{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Aruky, I tell you my experience: I used to give me nightlife every day, until I decided to change the lantus and put it in the morning to try ... the fact is that I have realized that about four hours after I put onThe slow down me a lot, the difference is that now, when putting it in the morning, I can control it, and since I know what time it usually goes down, I can stabilize it.Before I had hypos every night, but since I changed and put the Lantus in the morning I sleep from the pull and get up perfect every day.You could comment to your endocrine and try to change the slow time.It worked for me.

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
10/30/2014 6:33 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Thanks girls for your advice, I think I will do that, tomorrow I will tell the endocrine about the hypos see if it changes it.And the corrections I try not to correct myself but sometimes it is superior to me and I cannot, although now I try to do it as little as possible and only in small corrections such as, now in the breakfast post I have 188 and I have put 1 und ofCorrection because I can't take the mid -morning snack that I have stipulated by the educator without getting high to hore.I am really trying to do everything the doctors and the educator tell me but the truth is that as I said, I am feeling that they are not in a hurry to stabilize the diabetes to lower my hemo, it seems that they go to theirRhythm, calm, he will go down, as my educator says and of course, he dreams of me a little weird that all diabetics being pregnant and making him a stricter monitoring have lowered in a month or two we have considerably and it gives me the feeling that tomorrowOr they tell me that I have it the same or if something has lowered, it will be minimal.Already true that sometimes the doctors confuse me a lot and to top it off, when I go to some revision (gynecologist, ophthalmologo ...) oblivious to diabetes, and they ask me how my last hemo and I say 6.7 they look at me with faceof concern when my educator does not give so much importance, since although it is not good either it is not too high ... I do not know, they sometimes go crazy!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/30/2014 8:02 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Hello everyone, my case is complex and I am realized.I am 30 years old, I am 1.50 meters.and 45 kg weight.Well I tell you that I suffer from thyroid and I have been dealing with medications.A month ago I had an exam and gave me the high glucose, consult the doctor and he told me that I have diabetes.I send myself to control and have a high glucose on an empty stomach (130) then low during the morning (70) and shoot during the afternoon/night (160).I am following a diet and exercising to control this.But a few week ago I find that I am pregnant and I am very worried about my baby's health, since with the doctor's diet I am losing weight now I am in 42kg and I cannot lower more.I don't know what to do anymore.

Ivana's profile photo
Ivana
10/30/2014 8:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Ivana, the first congratulations on your pregnancy!Well, I don't think that little lack of control can affect your baby but you shouldDiabetes are diagnosed as soon as possible since almost certainly will upload you during pregnancy.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/30/2014 9:04 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Ivana I advise you to urgently go to your endocrine q controls the thyroid issue and comment, a pregnancy in a diabetic woman and with thyroid problems is no nonsense.
As my endocrine always before getting pregnant, I have been afraid that I would never do it without programming it under his supersion or that he would pregnant me without his authorization

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/30/2014 11:23 a.m.

Casiopea !!Good luck !!!Induction is a task but it is what there is.I am curious about K would be a beginning of natural delivery jijijij.
Enjoy the moment!I saw my little prince's face three and a half months ago and I just thought about it!
Kisicos thousand !!Animos!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/30/2014 2:13 p.m.

Enjoy everything possible Casiopea !!We hope it is short and everything goes well.You will tell us how everything was;)

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/30/2014 3:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Eleven Casiopea !!as they say here that it is fast !!You will really want to see the baby

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
10/30/2014 6:44 p.m.

Well, I do not recommend that it is fast!Not slow but not fast!

You still have a day to get the childbirth alone!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/30/2014 7:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you very much girls !!I'll tell you !!

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/31/2014 7:49 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Well girls, I just came from my endocrine (to vary this is the third different endocrine I see) and my hemoglobin at Bajao although very little (before 6.7) is now 6.5.I expected him to run away something else with all the efforts that I am doing but hey, I do not complain whenever I go down and not go up.According to me, my hem is not as bad as people paint it, although it is true that it can improve.The truth is that he has encouraged me a little, I needed it.Although I also tell you that it has not seemed a very productive consultation since it has not touched a single insulin guideline even telling him that they are already giving me many hyper often and that it seems that I am needing more insulin.I go out somewhat calmer with the changes my educator makes me than with the endocrine, because it seems to me that it only limits you to see the evolution of diabetes and the work that the educator is doing (the one who does handle the guidelines)But well ... although I expected something else in this new consultation I do not get disgusted at all ... ahh and another "joy" that has given me is that the high thyroid that came out in the previous analytical (a month ago) and thatThey put me a treatment, it has disappeared !!That is good, although he told me to continue taking the pills ..
Well, and how are you doing ??
Casiopea a lot of encouragement, I hope everything goes well and you will see what beautiful baby you will have .. what illusion!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/31/2014 8:29 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Aruky, my endocrine is like yours.I prefer the guidelines that my guidance indicates than the endocrine.There have been times that I have left the endocrine consultation with a guideline and I have then seen the educator and has changed it because I did not see it clear.Yesterday I was in the consultation and I have the Hemo at 6.2.He tells me that I am fine although reading here the companions I am not so clear.
How many weeks are you?He told me that each pregnant diabetics is a world but that around week 18/19 it is necessary to increase insulin, then there is peace of mind until week 27/28 that rises again.I tell you in case it helps you and you can anticipate to take better controls.
I am very happy for the disappearance of the high thyroid.That also lifts the moral !!

Casiopea, congratulations and I hope everything goes very well.What a bigger joy ...

María's profile photo
María
10/31/2014 2:24 p.m.

Hello girls.
Today I am lica, I have cimido more pasta of the account at lunch and this afternoon I have the sugar a little high 188 for my taste.I have put 4 units of insulin in the afternoon and not even a apice.From 17:30 that I am measuring myself every hour and or with insulin I lowers me.I have only picked up a pela tangerine and not even those.
I know that in this case it is my fault because I should not have eaten so much but good.

Casiopea Luck Tomorrow !!!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/31/2014 4:16 p.m.

Hello, my name is Belen and I am pregnant 6 months, I am diabetics 10 years ago and the last hemo had her at 6.1, well now in the third quarter I am getting out of control of the sugar, I do nothing but get the insulin.I have an insulin bomb 2 years ago.You wore sugar a lot in the third quarter?I am a little overwhelmed because I don't want to hurt the baby.

belen's profile photo
belen
11/03/2014 4:42 a.m.

Belen, do not worry a lot ... I insulin up ... I have gone from 30 to 160 ... now in week 36 I am noticing that I need less

tica's profile photo
tica
11/03/2014 6:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls, I have been a bit uncontrolled all week, I have been with the sugar on the ground, it goes down almost all day.And it gives me a bit of fear pir the damage that can make my baby.I am trying to find out online the possible damage to have the low sugar and not in my way, instead if I find it and damage them.Your endocrin@s have told you something.???

Today it has been the first time that I have bought something for my baby, I'm already 22 weeks and has given me to little thing, but I liked it a lot and I was on offer.He he.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/04/2014 4:12 p.m.

Hello girls we are already at home, the induced childbirth a shit !!Well, in the sense that it is longer, they induced me at 10 on day 1 and Ruben was born at 24:38 on day 2, logically there were 12 days to be born and the body is not prepared, but it is that it is thatIf not to see who stops a larThe chest to drink juice.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
11/04/2014 4:32 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Congratulations!!!!
I'm glad everything has gone and have your little boy next door
Jo the truth is that it has been a long birth yes.When you have your child in his arms, he forgot everything.
At the end of how many weeks they induced it?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2014 6:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yoli, sometimes we have lowers, so do not overwhelm in excess because you have been taking it great these weeks.To me the endocrine told me that the descent were much more serious than the climbs (if not prolonged in time), I did not want to ask too much because the head plays bad past, but I imagine, logical, that if sugar does not reach itIt can affect the organs and imagine the brain (when I have had very strong declines I have come to be able to speak almost a whole day, because the brain is "dry").Also keep in mind that the baby gets the things that you, that is, if you have little sugar, the little is going to be, not you, so it will affect to a lesser extent, I understand.

Congratulations Casiopea !!How good, now to enjoy the little one;).And when you have more time tell us more details of how everything was, I am very interested in hospital theme, hehe

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
11/05/2014 5:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hi!
Casiopea, a long, but vaginal delivery.They told me that I did to the idea of ​​48 hours, mine was extremely fast but it is not normal.Gordito was born, but very long tb, so it's perfect!Enjoy.If you have any questions with breastfeeding and diabetes ask that I am an expert .... I have 21 with the tit and overlap it with the other!

On the descent, s if the increases are much more dangerous, but they are maintained over time.The placenta acts with a protective filter, and does not lower their sugar as we lowers us.I found a study of this topic in English, I was sure that I shared it in this thread, but no idea of ​​the page.I try to look for it ... yesterday I had to do analysis, and in the afternoon they called me at home super worried.I took a scare, what glyce was 22!Between with a hiccovers, but in the meter I marked me 55 ... Let's see what the endocrine

tica's profile photo
tica
11/05/2014 8:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.