{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Elisa happened to me the same from 6 months of pregnancy if I click 14 unit at 2 hours I was in 300 to get to the food well, in the end what was to prick 20 and at 2 hours I was in 120, I already knewThat I had to eat a juice and 3 cookies, bone two breakfasts, we found neither my endo nor me another solution.
In my hospital they cause you the delivery as they see how it grows, there is no stipulated protocol, AMI in week 37 more 5 told me that they caused me in 2 days I bone at 38 PQ the baby weighed, supposedly 3,680 and weight 4,030 and 53cm, I think it is inevitable that the baby despite more than normal, I was at the end of pregnancy in 4.8 of a perfect glycThey do not induce it if we do not get before us.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
01/23/2015 1:25 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Aruky, 2 days, I would upload it every 2 to leave the body, in my case in what I raised the most it was at the breakfast of putting me 6 reached 22, the rest only had to climb 6 to 10 or less the slowI also upload it from 12 to 24 at the end of pregnancy, and be careful with the descents in the third quarter are not good, they can cause childbirth.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
01/23/2015 1:29 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Thank you very much for your advice.I see that I am not the only one with lack of control just after breakfast.Today I tried to have a second somewhat stronger breakfast, to see what happens.It is desperate to try by all means and not get some good levels :( I there are days that I want to cry of frustration. Especially since it scares me that my little girl suffers the consequences ... but I try to do the best I know andI have seen that many, although a little big, have healthy and strong babies.
Thanks again and many encouragement to all.

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
01/23/2015 1:35 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Aruki I cannot advise you much since I have never been in that situation, but the advice of others can help you.

Today I went to do the analytics to take the endo in February (I hope everything goes well).I have a question, since I left the contraceptive pills (December 18 that began my last rule), I have not lowered my rule, before taking them it was irregular and I suppose that now the same thing will happen but I don't know if any knows anything about this,If the same thing happened to you and, if so, how long does it take you to return the rule?I have also gained weight and I am eating little, I don't know, maybe it's something thyroid, I'm a bit lost and I would like to know if anyone has gone through a similar situation.Thank you!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/23/2015 1:45 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Anaruki no, sorry, Elisarueda :)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/23/2015 1:47 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hello girls !!!

What as you are, how do you find you ??;I am in bed with a flu of 15, on Friday I went to the doctor and I sent me Paracetamol and omoxicillin 500;The latter resists taking it since it is a medicine and I seated it a lot, but this morning I got up even worse with my throat that I cannot even swallow so I have succumbed to take it.
A few of the post comment ago that I was with the Ceatica because last night I could not with the pain so strong that I could even move in bed and with the same cough the coughing saw the stars.
Today I am not doing the brave and I will rest and I will let my husband do everything because between one thing and another I am with my nerves a little touched.So today I'm going to take a break.
What a final pregnancy that I am having.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/25/2015 9:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good @yoli, to rest.The pain may be of the same flu or cold.So nothing, rest, camita and have you as a queen to get well soon.Greetings!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/25/2015 10:35 a.m.

Yoli, much encouragement !!
When when I had ahead they only sent me Paracetamol, one of one gram every 12 hours.CONCLUSION: Two weeks taking it and I don't take it off, but I have already left it.For the throat, he looks for homemade remedies, water groans with salt or honey with lemon and water, which does not swallow it ... Well, something does.Also Template chamomile.
And above all rest and let yourself be taken.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
01/25/2015 2:04 p.m.

Hello girls !!!I am with the pump with spotted hair, I change the catheter and everything is great at 2 hours this half catheter full d bubbles!!!!!But why ?????If I don't know any cucuando, I change it but fixed, I don't understand it. I put nervous because I can't find the explanation.......... Does anyone know anything about this ????

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
01/25/2015 3:11 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Thanks girls !!, to me the paracetamol they have sent me is 500g every 12 hours too.Now it seems that I am something better;We will continue to take the 500G amoxicillin, I have been looking at the Vademecun and there are no problems or at least it is what I have read everywhere.Today I will do it as the doctor told me and tomorrow I will take 1 in the morning and another at night so as not to abuse.
Tomorrow my mother comes to bring me all the clothes of the girl who is at home to place her in the drawers leave everything fixed and I want to be fine, at least that I can place things and it is not she who does it;It makes me very excited to organize the things.

@lauriii27 I can't tell you because I don't use a bomb so I don't know how the thing is going.

Greetings to all !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/25/2015 3:41 p.m.

Yoli, I hope you recover very soon.Think that you already lack very little.Cheer up!

ElisaRueda
01/25/2015 3:50 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Hello girls, you are!Yoli I hope you recover soon and you can enjoy the latest preparations to recover your baby, K is very excitedMy last analytical .. and my hemo has risen from 6.4 to 6.6 :( I don't know what to do, I am putting my effort but I can't get down, and now that it seemed that I was going down to small steps, now nowIt goes and ups two dots !!quite a hyper .. I suppose that is why my hem has a pokito, even if it is not worrying for others for being in the limits, only understands how worrying it can be for me a person who is in my same situation, like youI like to enter here and read, because I feel that you are here the only people who do not treat me as an obsess, because they care about the same things as me.I feel the sheet that I have released you but I needed to vent, I hope to be better in animals tomorrow.By the way, what has happened to me?that in a part of pregnancy, the hemo has uploaded something?It is that I worry a lot of pk I see that none of you have above 6, I am the only one here and I have the feeling that I do not be able to learn to improve it as you:-<

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
01/26/2015 10:58 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Thanks @aruky.Today I have placed the entire clothes.Regarding hemo I don't see it bad;I have it so low because they give me many descents, I would prefer to have it something higher because neither one thing nor the other.I can't control the descents and that has created stress that you don't see.So we are all equal to the descents or by the increases.
But your calm that you are within the allowed parameters do not overwhelm!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/26/2015 3:38 p.m.

Hello Aruky.
If you are starting to have resistance, it is normal for you to upload a little, because at least two week to make up again.And as it tells you this within the limits, surely as soon as you take the point again.You have to be animated, you know that overwhelming and obsession (which we all have on the other hand) does not benefit us with the controls.
Cheer up!!You are not doing it wrong.And no roll each account as you feel.
I went to the doctor again and they have told me that I am preparing, I have begun to erase the cervix and that as I am first I can be with contractions and badly be ... two days or two weeks.I hope they are days instead of a week and a half that is what I have left.My problem was that I have spent two nights in continuous hypoglycemia almost and that's why I was more afraid.
As you can see, each with its theme.

melimperia
01/26/2015 3:38 p.m.

Hello girls!

@Yoli, amoxicillin can be taken in pregnancy, it is also important that you take all the treatment because if not complete you fall again.Better take it once two !!!Excellent!Already to place, I have not yet begun to wash ...

@lauriii27, at the beginning it also happened to me like you, I overwhelmed me a lot for the bubble damn, but I don't know how to tell you why it happened to me.Try that the cable is a little above the cannula where you take it, and the pump always down or side, not the other way around because they form very fast.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
01/26/2015 3:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Elisarueda The only way K does not happen to you that is to break breakfast in at least three shots.
For example, you have breakfast a yogurt and a toast (about 2R) you click for those two rations in an hour Ingieres 1 r more and in 1 h more average ... (These last two shots are unknown).Esbun example tries with 3_ 1.5 yv1 if you see k the controls are high decreases but increases
You have to try the more you consume at the beginning you will have later.Thus, three breakfast mouths.
I was all the pregnancy.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/27/2015 11:41 p.m.

Girls, thanks for the tips.Now I am taking breakfast in three shots, like some suggestions, and I am quite better.I've been a couple of days without the happy hypoglycemia, so very happy :)
Tomorrow I have my first date with high risk.I'm looking forward to seeing me what they tell me!
Greetings to all

ElisaRueda
01/28/2015 10:12 a.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

@Irenemv how are you going?You have already gone to the endocrine, I have an analysis next week and endocrine on 16 to see if something has dropped, anyway after reading all the thread and with the dread that I have to hypoglycemia because I have lost knowledge 2 timessleeping (I don't wake up if I get hypoglycemia at night) I am doing numbers to take a Dexcom.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
01/28/2015 11:15 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Well @lauriki.Last Friday I did the analytics and the results I will pick them up next Wednesday, so it is time to wait, but ... what do you want to know how hemo is!I am going to the endocrine on February 10 (in two week). And ... Let's see, because since I left the contraceptive pills, I have not lowered my rule and for what I have read can take several months, so surely I have theBad luck that the endocrine that goes ahead and my rule does not arrive ... Anyway, you have to be calm that everything will come.To some bad, I will go to the gynecologist that I think they also send a pill so that the rule is regular without being contraceptive so I will tell you how everything is going.Right now, I am a bit regular because I see that my diabetes is going very well (better than I would never say) and now it is the rule and other factors that will make me postpone the pregnancy.I am also aware of the analytics because I think I have hypothyroidism, but I am not going to advance.Dexcom would be ideal for you, but it is true that it is very expensive.I would like to have it but right now ... I don't even consider it!

How do the belly and colds follow?I hope everything will better.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/28/2015 11:28 a.m.

Hello girls.
Today I am that of the downturn.I come from the doctor and he told me several things.The first that my platelets are below what I should, I have 99. A thousand and that I do not give me time to send me analysis because they want to induce me next week, but as there are two gynecologists each carries an account, forone I am 37 plus 6 and for another 37 more 3. Conclusion that to induce it on day 5, have passed to ... 4 When you come to monitors, 5, 6 or already 9.
And this generates an anguish because I do not know that I will find myself and with the platelets they will have to do a test the same day and decide the anesthetist what he does with me.But that I forget about Epidural.
I don't know, is it so difficult to call each other and solve the induction?So I have a weekly or half and half a great.Day 2 went to the endocrine to organize everything based on childbirth, but now ...
I encourage everyone !!

melimperia
01/28/2015 3:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.