{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I had forgotten that I make breastfeeding in tandem, I breastfeed my two children and that's why I needed so little insulin

tica's profile photo
tica
02/03/2015 9:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, you don't see, I am getting in total between basal and bowling about 30 and peak or 40 when I get pregnant and give birth I will become non -diabetic, almost without insulin!:-EITHER

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/03/2015 9:17 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well then I ... I put 11 d lantus and 8 of Humalog in total and give me declines.I am very sensitive to insulin, I have always needed very little and that now that I do not exercise, when I do it regularly, I get off at 8 the lantus.
My endo only wants the bomb because he says that I could better adjust the doses, I put it in my eyes every day.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2015 9:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Of course, the one I have now can put me from 0.1 in 0.1.The problem I have at the nights that I lowered or rose from 0.5 in 0.5 because I thought that I would not do anything less and tonight that I have dropped 0.2 in each time section .... I have been fine.So, yes, it is always a success at least from my point of view.And for those who are sensitive to insulin much better.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/03/2015 9:51 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I know, but it is that the cableOnce I went to the bathroom, winged to the song, putting wide t -shirts to camouflage the petaca in my chest and it is that I usually pour with more tight clothes and I do not know where to hide it.
It is dexcom I carry it covered with the faste

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2015 10:23 p.m.

Well, when I put it in the center of the bra, without a case or anything there is nothing at all.Now I have made some covers with fabric restore and I put it where you put the Dexcom and it is not enough not to show.The cable ... You get used to it.Is to make you

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/03/2015 10:27 p.m.

I imagine that it will be a question of trying ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/04/2015 8:40 a.m.

Girls, today I am very happy.They have told us that the cyst that our little girl had in her head has disappeared.:) So, for now, everything is going well.The truth is that it is a relief, one thing less than worrying.
Today is a good day :)

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
02/04/2015 1:45 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

I am very happy @elisarueda.
Today have you seen you in social security then ???.

And to you @melimperia that have told you about the induction and the issue of platelets?

Today I have been put by social security for seeds in my ear for the theme of the Ceatica;See if I endure it because this hurts that you die, we go that if I know that they are going to put this I am not going because I am a better swam and I have gone because I had the summary.It is like a study on Ceatica in women pregnant women and is a natural technique to peel pain.

On the other hand, sugar seems that it is better, I am not on a constant decline for me to be a day and a half without being called an achievement.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/04/2015 3:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much Tica! The pump information is great for me

I am very happy Melimperia, to follow everything well from now on then!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/05/2015 3:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello good!!!
How are you?I quite well.I went at high risk and told me that everything is fine for 8 weeks.We saw it or rather imagined it and listened to the heart.What illusion !!They told me about taking Aldira because I am hypertensive and diabetic to avoid pre -cross or something that I don't know very well what it is, now I will look at it on the Internet.
I hope everything is done to those who are about to see your babies and the others also clear.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/06/2015 9:57 a.m.

Hello,
Well, it happened to me the other way around ..... In the first high -risk consultation they saw me that I have lost it again.
What anger, I was already 8-9 weeks and 10 days ago I had beat and all good.Well, finally, at least I get pregnant immediately ... we will keep trying.
Congratulations and a lot of encouragement to all !!BSS

cinsa81's profile photo
cinsa81
02/06/2015 10:20 a.m.

Sorry a lot @cinsa81, you will see how you get it.The important thing is to stay calm and never lose hope.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/06/2015 12:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

What a sorry.A lot of encouragement and keep trying

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/06/2015 12:33 p.m.

Mood @cinsa81.You will see how Prontito you will get it again.

And the others, how do the belly be the belly?I hope that very well and that you already have very very little.A kiss!: x

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/06/2015 1:53 p.m.

I'm very sorry @cinsa81, many animals!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/06/2015 1:54 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

@cinsa81 I'm very sorry!

@vita I am very happy that everything goes well !!!, Take things with peace of mind that all nerves, stres and everything influences sugar.

On Monday 9 I will review 36 weeks, to see what they tell me ..... I understand that they will see me every week.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/06/2015 5:43 p.m.

Today I have had analytics and 16 the results to see how the hemo is, and just now I just put my first Dexcom sensor to see how it will also help the Hemo to improve.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/06/2015 8:45 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello girls !!!

I come from the revision and they tell me that the little girl according to measures of everything is fine, the analysis of the epidural and for childbirth are fine, but today I had the tension a little high in 13/8.They have told me to watch it at home and that if the minimum rises of 9 that I leave for emergencies.

They have sent me to monitors for the 23rd, this month that I am in week 38.

And if the endocrine told me that in the last month the insulin must be lowered because, like at the beginning the sugar is lowered.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/09/2015 3 p.m.

How good @Yoli!Now to rest and enjoy that belly that has the days counted.I have a review with endocrine tomorrow, to see how.Greetings!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/09/2015 5:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.