{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Come moms that you have little.

Encourage @irenemv

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/09/2015 9:23 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Yoli you have nothing left !!And how well weight.Surely everything will go well.You will tell us.
Irenemv that goes well today in the review.

A question have you fattened a lot during pregnancy?It is not that it eats a lot but with so much downturn I already fattened 2.5kg !!I will try to take care of myself.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/10/2015 8:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls.After a few days I can connect and I tell you so.The Wednesday went to monitors and since they did not have much jaleo decided to leave me there.They put me a tampax type that generates the contractions so that you get in child).And they said that every hour I had to measure me to see how the thing was going.
They made me platelet analysis and I had risen to 107, so they could put the epidural.(For me: Blessed epidural !!)
In the end I had the girl and Super Sanita that is the most important thing.
As for breastfeeding, until the milk went up, (3dias) I have been a bit uncontrolled, but once you begin to be a little more regulated, the doses have to lower a lot.
Good luck to those who are little and those who are in it, do not despair.I will read you when I can and tell you.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
02/10/2015 12:53 p.m.

Many congratulations @melimperia !!

I'm glad that everything has gone well and that your girl is perfect.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/10/2015 1:03 p.m.

Congratulations @melimperia!What a joy we will be as we are the one we are like this too, enjoy your little girl.And @yoli, and next you!

I already returned from endocrine and I am happy.The first thing, I followed my endocrine when I arrived, and yes, it is diabetic because I saw his bomb: D, the second thing that thyroid has put me and they quote me at the end of May with analytics to see how he follows.And finally I have been free to try it for 2 weeks, for the moment, with super identical values ​​to the capillary.As for hemoglobin, it has told me that it is fine, that as I have been maintained for a long time around 7 and 6 and a peak that would be enough to look for it, but the thyroid and start with folic acid will have to be improved.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/10/2015 2:29 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Cinsa, I'm very sorry.Surely you have more luck next time :) .. Cheer up!
Congratulations Melimperia, I am very happy that everything has come out well and that your girl is healthy.
And Yoli, you already have very little!You will see how everything goes very well.
This afternoon the endocrine of social security is seen and this morning the gynecologist has seen me.It seems that everything is going well.I want the endocrine to see me to see what he tells me ...
Little by little :)

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
02/10/2015 2:50 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Melimperia, congratulations !!!I'm glad that everything went well and look without premeditation, here I do tummy here

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/10/2015 3:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Congratulations Melimperia!!What a joy to know that everything has gone.Enjoy a lot!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/10/2015 4:31 p.m.

@melimperia I have been remembering you to see what would have happened.I am very happy that everything is good and both are well !!!

The rest follows and informing of events.

I have been rare for two nights and last night I was very tired and they were giving me very often but stopped contractions and the strangest thing was that I woke up at two in the morning vomiting and it was water what expelled an acidic water that burned meThe throat and in a way as I had not echoed throughout the pregnancy ... I don't know, it was something strange but today they have not given me strong or followed contractions it will be that the body is preparing.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/10/2015 5:41 p.m.

@vita I at first lost weight to the sixth month I only put 6 kg, but it appears from there I have begun to put that I have been 12/14 kg, I don't know very well ...

It is a lot or do swimming for pregnant women that will come very well, exercise to control the weight and why it is very good for the baby too.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/10/2015 5:45 p.m.

Congratulations Melimperia!!!!!!I am going to check the bomb to see that we change to control the subject a bit with the endo, I will take it out again the subject pregnancy to see that I tell me again, because my plans I hope I can stay at the end of summer.... I'll tell you

;)

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/10/2015 9:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Yoli How are you going?You won't have your little one with you right?Although it is so ... great!

This is very paradox!

I keep testing free freestyle and I am doing very well, I hope that the data we take help me to improve the hemo further and see if for June I can put myself into the mess ;;) Are you taking something for the thyroid?It is that Eutirox 50 has sent me but I do not find it for any pharmacy, or 25 or 100 (which I can or take 2 of 25 or average of 100) but they do not assure me that they will continue to have it and as they have told me that I do not knowYou must change the treatment for other brands I want to make sure it is the same from the beginning.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/12/2015 1:04 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hello, Irene
I also have the freestyle, I bought it shortly after getting pregnant and the truth is that it has helped me a lot.Of course I do not have the perfect sugar, but more controlled and I have got rid of a few punctures on my fingers.For me it has been a good investment.
And I am very surprised about the Eutirox 50. I have taken it for years and I have never had a problem to find it in pharmacies ... if not, you can do what you say: 2 of 25 or 1/2 of 100. They end meto change the dose to 75, although the analyzes have gone well ...

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
02/12/2015 8:47 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

@irenemv hehejje does not yet it is not soon to leave it even if it is a week more inside, I still have to fulfill until March 8 because for what I see there are no thoughts to provoke it.Hehehe.

Regarding the medication I have also been taking the Eurotirox of 50.You can do what you have said to take two of 25 to me the endocrine when I climbed, he told me that if I still had 50 that to not throw the medicines that would take one and a half until they ended up and then I would start with the one of 75.

But search them that must be.
Something similar happened to me with the reactive strips of the control machine.One day I went to take it out to a pharmacy that was not trustworthy and the lord tells me that 50 there are no what I had prescribed and that they were going to take it out that I had to talk to the doctor to put meThe 100th box. Well, that's what 4 months ago and in my trusted pharmacy they continue to bring me 50 and without a mimgun problem.In the warehouses are medications, but you have to ask for them and if the pharmaceutical one is not confinement or bothers to do it.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/12/2015 9:08 a.m.

Congratulations Melimperia !!!After so many worries, see what everything has come out;)

With the pregnancy I have about 8 kilos, but do not bitter because that then is lost !!

I have taken Eutirox 50 for a long time and in the pharmacy they did not put me, but with other amounts yes, and they told me what better it would be to take two from one for the composition.I have been taking Eutirox 88 throughout pregnancy.

I am already from almost 36, but at most I arrive at 38 I have been told the endocrine and gine.Let's see what they are telling me, I have a review with an echo for weight, echocardium because as I was on the limit ... I am taking the infusion that told us and also homeopathy, to see if I am lucky and I wearonly child

Greetings to all !!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/12/2015 9:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Well, I'm from Sabinillas, the last town of Malaga bordering Cádiz.I have been in the neighborhoods and the line of conception in Cádiz and nothing.And where I live and in Casares either.So see if I find the site.Thank you very much!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/12/2015 11:23 a.m.

@aryi, what is the name of the infusion that I have been to buy it but since I don't know the name I have not bought to start taking it next week.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/12/2015 11:41 a.m.

All or almost all do we have hypothyroidism?My mother, I thought it was a weirdo but come on that I see that it is more frequent than what thought of diabetes+thyroid, this self -imunity ...
I am with 125, for a lot of years with 100 and well controlled, without problems and good times the analytics began to get out of 112 and well but as at 6 it agrees again so low so that a125, the last time I give myself a last tad but under 112 m I am quite low and all the symptoms, tiredness, sleep, fattening, I am always cold ... so that the endo told me that I continue with 125 qI preferred to have me a little passed especially if I was going to get pregnant

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2015 1:48 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, it is frequent for what it seems :) Let's see if for May that I have to do the analytics again it is already better.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/12/2015 2:47 p.m.

It is seen that if it is frequent I have no hypothyroidism but my endocrine always hear him the same canteen in an analysis I ask you to look at the thyroid or and in another not because it must be controlled that you do not have hypothyroidism.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/12/2015 2:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.