{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello, because if indeed those pills do not take them to gain weight, since I have barely caught 10 kg, I send them to me because they regulate the sugar, I personally do if I am noticing are very good, they also help you to go to the bathroom.
Aryi, and when they see you?I go on Wednesdays and they see me together the gyne and endo, he is a young boy who looks like a canary, I am very happy with him.
On Wednesday they made me monitors and the echo and everything great, the gyne told me that if from here to the next Wednesday I had not set myself that she already puts me ... I do not know what day it will be but I die of desire.For having had a previous caesarean section, he gave me the option to have it again, but I told him no, since on the one hand he 15 years ago and on the other it was because Albita came from buttocks, not because I did not dilate.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/24/2014 9:42 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Aryi, how many weeks are you ???By the way my endo, for his illegible letter I think he is called Pablo hehehe

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/24/2014 10:06 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2

Hello !!! I am 19 now, in a couple of days Ecuador !!!
I go on Wednesdays too, there are only that day.The doctor is called Marcel Sambo, I think he is Venezuelan, but I don't know ... the gine is called Pilar.But come on, there is only one team, so we have to have the same.Next Wednesday I go too.
What nerves! Ya you don't have anything left, how good !!!!To finalize these days ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/24/2014 4:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Aryi have you already started feeling the baby?It makes so illusion.
I am 34+5 and I still give me the sensation that I am missing a lot ... I have started preparing all the little things.
On Friday I have echocardiogram with childrenI could affect ... I already told you that this pregnancy is costing me more to get along ... I am with depression for a job issue, my son who absorbs all my time ... and in the end I have an impact on diabetes

tica's profile photo
tica
10/27/2014 9:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, hopefully the baby is nothing and everything is fine.And you try to be calm.I send you an Achuchon from Seville.Think that you are here soon and try that work does not affect you, that nobody is going to look at Pirt on that subject, people go to their ball.Many dosses and a big smile.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/27/2014 9:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A lot of ethical courage !!You take care of you a lot, that hem is very good, so you ignore that.Enjoy how little you have left and calm.Hopefully it is just a scare.

The baby began to notice a couple of weeks ago, it's great !!

On Wednesday I also have echocardiogram and the 20 -week echo, I will tell you.

A huge eighth hug!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/27/2014 11:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello, Aryi on Wednesday I have the appointment at 11 to monitors and at 12 with them, I hope they tell me when they provoke it, what time do you have them?Then it will be the signing of the last name, which looks like Paul, hehe.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/27/2014 12:20 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2

What a jaleo!I have at 11 the echocardium, at 12 the echo and at 13 with them.

Tell us what they tell you later !! You are already days !!!!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/27/2014 1:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello again girls, as you are going .. for what I see already you have little, how well !!
I write to you again to give you the sheet again with my doubts and my concerns ... I feel so heavy but when I have chungus or doubts that it is not understood only to be used here because you are the only ones that you can understand me since you areGetting or have gone through the same stages as me, and I feel that only with you I can speak bluntly and that your experiences help me a lot.Well, my new doubt of the week is as follows: I am 14+6, I have already done two echoes, one at 10 weeks by private and another at 12 by the S.S., so far everything is fine, the echoes well, the tests well, but ... as always my greatest torture ... my friend the "sweet".My last Hemo is 6.7 and although it is not quite good, I am not so unhappy since it is below 7 but I still hope to get it considerably since between my educator (the one I see twice a month) and myEndo (who sees me monthly) and my many efforts to count, measure, weigh, calculate ..... the meals, we hope to obtain good results.I have been having many hypos with their corresponding hipper of rebounds and although now in these last days/weeks it seemed that I kill the calm to this, today I have taken a great click, and that is that such a bad coincidence that I had several days lifting "half a half"Well (without considerable hyper) and today precisely that I will make me the monthly analytics to see my hem and such, Zass ... I get up in 200, but there is not the thing left and that is that in the middle of the morning ... 311!!@-) (I corrected before taking my mid-morning snack, to lunch 124, bun..242 !!that since I am entering the second trimester of pregnancy, this my body needing more insulin and from there the hyper that I have been all day ???I stop eating for a while ...

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/28/2014 2:11 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Ayyyyy ... what illusion read all !!!A little point to see the face of his baby and others waiting but immediately.My best wishes for future moms, who are already in a chapel, as they say and for those that still remain, even if it is little, a sweet wait and the best illusion.

María's profile photo
María
10/28/2014 2:14 p.m.

@aruky, miratelo tomorrow to see how you get up and how the day evolves, with the same doses without the correction.What insulins you put on and what quantity.I put it after barley and when MW wakes up high or low the one I must change is that.
What you have to know is because you have gotten up so high and of course when you wake up, it is normal that you will remain high during the day.I think it should be because of the slow insulin of 24 h.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/28/2014 2:30 p.m.

Well Yoli.I wear the lantus at 23:30 after dinner. I put 11 units since my educator has been lowering my dose because at dawn I used to give me hits. But last night I sleep high (pprque I have to change my fast d dinnerBut they don't let it do it alone. And until Friday I don't tng endocrine) but it has already happened to me several times when I still have a good dow200 .. at dawn instead of go down this time to up 240 and when he deals again in200 .. they are superextrañas things the k happen to me.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/28/2014 3:19 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Well, I never look at the 14 years of evolution, I had never put insulin in the snack and my endocrine being more or less in the week that you send me insulin in the snack, I don't know if you already put it on, butI send it to me because I arrived high at dinner, the same is needed so as not to get high to dinner.When they sent it to me, it was everything again.Since before dinner I put more insulin since I was high before dinner .. and when I started putting the insulin in the snack I had to go down because they started giving me down after dinner.
As you have the endo this Friday, watch that before dinner since yesterday began there is lack of control and tell her on Friday.
I am now 21 weeks and I put 11 before breakfast, 7/8 before lunch and here now is where I have the problem, because I must snack at 5 xq but give me declines, but I almost never walked at that time, always wingLater because I fall asleep.So the insulin of the afternoon depends on the day the time to get it well at six or seven if it has given me a descent, I put it after snacking because but I arrived high at dinner.And at Dinner 7 and the Lantus just after dinner at 10:30/1,14:00 I before getting pregnant to me at that time 11:30 or 12 at night, but the endocrine recommends that I did nothing moreCen and the truth is that it is working better.
As you say each one is a world but it can help you with something.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/28/2014 4:22 p.m.

Hello girls.
There are days that you seem to understand anything, because you do the same and go up or get off without explanation.
But it is true that I from when you say, week 14-15 .. I started to raise my doses of insulin.I was 5-6 of Novorapid at breakfast and now I am on 11. So I went up two by two until I needed what I needed.
I wait for a couple of days to change the guidelines, so you say, you don't know if it's something punctual or it's because you really need more.
I am in week 25 and I am beginning to notice what I need in concrete moments more insulin.And instead at night ... I have two days without clicking anything of insulin at night because I do not get from 80. And then I get up with 120-130. But it is that with 80, as I wear!
Cheer up to all !!

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
10/29/2014 4:27 a.m.

To me the other day in the endocrine, that I was a little overwhelmed because I did not know where to take the glycemia, he told me that he was a supporter of small bolus correctors.That if you are 140, then you run it is the time ...I don't see it ...

I only have two days left for the echocardium, I am nervous, I hope the little boy is well

Kisses to all

tica's profile photo
tica
10/29/2014 7:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, girls, I believe that what I told you the other day is what happens to me, I think I'm needing more insulin.Because last night I got to bed well I had uploaded a unit at dinner, because as I said, I have the dose of the dinner short, and I went to bed with 104 (I took a ration of lacteo, as always) at dawn (to the04:00) I had 133 (it did not give me a hicc as many times) and it seemed that it went well but when I got up, it was not quite evil but high to be fasting, 165. I should get the lantus but I am afraid that I fear that IGive hypos at dawn, and I don't know how to correct so as not to have hypos but get up well.Then, then, to breakfast the same as always, I already had a few days that I had found the dose/hydrates key and I was having a correct post, yesterday 311 and today 204, so it seems that I am already needing more insulin in the Desjuno,And at lunch the same thing, I had several days reaching lunch, today nothing, 200 and peak and post (even without rever take dessert because I did not feel like anything else) 184, not too high but if it was what I was from what I washaving lately.My endocrine also tells me that the hypos that give me at dawn are usually due to the effect with a delay of the sport (before I practiced strong sports, now only 40 min swim or path one hour, and I can only do it between 19:30 and the21 hours because it is when I leave the work) my educator says that the hypos are for that, but then how I fix it, I do not exercise ??Doesn't K say, is it beneficial for diabetes and for the baby ???And another hour I don't have to do it ... what a mess I have!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/29/2014 2:36 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Sometimes, putting the Lantus at night, produces nightlife, especially if they get high doses.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/29/2014 4:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Aruky, see how they tell you and if they don't leave you, then as Tica has told you.I do not think it is about the sport of the hypos, it is that in those weeks it goes down a lot, you will see how, even if you climb, do not give you so many descents.Contrary a few days at dawn just in case and get up several times to control yourself in case.

@Tica, today in the consultation of the echocardium I have agreed to you.The cardiologist has been explaining that nothing is frequent (there is more likely, as always, but little), but that in case, that it is usually that the walls of the heart are swelled more or a tad is madebigger (it has a name but I do not remember ...) and that in a few months since it is born, it is usually solved alone and the heart returns to its normal state.So stay more calm.

@Casiopea, what have you been told ??, have you already given you date?

And in my review today, in the echoes all normal, so very happy.With the endocrine, hehe, because of struggles, but no matter how much I tell him he ignores me ... he says that what I tell him is physiologically impossible (unlikely because in medicine nothing is impossible, he tells me).It exhausts me psychologically.I have changed things that I have well, so broken again until I can regulate again, and moresss pills.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/29/2014 4:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello girls, because I am happy, the monitors well, small contractions but not of delivery, 2 cm dilated but hard neck, so they have echoed me and the little one weighs 3580, so that very happy, because in week 33 I already weighed2860 and I was trembling that I was going to get very chubAnd I do not arrive with more than 90 to any food, it is very sacrificed but I am terrified of the idea of ​​having a 5 kilos baby, the case they have told me that I go on Saturday at 8.30 will induce me, I will be 38+6, so that now therefore found feelings, emotion, illusion and a bit of medote, to see how everything comes out.
To me of the theme of the heart they told me the same Aryi that the only bad thing that it would be fattened a little is that it must be controlled but that at birth and stop receiving our insulin it returns to normal size, he told me that when the baby has amonth I have to take him to see him even that now he has it in normal size.
Aruky, I put it at 10 in the morning, before pregnancy I put 13, now I am in 22, novorapid before pregnancy 6-8-6 until week 16 plus or less down a little and from the22 or less I have uploaded only breakfast I wear 15-8-6 more or lessI don't take it.And of course and this always if I'm high I correct myself, if at 2 hours of eating I look at myFor 2 hours to have 120 if I have more I correct myself)
A greeting to all and we are telling ourselves.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/29/2014 6:36 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2

Thanks girls for the heart.Tb told me the endocrine, the roll is that in my case it can be for diabetes or congenital ... the echoes told me that that is usually given with more than 7 even 9. The endocrine told me that from6 is already possible ... Let's see what they tell me on Friday.

Casiopea, you are not missing anything!It is a lot, they say that raspberry leaf infusions are going well ... to try ... I'm already taking.Good luck with induction ... think that you can go for long ... Good luck!I get cold sweats when I think about it ... I'm missing my tp ... and I don't want to!Ha ha

tica's profile photo
tica
10/30/2014 4:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.