{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!!

To me, my endocrine that normally sees me, has always told me that the best doctor for diabetes we are ourselves and what normally see me every 6 months if I have hemoglobin well, that we know how food and insulin affectIn our body.
Now rl endocrine that sees me in pregnancy also leaves me to correct alone and it sees me every 4 weeks.On the 14th week of pregnancy he told me from here to that we will get up the sugar so you must go up depending on your needs.Now I am in week 20 and I see this next Monday and this week I have already noticed how it is going up and I get it up 1 in 1 every day.
At the highest time I have it is after breakfast in 170/180 but I think that it is.I get up at 8:15 to breakfast because if it doesn't go down and I get up great intent66/88 more or less and my 40g of bread and glass of milk, but being so early and being low I get back to bed another little whileUntil ten, and from there I think that the high sugar can come, so it appears from the week that will go a while to walk when they have breakfast and have how the thing is going.
Girls for those who are stressed tryUpload above 184 q is the maximum that I have had after eating and it has only been once punctually and for eating worms before eating ...
Anyway ... that my endocrine and I am also in favor that we do not know, no one knows us and that we must correct independently.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/17/2014 11:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yoli, but if you want to sleep after breakfast, you wear one more quickly and right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/17/2014 6:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Of course, today I have not slept MW I have been built and after breakfast at two and a half hours I have had it in 152, for me that has been a high pelin, so tomorrow another more uploads and having Q passes.... If it doesn't go down, I don't think, it is in the only moment of the day that I am noticing that I get sugar.
On Monday I tell you what they tell me about the revision, praying that everything is fine.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/18/2014 9:23 a.m.

Apart from the differences between some endocrine and others, I think that each one's diabetes must also be taken into account.I've been a diabetic for 22 years, and I think I've never been regular.My hemo for a year does not exceed 6, right now I have it in 5.2, but it is literally impossible to be stable, no matter how much I try.Doing the same things and eating the same, I am very varied by the glycemia overnight, and not now, it has always happened to me.I do more than 12 daily controls and I am permanently pending this.

Hallucino and gives me a luuucha envy when he tica, for example, says that he had only three hyper in Toooodo pregnancy, it is great, but being realistic I know that I will not be able (as I say on the margin of doctors).

In summary, I try to be my best as possible and try to take things with philosophy.

And now speaking of doctors, as I have been recommended here, in the end I have gone from my endocrine and I follow my guidelines, not his.I still have good at all, but in a few days I have improved a lot.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/19/2014 5:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Pfff Yo to regulate zero ball!Hahaha I have been diabetes for 27 years and my mother and my endocrine went crazy.The first insulin bomb in Zaragoza put it to me, because not even a thousand punctures could avoid 300 every day.And about 30 units I have passed more than 100 during the Emarazo, so not, my diabetes is not stable ... but that is why I have to make the rapid corrections and if I had to wait a month for the endocrineThe two pregnancies will have changed the guidelines would have been a fucking disaster.I do not intend to compare diabetes, but it is not good to have several hypers every day.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/19/2014 10:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls:

I have been diabetics for 30 years and I still remember (with no nostalgia) those urine strips with which we had to control diabetes.I remember that the scales was 60-120 and 120-200 or so.Clear!!Because it is the same to be in 70 as in 110 my mother !!

Apart from that, it is true each one is a world and within our knowledge and knowing how our bodies react to certain foods, I consider that there is no better doctor than us.I do not mean that the endos do not help us, because it is not so.Sometimes before being pregnant I was headed in a guideline and it was him, that made me see the light.Now pregnant ... Theories do not always work.And although he does not like to get up at 3:30 in the morning to prick me ... it is the only way to get up well.

So .... courage.Every week is a week less to see the faces of our children and girls.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
10/20/2014 5:39 a.m.

Hello girls !!Today I have been reviewing the endocrine, morphological ultrasound and high risk.
The endocrine today has then a pill for the thyroid I have the thyrotropin to the limit in 4.88, the thyroxine is fine in 1.15.I have asked him if it would be forever and he told me that no, he does not have because, let's hope that when everything returns to normal.
I have the hemoglobin in 5.6.It is lower than the previous time, but with the accentuation that is lower but without so many descents, I understand that it is because I have the most controlled sugar.Today it has been with this a little fast visit, I have only accentuated me of the controls if they continue to go down x the morning, something that I have controlled.
What is commented is when I have the highest sugar is after breakfast that I get 170/180 so I told me what I already knew that I go up until you found the right dose quickly for breakfast.
Regarding the baby, they have told me that everything is fine, but what a protocol in diabetic women again to do this test in week 30, this echo has been the dopler.To those who have already passed this date they made you make in week 30 ??.

At high risk they have weighed me and nothing, I have not put a gram with respect to the previous revision;Come on that I have not put anything in all the pregnancy, the baby weighs 385g, and they have told me that it is a girl, that until today we have not known.
Today I am happy and a meant to prepare things for the baby, and of course continue controlling the sugar to be as well as possible so that the baby is.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/20/2014 2:48 p.m.

Heh, little by little.Let's see if they finally take free freestyle and we can buy it, which as Tica says we can see the trends and correct quickly.

Very good Yoli!I am very happy that everything goes ok.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/20/2014 5:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

How good, Yoli, I'm very happy that everything has gone well in the review :)
I want my fear to start being excited ...

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
10/21/2014 4:55 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello girls !!
I have been without entering because I am studying (I already played) for a work exam.I have been reading from my last appearance last week and relieves me to see that I am not the only one who fights with the ups and downs in the controls.The truth is that it is a headache because now you not only think about you but also for the little person inside you.I am 33 years diabetic and when I said that I wanted to get pregnant they had to put the insulin pump because the pen did not work for me.There were complete days that did not fall from 300 for much insulin that put me and my we have been around 8/8.5.Now, I have to admit that I find myself better than ever and my hem has dropped to 6.1, it is also true that it could be improved because I have never been lower than here.
Anyway, I am in week 22, the echo of week 20 went well and I did not tell me anything about repeating the echo in week 30. I will still ask it on November 5 when I go to the gine.
My endocrine is also one of those who guide me with the basal but it says that it is I who best know myself and I have to adjust.He is guiding me and I finish.
I really like reads and your experiences, they help me on many occasions.Greetings for all.

María's profile photo
María
10/21/2014 7:54 a.m.

Hello, girls effectively make us another similar echo, and to me in my hospital (Odonel's maternity in Madrid) they made me in 33 an echocardiogram and tomorrow they make me another in 37, I really am super happy inThis motherhood, the best choice, in the visits they see me together the gyne and the endo and they agree face to face.Regarding provoking the birth, they say that they do not do it by protocol ... that it will be seen, but never before 37, I am now 37+3 tomorrow I have an appointment, to see what they tell me.Since in week 33 they told me that the BB weighed 2,800 the endo scared me so much that I never spend 120 so if it has fattened more it will be the one who likes Zampar ... hahaha ... not for my sugar .., Endo sent me some pills before the food are fiber, a little expensive by the way, but he says they would help me control the sugar and if it is, since I take them I am great.
Greetings to all and I will tell you.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/21/2014 1:56 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Fiber pills to control the sugar ???.What are they called ??, to tell the endo next time.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/21/2014 2:01 p.m.

hello

To me the first quarter as soon as I saw the gynecology, but now it will see me every month and in the 28th it is going to make an echo and then the one corresponding to week 32. I think happy.

Today the endocrine has seen me and the truth is that very well.Without problem, the only thing that in the last two weeks has grown the gut like maiz's palomite with heat and tells me that I have been 7 kilos.It started a little fair weight, but now I have to be half a diet (and what happened hunger) so as not to take more than 10 kilos in total.So I have 3 and I am on week 24.

Or I start eating salad or I don't know how I'm going to do it.

And about the pills ... what do I invented !!I want them too !!

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
10/21/2014 2:48 p.m.

I give me !!! They take us, casiopea!And are you happy with both of them?The gynecologist made me an echo in week 5. Then in 12 and in 20 it has referred me to others, in the same hospital, and she has not echoed again or tell me anything, it only weighs me andIt takes me the tension, he says that I go to see me the endocrine, that she does not have to say anything ... and the endo, I already told you ...

The pills are called humamil (20 euros the box), I have taken them for a few months, commanded by him.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/21/2014 4:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

I have been reading about those pills and say they are to satisfy the body, to appease hunger.I am not having a crazy hunger, in the 20 weeks that I have not put weight.But thanks for the infirmation it is good to have all possible information.
Melimperia, tries to control you a little hehe.Q is still a lot of pregnancy !!He he.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/21/2014 5:22 p.m.

If Melimperia helps you, I kill hunger with carrots.I always carry in my bag when I leave and look like a rabbit, hehehe, but it is the only way I have to satisfy myself.In the 22 weeks I have won 3 kiletes.

María's profile photo
María
10/21/2014 6:06 p.m.

According to the Internet, these "pills reduce intestinal absorption of sugars, which helps to stable normal blood glucose levels."

Until now I did not trust my endo too much, but when he sent me, he had not fattened anything.He sent them for mismatches in the post of breakfast and food.I don't know how to tell you anymore, I didn't complain because the fiber itself is good for me: D

I was going very well, but in two weeks I gained almost two kilos ... I've been 3 in total at the moment, I hope that this rhythm does not follow ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/21/2014 6:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Girls, a question;The midwife told me that there were no problems, but I forgot to ask the endocrine the other day;I have an appointment to put the flu vaccine, do you have put it in pregnant women ???

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/22/2014 7:09 p.m.

Hi Yoli!Put it on, we are already a risk factor normally, embaraxadas is still more reason to put it, I did put it on.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
10/23/2014 5:34 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Thank you!!.If I have the appointment for today, I wear it every year, but when I am pregnant, the doubt has emerged, but it is reading the maternal booklet there is a section that also recommends it.But since I had not asked either the gynecolog@ or the endocrine because that is why I had the doubt and I wanted to know from your experience.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/23/2014 7:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.