{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thank you very much girls !!!
Let's see how I continue, but before pregnancy I had low sugar, then imagine!Strong descents as at the beginning I do not give, I realize and I am aware of them, I speak of declines of 55, 66. Or sometimes a45, less than this I have not given a couple of months that do not give me.Already with the three who gave me a loss of knowledge in the first quarter they were enough.
@Casiopea I'm very happy that everything has gone well !!And what the baby is healthy !!It is the most important thing that is healthy who is what worries us most!
We take more or less to have it even though it goes wrong as long as it is healthy that it is all the length of childbirth.: \ ">
Today I have gone with my shopping mother for baby and ufff.Because I already told him that nothing else will be bought, but we have bought many things, the essentials of first posture !!There God!God wants everything to go well and my girl is born healthy !!
A kiss to all girls !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/05/2014 8:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations casiopea !!What a joy that everything has gone.
I have gone this morning to the revision of the gynecologist.He told me that everything is going well.With the weight according to the time I am, 24 weeks, and until December 10 it has not quoted me again.Yes, it is true that he told me if the upward sugar that advanced the appointment was uncontrolled.
In my case I have had to double the basal units that put me and the controls in the morning and after the food they begin to rise, from 150/160 there is no way to go down.I think that going for a walk, until today I could not because I had to rest, and climbing a little more the basal I think I have dominated it.
A question that is around my head: to those who have already passed through the hospital and you are moms, normally, how long is it hospitalized, either natural/induced or caesarean section?I say it because I have my family living in another city and they asked me for, when the time came, come and take a cable if it was missing.
A kiss for all.

María's profile photo
María
11/05/2014 3:22 p.m.

Hello girls.
Congratulations first.
Ask you one thing.I am 26 weeks, although the endocrine has told me that it seems that I am one more week.And this week I have begun to notice that I need a lot of insulin.I have already folded the dose of breakfast and food and it still seems that it takes more, because I reach the posts with 160-170.It is not much, but it is already out of the goal just like the pre, that stay at 100-110.
What week did you start uploading?
is that after I am controlling a lot in eating, and I don't stop inflating ... I don't know what's going to be from me: ((((
The weight is because the gyne told me that I have to control because I have taken 8 kilos.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
11/08/2014 4:34 a.m.

Hi, from 20 I begin to need more ... before pregnancy I put about 30 and now 160. If you need more, go up ... nothing happens!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/08/2014 9:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I can't tell you at the moment
@ Melimperia.I am in the 23rd week and for the moment I am not yet putting myself more about the one that put me before becoming pregnant, even at lunch and the lantus I still get less than before, the doctor indicated that I would upload a lot, but even theI have not noticed scandalous increases.If I have uploaded several units of all the positions since I am embaraza.
By the way girls yesterday by coincidences of life I met @elisarueda, hehe;We met in a talk that gave in prenatal for future breasts, and at the end of the meeting we started talking a couple of it and we discovered who we were.He he.The world that is a handkerchief.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/08/2014 10:49 a.m.

Yes, it's a handkerchief :) I was very excited to meet you, Yoli.
The truth is that for me it is very important to have found this forum and meet people who are going through the same as me.I guess the same thing happens to you, in some things I feel that you are the only ones that you can understand how I feel.
By the way, the talk was very interesting.It made me think of things that I had not yet raised ... UF, there is still a long way.

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
11/10/2014 6:13 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

@elisarueda, are you going to this Friday?I sign up and sure, I will go.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/10/2014 5:42 p.m.

yoli said:
@elisarueda, are you going to this Friday?I sign up and sure, sure I will go.

Well, I don't know ... how they repeat them every month I think we'll go later.The other day there were many things that sounded to Chinese!We will wait to be more prepared to take advantage of it.The truth is that it was very good, we learned many things!

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
11/11/2014 3:37 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello girls,

I'm glad you do well talk here.My experience in the first pregnancy was great forum.We also made a very nice emabrazed group.We still have contact by WhatsApp, we have even remained and that we are from different sites in Spain.

I felt that there were many things that could not share them with my nearby family (especially mother and husband) do not understand the stress that is to have a slightly decompensated sugar and know that you can hurt your baby.It was great to talk to people in my same situation.It is also difficult to find diabetic pregnancy information type 1. We were several that had to upload the insulin a lot, and when you see that it is something normal you do not think that your body has gone crazy !!!!

I don't know if I told you, last Friday I returned at high risk, everything is still perfect.They told me that next Friday (within 3 days) they will give me the appointment for induction for the next week.I told them that I wanted to wait one or two more weeks, they told me that they would consult and tell me ... to see what happens, I am seriously valuing to deny until December 1, I am giving them 4 days according to the date of the last rule,9 According to ovulation tests.Let's see what they tell us Friday.My husband will accompany me, because I think that although the last word I have it ("We spend, we decide" hahahaha, it's a joke) I want the two to agree on making this decision

tica's profile photo
tica
11/11/2014 6:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How many weeks did you want to induce, Tica ???Of weight is your little one?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2014 6:27 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

of 38 weeks (according to the date that gynecologists handle) and weight about 10 days 2600, they told me that 50.I stuck in 50th percentile (let's really be 5 days less, so the percentile is a bit relative, but according to the date they take is 50 50 and does not feel like correcting the date)

That is why I do not want them to induce me in a week and little because they would be inducing me in week 37, that less than reaching 38 or 39 ... I will tell you that they tell me on Friday, but I will terrify another induction.

My advice is that if you become pregnant using ovulation test.When positive you subtract thirteen days and give that date as a last rule date.I used them because when I took the little one I had cycles that went from 28 days to 40 ... I didn't even try a single cycle not to use them and I stayed at first.I wanted to stay for all my personal situation, so they went very well.I know people who stress them, and they are not doing well.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/11/2014 6:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica !! I was just going to ask you today about the review and the heart!How good the weight !!And what did they tell you?The important thing is that you make the decision together and pa´lante, but keep in mind how you are too !!!And take care of yourself, that the induction is bad but to have long -term problems you ... I think it is worse ...

My controls, hehe, there they go.I have no longer had strong increases but I can't adjust at all, I think it will also be because of the happy metformin.

I bought free freestyle and for trends yes it is helping me a bit.With the sensor ... well, there are days that better but others are still down.If you have enough lack of control, I advise you.And best of all, you see more or less how you are at any time, that with the strips it was a roll because it could not happen to me either.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
11/11/2014 8:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

The kidneys also better, removing the pains down there, I am much better now than 2 months ago!And the glycemia also better ... but I am looking forward to seeing the face ... I sometimes think and if they induce it and give it ... but I think that for the dwarf every day inside it is important.

I have the Dexcom and I'm fed up ... I hate your alarms.As for light I sell it and I consider buying freekk

tica's profile photo
tica
11/11/2014 10:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

If you see you comfort, some days I would throw it through the vent ... but of course, whistle for something ... take them away, I do not think you are all day to 55 q is the only fixed one.
But I have to tell you that with the free tas of beeps but you are continually rubbing the device for the insecurity of whether you are going down, at least it happened to me when I had put it.I have come to spend 83 times in 24 h (Tb I have to say that my problem is that I do not notes down, that's why I become obsessed)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2014 10:59 a.m.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2014 11:14 a.m.

I'm glad that you are better, and the weight is very good.
I carry three days that I am noticing the sugar climb, but as I have read you are normal.I have a few days with lack of control trying to control and obsessed with controls every hour and a half.I have uploaded the insulin in the morning and the mid -day, today I have realized that I must climb the snack because yesterday and today I have arrived high at dinner 160. Now the most serious problem that I am having esq are giving meDownloads at dawn, I have two days in a row yesterday at 1:30 and before yesterday at 4.Now the story is at 4 he must be for the Lantus that I put it at 11. But I'm not very sure.This Monday I have review, I will comment to see if I change that I put it in the morning to see if they can send those downs at dawn.
I feel the baby daily, what worries me the most and it has been worrying a few weeks is hurting him to celebrate for so many descents, I have that thought a little.In the end.... this is the bread of every day ...

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/11/2014 5:55 p.m.

Hello girls, Tica if the BB weighed 2600 10 days ago I would not induce it, they induced it right in 38, but it is that 2 days before I weighed supposedly 3680, so I accessed induction, and look weight 4030and 53 cm if I leave it longer .... PUF.Aryi I tell you about induction in the Marañon, entered at 9 am on day 1, they put me in the dilation room with more separate beds with curtains, around 9.30 came the midwife looked at me and had 2cm but long neck but neckAnd hard, then he put on me the propex or something is called what it is to erase the neck is like a whip that put you down there, then he told me to go around and return to 13.30, I returned at 13 pqI was not very good, I arrived the monitor and I already had soft contractions, at 2:00 p.m.Well for the BB, since either faster, so they passed me to the paritor's room, they are individual rooms with everything prepared to give birth, here I was waiting for the epidural to be put on, with some pains to die until 4:00 p.m.The anesthetist came with the bad luck that I would catch the new one to sulked me 4 times I was going to say that it would leave it when another and the first one ... and already blessed glory .... hehehe, then they broke me theBag and only to wait at 4:30 p.m.Experience in this hospital, very good !!The great people, the new facilities in a highly recommended end, give you the option of Lavativa, and they did not make me episotomy, I had a tear of 2 points.
I started to climb insulin in week 30 or so, and now since the little one was born, the opposite click less than ever it will be by my chest and in 10 days eating the normal, I mean I do not diet, I am already in my weighthe he.
My experience with an induced delivery is that it is longer but painful because more or less the same.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
11/13/2014 2:44 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Casiopea, long nothing ... It was very short!The first childbirth is in 24 hours, without induction ... with induction 48!To my TB they punctured me 4 times for epidural, I was a very poorly educated student who blamed me.I am a shy person, that I never say anything ... but in the end I goat and the doctor at first put it to me.
I dilate the 10cm with the propess and they told me that the uterus could have been giving me ... the very painful contractions, but the epideal one past haha.

Seeing tomorrow that tell me at high risk, I tell you in the afternoon ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/13/2014 4:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you very much Casiopea !!!How good everything!Well, to continue like this and enjoy your kids.

What I am going around lately is to give birth to the theme of the insulin pump.I already read how your first childbirth was and disorganization in that sense ... what I want least is to have a hypo and then not remember !!(That happens to me sometimes, when I have some hiccups I do not remember those hours) and also bad to be in hyper for childbirth, Pufff.I hope I can or can regulate me ... if you are hiccy and send you for a walk, can you eat? Or you have to be fasting ... what mess, it overwhelms me that in such a situation I do not know how to act or how they are going toAct with me ... when they made me the curettage I had to be fasting and without clicking (I didn't have a bomb) and I had 285 or out there and climbing.I said it several times and nothing, that they first had to intervene to those of in vitro.At the end of how heavy I put on the waiting room to a bed and put me in serum with insulin, but they had to be asking why they didn't know what to wear ... fear gives me ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
11/14/2014 8:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

I do not feel like writing much, but I just want to calm Aryi ... they have given me an appointment for induction, and after telling him my disastrous induction of the other time they have hallucinated and they have told me that what I should have done is to put a claim.That was not normal and that goes calm.They induce it in 10 days

tica's profile photo
tica
11/14/2014 4:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.