{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hi Elisarueda !!When I was pregnant if I am vaccinating from the flu, I always do it, if we are already a pregnant risk group, the doctor told me.That you do well to all.Kisses

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
10/08/2014 10:37 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

A question, to provoke the birth because the baby is big, in what week do they cause it?Mine is in perceptile 90, today the endo has told me that I can't even go from 120, but I see that impossible ... and of course what worries me the most is not that it is great, I am worried that this for thisReason has a problem like giving it similar hypos or things and have to leave him in the incubator.In week 34 he passed 2,830

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/08/2014 4:33 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

In my hospital it is caused in 38 if everything goes well, before if things are complicated.In this pregnancy I have refused to cause it in 38, since I knew that I was pregnant ... they have not paid me even, in the end I decided if they gave me the appointment for induction I would not introduce me, we are in everythingOur right ... Now it has come out that I have a kidney wrong, so if there is a justified cause of course that I will accept induction.

In the previous childbirth my baby weight 3700, and was born at 38+1 ... and was next to me, I didn't have many hypers the weeks before.I recommend that you carry a delivery plan and write clearly what you want from delivery ... I have already delivered it in the hospital.

120 percentile does not exite, it is nonsense what he told you.SIGINIC PERCENTIL Q of 100 healthy children 90 are below in weight and 10 are more fat ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/08/2014 6:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am not waiting but I tell you what I have lived, I was induced in week 34 and weight 3600, in week 32 I entered because they said I had a percentile of more than 99 but they did not tell me d how much, and ifHe had to be in neonates 11 days.It seems that it will not be your case because it is not so big.The hipoglycemia with the newborns of diabetic mothers apparentDoctors
I hope you relax a little and that everything is doing well, surely you will have a beautiful baby.
Kisses

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
10/08/2014 6:29 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Were you very uncontrolled?

My baby had no hypo.In Zgz there are two hospitals, where I stopped and I will return now but there is hypo baby and breasts together since the minute 0. In the other 24 hours a minimum in neonates.That seems to me a mockery, the baby has to be with his mother if everything goes well

tica's profile photo
tica
10/08/2014 6:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, which is the "delivery plan"?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2014 4:57 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks girls, the truth is that getting the day every time I get more nervous and worry more.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/09/2014 6:38 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Hello,

I come from the high -risk consultation.All good ... Hemo of 5.6, they have not estimated the weight, but they have measured the abdomen and is within normality.From the kidney, so as long as I have no infection that I don't worry, the only one a bit weird is the to sure of the heart that I have in the limit of normality, but with my hemo, that it should not be for diabetes, which is the same is the sameNene is like that ...

The delivery plan is a document, which all hospitals must have and explain normal procedures in normal delivery, without complications.The patients, we have the right to modify it, and within the possibilities, the hospital has to meet it ... Then I put a couple of examples, that I have to feed the little

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2014 9:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica, they normally do not explain anything.
What a good hemo !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2014 10:40 a.m.

What told you ...

I will clarify that after my son's childbirth I have become a bit of natural and respectful aging.My little one is 20 months old and we continue with breastfeeding.When I gave birth, I was still very clear if I gave a bibe or tit ... I decided to give it 15 days, from 15 pass to 2 months, from 2 months to 6 and I already decided not to make plans for the future ... I guess it helped meMuch that my childbirth was very close and quite respectful.

Examples that can be put in the childbirth plan, for example there are hospitals that have the entire bottom always, what is recommended is that it is the patient who decides and in case of forces or similar to shaving the part ofPerineo more than enough .... I would not make me fun
In hospitals, edemas are put by default, it is true that at the time of giving birth, many eager to make peanut.In my case it was a symptom for me to go down to parities ... and no, I did not fall on ... but even in the case, there is so much that comes out of the body that the medical equipment has to be prepared for everything ...

I loved something in my delivery was that just born, even with the unck -cut cord, they put the baby skin with skin, all dirty .... the solo to the tit and went to suck!There I fell totally in love with my son .... they left the cord stopped beating, it is very important because at that time a large amount of iron enters, which allows to maintain an exclusive breastfeeding up to 6 months that it is when they recommend introducing thesolid.Well, all these things, I had to do them because I played the team of doctors and midwives doThese wishes because there is no reason for the mother and son not to enjoy the first moment of her life to meet ... ayyy that I am putting cloying hahaha

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2014 4:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Come on, the best is already shaved and with the enema placed at your home and your things done ... in case the cable is crossed and they pass what you have decided ...
Why did you consider a bottle instead of chest?Is there any problem so we can't breastfeed?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2014 4:57 p.m.

I refuse both the shave and edema, I will be shaved, English, but I do not like to pass my machinilla out there ... It is a very personal decision!

With breastfeeding, insulin needs are lowered, and there are people who before each take need to take a juice to avoid hypo.I had to play mainly basal, stop from 22 to 13 and a little bolus, but little ... the daily expendTwo Q passes ...
Another problem is whether the thyroid is altered that does not produce enough milk.They are more frequent infections, mastitis of repetition and those things ... I did not have of that.So the best try!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2014 5:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

You would have a tipín ... my mother 35 kg.
I did not know that the need for basal was lowered so much, if the descent giving the chest but did not think so much.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2014 6:10 p.m.

Tica, I am very sorry I could not answer before, it did not edit very uncontrolled had a hem of 5.7, and the last 2 weeks were admitted by such a high percentile to mature the lungs and be able to induce it soon, and there you have many hypoglycemia of 20 20, 25, the nurses did not believe that they were with those values ​​and speaking to them ta trankila, those were the greatest lack of controls, but if I twmbien I think that if everything is fine drinks and mama together from the minute 0, because I when IDieronel Alta and not to think that I would be 100 km from my baby I thought I was, I had a very bad time

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
10/10/2014 12:34 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Hello girls !!
Reideing you I realize how chicken and inexperienced I am.I am first and I'm 20 weeks.I have a 6.1 hemo although I think the next one is not going to be the same because I am starting to adjust the basal because I have high values ​​at night.
I have several doubts about what I have read: Can you explain what is about the hypoglycemia that the baby can suffer?That when it happens?To all diabetic mom babies?I had no idea of ​​that, just like the induced delivery.Look that I am super happy with my gynecologist because I think that I have touched the best, but I don't know if the time will tell me, if it is normal about induced delivery, or it will be waiting for the time to come ... I have told meThat the delivery date is around February 25, but nothing more.Could you clarify this too?
And first of all, thanks in advance to all of you for the aid and the advice you give.

María's profile photo
María
10/10/2014 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Belefe, who strongly with that control ... there are moms that without diabetes have children of almost 5kg ... still just have you had a big child.In addition with corticosteroids, what would give you to mature the lungs makes the little fattening ... are we like they rushed to take it out in that week ... Have you not encouraged yourself for the second?I don't want to imagine what your child is leaving in the hospital ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2014 7:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I fall .... I've been answering you half an hour ... and it has been erased ... with the monkey I had left ... he replied tomorrow from the portatil ....

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2014 7:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The truth is that if I would like to have another one but I am already a little older and after what happened, the again I am afraid because the diabetes adds more age, it would be ideal because the little one is already 3 years old andmedium and is toly independent but ....... uufff.Sometimes I also think I had the big child because then 500 gr increased a week, hahaha that Gordi huh?And although it is not very chubby, it is the big month of the school, but the fear of which to spend something follows there, so I planted myself.A kiss and that you do well to all

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
10/11/2014 5:28 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Elisarueda@ !!Vaccinate !!
I do not have it I txas !!!!Pille the flu at the end of the first quarter, and I don't keep it with that k Pille the Flu A.
A Follon the truth.The lack of controlling, many ketones ....
This year I beef at the Peke is very small and I don't want to infect him.
I never got vaccinated ... I suppose k the k comes no longer vaccinated ...

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/11/2014 9:17 a.m.

Tica@ The hypoglycemia is during the first days after birth.
They are accustomed to higher sugar values ​​(ours;))
So k Passa is k it costs some to regulate themselves, because we also have a late milk rise (my case) and that can do kb the bb has some hypo.
But in the hospi every 4 hours elprimer and second day they make glycemia to the pekes.
Don't worry they have it controlled

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/11/2014 9:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.