{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Encourage @melimperia that everything will go well.It is of no use to be bad because you get it bad and what you have to come.The important thing is that everything goes well for both and the reward will be the best possible, your baby in my arms.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/28/2015 3:27 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

That @melimperia!think they are just a few days apart.The epidural thing is a p ...., but tries to think positive, you will be bad hours but you have a very important motivation, your little one!You have already come here !!!

@lauriki, the Dexcom is the best option, if you can or think about it.What I would give back and have bought it ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
01/28/2015 4:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Melimperia, I understand that you are worried ... I would be! But we are, you are missing very, very little.Think that you will have your baby in my arms and everything will be worth it.You will see how in the end everything goes well :)

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
01/28/2015 5:38 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Thanks girls.
I don't want to eat my head a lot because one week ... we already have enough.I'll tell you

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
01/28/2015 5:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Melimperia, induction without epidural ???Will Cesarean section do you?

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/28/2015 10:32 p.m.

@lauriki I did have known everything that really was sugar in pregnancy I would also have studied buying a Dexcom.I was preparing 6 months since the endocrine told me that I asked to stay and there I would have bought it; if you have the opportunity to do it economically.

@melimperia Estate calm Regarding date X what I have read at the end of week 36 is already considered pregnancy and naturally you can give you delivery at any time.Let these days be calm and do not overwhelm you why that day is happening;There is still nothing determined and you don't know what they will do.Enjoy these last days of pregnancy and think that the decision that the doctors will take for the good of the baby and for your good, so calm that everything will go well !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/28/2015 11:48 p.m.

Thanks girls !!!

Definitely 16 when I go to the endocrine I will tell him that the Dexcom is liked and if he signs the authorization for the purchase.

The truth is that it is a luxury and the thing to allow me is to cut other things, but I think it will be the best option.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
01/29/2015 3:04 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Lauriki, if you can not hesitate to try it, you will not know how to be without it, for me it has been, it is very helpful because I was doing spikes all day, first hiccBetween 5.6-6.0 no hypos
It is not necessary to firm the endocrine, the header can do it to you, it is no longer an authorization, it simply says that it has no inconvenience to use it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2015 11:08 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Melimperia, I don't know if you'll read me, but don't stir because of the epidural.A childbirth hurts a lot, but the best thing for your little one and for you is not to put the epidural.My first childbirth was with epidural, my second childbirth asked for me that they did not put it and what a difference in the recovery, incredible.There are techniques to relieve pain, think that it is a pain that passes and hormonal climb when pain is born and disappears ... Notice how it comes out, that contractions help you push ... it is a pass ... the painStronger you have lived, but the satisfaction of seeing your child compensates for everything.If I had a third birth, I would not hesitate, without epidural.

I miss a little with the story of each one, much encourage all.Enjoy every moment.My little one is 10 weeks old and the older 2 years!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/30/2015 11:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello everyone!Well, here I am, at so many and turning everything.Today I received the results of my analytics and ... the hemo 7%: ((I thought it would be something better since my controls, as I have already commented other times, are the best I've ever had, in short, I suppose thatIt will be too early to notice changes, it was in December when I started to do more controls, I will be patient.and antiperoxidase antibodies 415 (limits 0-60).Moment of looking for my baby.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/31/2015 1:01 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Irene, do not overwhelm, the thyroid is controlled quite well is not like the sugar that changes at 5 minutes.
What hemo parties in December?He thinks that hemo is the average of the last 2 and a half months and that only one month of December has passed to here so surely in the proxym analysis the descent is reflected, you will see it.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/31/2015 9:08 a.m.

It started from a hem in October capillary of 7.1 so little to change and I do not understand much.To go from 2 - 3 controls I do 6 or 7, and most good except some timely moment.I would say that rather low, 1 or 2 descents during the day and minimum one at night.Now it will be time to wait and see how everything evolves.Perhaps the free could help me something else but as it is still exhausted until April ... my endocrine was wearing the last time I went to consultation.Maybe I could put one, but as they have changed to me and now it takes me another because I don't know.Thank you very much @gala

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/31/2015 9:59 a.m.

Irene, is endocrine diabetic?
It is luck that

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/31/2015 4:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't know, but I was wearing it.I guess it will be, because he will not be put to try it, but I don't know, he has never told me anything.The truth, I was doing very well with him, I don't know why they had to change me!I don't understand why they change them when you have been with them for years and they know you.Now start with the new one.I will see it in two weeks, and it will be my second consultation with her, to see what she tells me about the analytics and about pregnancy, although with that hem ... it will take.How bad, with the desire I had to see a 6.5 or less, it is more, I was very confident that it would be lower and ... zas!7%.There is nothing left but to continue taking care, regulate the thyroid and wait.It must be encouraged that today between the cold, the discouragement and that the sugar does not lower me from 200 I am a little bad.I will change the cannula and insulin of the pump, which is running out and maybe it is entering air instead of insulin and from there my controls today.I feel the tostón that I have released you but I needed it.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/31/2015 4:26 p.m.

Irene, you can say that you want to return with the old endo, and if you let go directly with him and tell him to close if he can do something.
My endo is not diabetic but it was put free for a week to try, "you cannot recommend what you have not tried, heh Je !!!
Do not be discouraged, I have had lack of controls and controls and each control of a suffocon because there was no way to control that as soon as 350 (or more) as a hypo and thus giving tumbos, we have 10.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/31/2015 5:02 p.m.

Thank you very much.Let's see what happens on the 10th. I will reassure me because maybe also has that with the high levels.In addition, leaving the contraceptive pills will have to do with the disorders since since December 18 of my last rule and that I took my last pill, it has not reached me, so the hormones while the place returns and not that their place and their placeAction I will have an era of ups and downs.Patience!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/31/2015 5:17 p.m.

Hello girls !!!
I don't know if someone remembers me ... I wrote in the forum at the end of September, but only a couple of times.
I lost it and I didn't feel like telling you, I'm sorry.I had enough to tell all the people who already knew.
I am pregnant again and very happy.
It has been a surprise because we were so fed up with everything, of the doubts, of fighting for the figures of Hemo, that we had decided to leave the subject for a year."Until next year we don't talk about having children ...!"And the day of kings I do the test and take!I was wrong with the dates, I thought I was not ovulating !!!
I'm also raging with the sensor ...!The endocrine told me that the Abott's and such (in November was that he told me), entered the web and they no longer left.Today I have been told by the freestyle that by the end of March.What a cloth, go putted, in short, I don't think about it.Dexcom has a prohibitive price ... I don't know ...
I am very happy with my 9 week of pregnancy !!!!!!!!!I echoed for private insurance and I had beat and now on Monday I have the first appointment with high risk in social security (although I don't feel like going, they are afraid, ha ha ha! In the appointment it will beMy endo, less bad)

A hug!!

cinsa81's profile photo
cinsa81
01/31/2015 7:18 p.m.

Congratulations @cinsa81 I hope everything goes great in that appointment.Enjoy your pregnancy!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/31/2015 7:22 p.m.

Oh!I also wanted to tell, in case it serves those who still do not have my case.I started all this with a hemo from 9. Then I went down to 7 and with the bomb put at 6.5 (you have to give it time).There they gave me the permission and almost without realizing it later went to 6 last October.Now as I was no longer looking for as soon as I have relaxed 6.4.
I don't know how much we started, I think three years ago.When I had 9 hemoglobin I started to pretend that I was already pregnant.My husband also pretended.I touched my gut.My husband spoke to the embryo and everything.We were like 20-30 days, then it was no longer necessary.
It seems crazy but it worked for me.I imagined that I was really pregnant and I started making an effort that I perish superhumanly.Especially that with the low figures I found me fatal, even if it was not hypo.And I got the 7, which was the first time I remember going to the Endo consultation and not crying.
I remember telling the endocino that what I was asked for for pregnancy was impossible, that I didn't understand it, how could it be, how could anyone get ???
Well that.Little by little and never crush.There are things that do not depend on one and the sugar is influenced by many variables that are not insulin, diet or exercise.You have to assume that there are things that are not explained and let it be.
I encourage all those who are looking for.Kisses!

cinsa81's profile photo
cinsa81
01/31/2015 7:36 p.m.

Hello girls !!!How are you??@irenemv Take it with tranquility and give yourself time soon to see results in hemoglobins and because as you already stares .... hehehej.When you are pregnant or tell you.Hehehe.

@cinsa81 congratulations for your pregnancy, and calm that you will see that everything will do well.

I can see that I am better of all, of the flu of the ceatica .... I do not want to speak very high, it will fall.Head.
Now I am with the fanon feet that say it is normal;But I have a little Eda on the right foot yesterday I went to give myself a pre -otherapy treatment, only on my legs, but in the end they did not put me in the machine for diabetes;Any of you have given yourself this treatment technique?I have read that diabetic people if we can give it to us, but I understand that they were given in health and they only gave me a massage to activate the circulation that treated me very well !!, hehehe.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/31/2015 11:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.