{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

How good @Yoli!I hope everything remains well from now on.When did you expect?Will you have little left?As I would like my situation to be similar!But as you say, calm, over time everything will be put in place.If everything has happened, it will be because it has to be like that, but today it has caught me with a donor.A kiss for all!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/31/2015 11:26 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Yoli, I have become impisone and has not happened to me anything.
Parce that when you say I am a diabetic is as if you put the sticker of not touchRan easy is something, why don't they give us disability as they comment in another post and we stay in Casita charging a pension?Is that it is an issue that already tires ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/01/2015 12:44 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Good morning!!!.

@irenemv I already have little I enter today 35, I fulfill March 9 if they do not induce it before.

@Gala I in the call I did not tell him anything about diabetes because daughter as it is already so everyday myThe next day I will tell her and please inform yourself to see what happens.

Girls a question that I wanted to ask you who are already pregnant
Do you eat at night?;I do not do it and no matter how much the Lantus I can not control the descent of the awakening in the morning and I think that the same is insulin if not so many hours without ingest.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/01/2015 8:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!

I haven't been happening for days.Yoli not like at night unless I have a downturn, that then I drink some juice.Nor can I help you much because as I carry the bomb what I do is lower the basal time or two hours before waking up and it works for me.

Irenemv to my TB cost me some time to lower the hem.My endocrine told me that it is more difficult to go down when you are already in good values ​​(<7).Do not despair that you have nothing left for 6.5!

I use free and except 1 sensor others have helped me a lot, I am aware that the Dexcom is better but economically prohibitive for me at the moment.

Melimperia I have friends who have given light without epidural and all good.Much encouragement !!

I have already started my 8 week.They made me a background and a small injury has come out, it is not for laser but they will look at me again in March.On Wednesday 1 high -risk quotation, what do I want to see if everything goes well.I have some dowers and much much much dream!!

Greetings to all!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/01/2015 9:19 a.m.

Hello to all.
To which you must go down we have, as they already tell you, little by little and in the end the reward will be the best.Don't worry, you will get it !!
As for me, I know that the epidural is the least.I was more concerned about the issue of platelet drop, which, since they didn't explain anything to me, I didn't know if the girl could affect me, just me, what consequences I had that in childbirth ...
I went on Friday to the pay doctor and told me that the first thing they will do to me on Thursday or Friday will be an emergency analysis to see the platelets, but that the girl does not affect her and that with the platelets that I have coagulo perfectly.That depends on the anesthetist that is.It is clear that I will not be the first or the last to give birth without epidural.So quieter, within what can be ...

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
02/01/2015 10:12 a.m.

Good !!! this is again!
Irene, what was said, a little patience and you'll see how fast everything happens.
Cinsa, congratulations! I hope everything will continue to go great, you are already telling us.
Yoli, I do like at night, about 1 or 2, and since I do it better in both ups and downs, although I also have the bomb.
Melimperia, I join.Surely they can not put the epidural because I have the vertebrae very together and the needle does not fit, but on Friday the anesthetist told me that until the day of delivery they do not know what will happen.
The endocrine and gynecologist have told me that at most in 38 they provoke it, depending on how everything goes, so I have a month left !!!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/02/2015 12:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Aiii.Whatnitas I already have to see my girl's face !!!, I'm looking forward to having her with us !!!!How long it is being done.I don't know what to do to control sugar;The descents are going ..... Any time is good to have one and it is affecting me to know what to do or how to act !!!UfffI want my girl to be born now and that it is right !!!!

Today I spent an afternoon that stays for me;All afternoon with low sugar and eating !!!PufffWhat despair !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/02/2015 1:19 a.m.

Joe Yoli, I've been a similar week.In the morning I am doing what they commented here for breakfast several times, but I have to be eating all the time, and I still stay at the limit.If I neglect a little, downturn.And the bad thing is that I cannot do anything because from 10 to 15 I put 0 of insulin in the bomb and I don't put Bolus when like !!!In the afternoon he is also going down, although eating something I usually have better.

What a bodies !!Luckily, our children are a champions !!!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/02/2015 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Well, I am not pregnant, I'm the same!: -O always go down, and especially at night.If I get the basal, I wake up high, if I leave it as I was I am low all night.I have tried to take something at night before bed and not get bolus, and so, I arrived well at 4 in the morning, but about 7 or 8 I am already low.The difference that lowers me or up is 0.05 and I can't be fine.I will try to get off 0.02 by 0.02 (which seems too little difference for me to affect me, but I don't know, I will be more sensitive to insulin now).I am doing many controls during the day before and after meals and at night before bedtime, at 4 and at 7. I have to lower the hemo whatever, but ... how difficult!That is why I was a little disappointed with the result of the analytics, because I am putting a lot from my part and, the truth, the controls are good, even low.We will have to wait.I have a doubt, if they put me treatment for the thyroid, until I reach normal levels I will not be able to get pregnant?And how long does it take for normal levels?Although anyway until hemoglobin I will have time to put everything in place I suppose.

Does anyone know what difference there is between capillary and analytical hemoglobin? Is it that it understood that the capillary was half a point above with respect to the analytics but I am linked, does anyone know something true about this?

What joy gives me reads and verifying that everything is going well, that you will have your babies with you!, It gives me hope and I do not know if it will happen to the others, but the stories are lived as if they were yours.Ainss you want to be like you!:)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/02/2015 1:25 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Irene, the thyroid do not worry that the next time you do analytical you will get well if you have adjusted the guideline well, it changes quickly.I also sometimes modify 0.025 and I do notice, now not because I have it higher.And the capillary I have done little, but it gave me 0.2 or 0.3 above how much I think I remember.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/02/2015 3:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Well, it will be time to wait for Tuesday that comes to see what solution gives me the endocrine.Now I have dropped 0.02 the basal from 00:00 to 08:00, to see how step tonight.Buaj, because if it is only that means that the hemo since October has not lowered anything, it has even climbed me because it was 7.1 in the October capillary and now 7% in the analytics of mid -January .... What's wrong, it seems that even if I put on my part it never goes down.I have been between 7.5% and 7% for years.My endocrine always told me that I had to do many controls that was the only way to be able to correct myself but ... now with millions of controls and nothing.What despair!I don't know how you do to get to those levels :(

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/02/2015 3:27 p.m.

Irenemv, I tell you what happened to me with the thyroid and what the endocrine explained to me.I have been revolutionized thyroid for several years and taking pills since the age of 17.And when I get pregnant, the enocrine told me that the insulin doses are normally lowered and the thyroid dose rises.Because the first three months is an lack of control for our body that logically decomposes through all hormonal changes.Tip: Do not get overwhelmed and all little by little you will see how it is on the right track.
As for the descents, I have been going down insulin for two weeks, my endocrine response today has been: it is already going down because of the hormonal loss, so it seems that in the last weeks as we are not so hormone, the need for insulin is the need for insulin isminor.
He has also told me that as soon as I have the girl, I got the doses of insulin in half immediately.In case this serves you to those in a final stretch.I don't have a bomb, so there is nothing to tell you.

melimperia
02/02/2015 3:44 p.m.

@Irenemv do not despair of me apart from doing controls what has served me is to review the counting of rationbecause I better control the rations ingested.

Let's see this week I have analysis to see how it has gone, it also happened to me that I went down to 6.9 and then went up to 7.2 and it was because of hurry they gave me low downturn and when I went back I had rebounds.

Now what happens to me is more rare after the endocrine the lantus up to 30 units, I was always between 24-26 I have been 6 months or so well (they were we have 6.9 and 7.2) but I have been 3 weeksI live in constant hypoglycemia the average of the last 5 days in the glucose meter is 86 !!!At the moment I have dropped from 30 to 28 the lantus and I am about to go down to 26 again, I have proven that it is not for the rapid with which I must be left over.

Has this happened to someone?It may be that for a few months you have had some kind of insulin resistance and that's why you need more and now not ??Because I don't understand.

And I have definitely decided on the Dexcom and in the end I buy it second hand in a few days will come to me, to see how such :)

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/02/2015 3:45 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Irene, what has sicho melimperia, the thyroid becomes fast, what if I told me the endo is that it starts to take the odada salt and that as soon as I got pregnant I would surely bend my dose, by theRisk of abortion (with hypothyroidism there is more risk of abortions) and that thyroxine needs increase.To me now happens to Lauriki, for wanting to adjust so much, they give me down and then the rebound so I think that the year hemo as he continues like this is going to upload me

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/02/2015 4:16 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala, I have already bought the new salt :)

The rations always tell them and the descent used to give me many rebounds but now I have been a very good season, which if they give me is because I have taken too much to go back because I did not recover.@lauriki, I am also having a socks between 80 and 100 in the last controls and the average of my last 90 days is 127 (hence my disappointment when seeing 7%), I thought it would be something lower, but of course, asdoing many controls since December ... The previous months do not count too much.

What madness of illness.We are all the same, going up and going down dose, and when you think everything is going well ... another change, and the worst, without established pattern.Let's see on Tuesday what the endocrine tells me.When I saw the analytics I scared myself, because although I already sensed the thyroid, I have not beenIt is 4.5.I think it will put me treatment.

Jop, even more risks ?? Of course we don't have enough, now ... another thing!

My body is crazy!, Between diabetes, this new thyroid and the rule that has not been regularized ... too well is hemoglobin at the end.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/02/2015 4:32 p.m.

Hello, they could help me by answering this survey to know better about this topic
Link

Thank you

laurasg08's profile photo
laurasg08
02/02/2015 9:02 p.m.

You have spent a hair Laura8 5 equal surveys in 5 different threads.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/02/2015 10:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@melimperia what you say that he told you that you have to lower insulin at the end because we are already less hormonated I had never heard it and good to know because that is happening to me !!! ...

I carry a day that I am not putting insulin in the afternoon that I send me the encer at first, but I am appreciating that it is not missing.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/02/2015 10:53 p.m.

I hadn't heard it either, and the explanation seemed very reasonable.And that in childbirth is lost like the rest of the hormones and that is why if you have the baby in the afternoon and you have to pichar to dinner ... that dose either half of what we were putting on.And then to adjust as we can.Because also with breastfeeding they give hypoglycemia.
On the other hand, I go tomorrow to my last monitors, to see what they tell me of induction in week 39. I will tell you if they tell me new things

melimperia
02/03/2015 3:34 p.m.

At the end of pregnancy, contractions make glucose down, even those non -effective contractions.After childbirth, as soon as the placenta is illuminated, there is no resistance to insulin.We have bomb the best to be a couple of hours to 0%.The ones that are going to breastfeed also the basal needs, to me almost 50% compared to the basal of before pregnancy.So you have an idea, before delivery I put 160 total units and now weird is the day that reaches 30

tica's profile photo
tica
02/03/2015 9:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.