{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Good luck Pachu !!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/11/2013 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Whatever it is, that everything goes well Pachu ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/11/2013 11:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Thanks girls!Then I tell you

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/11/2013 12:12 p.m.

It is another ectopic in the same site, tomorrow income for extraction ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/11/2013 4:09 p.m.

I'm sorry .... Do you put the medication with which you can't get pregnant?

tica's profile photo
tica
11/11/2013 4:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Sorry Pachu ... a lot of mood

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/12/2013 4:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Well, I don't know if they put that medication, I suppose that if I remove it, I will not have to put anything ... this afternoon I get out of doubt

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/12/2013 9:49 a.m.

Hi Pachu, do you have news?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/14/2013 7:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello good,

I need your help?In the echo it has come that my baby has problems with a heart valve, apparently it does not close well :(

Do you know something about this topic or has something similar happened to you?I have read online that it can be for diabetes since it can cause cardiac malformations to the fetus, in short that I have become fatal and I am a bit lost with the issue.

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
11/14/2013 8:31 a.m.

Hi @laurita11977 to see, so I have understood, that valve closes when they are born or after the year ... but I am not very sure.

What has the doctor told you?How much are you?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/14/2013 11:46 a.m.

The doctor wants to repeat the tests was not very clear in that aspect.What happens to him is that when a valve is opened to throw the blood, it is normal to close the other and know that the latter does not close well and enters a little blood.I think he said the problem was the tricuspid return.

laurita11977
11/14/2013 12:51 p.m.

Diego a month after they were echoed and they also saw that a valve did not close, they repeat the echo this month, they told us that it was "normal" but that it had to monitor it.

In the echocardies they had not seen anything

tica's profile photo
tica
11/14/2013 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks girls, it's time to wait.I guess it will not be serious or I hope but of course when it comes to the heart because it gives a lot of fear.

Tica the case you comment is very frequent for what I have been able to see, it is seen that it happens to a lot of children but that in most cases they do not even realize.

laurita11977
11/15/2013 7:25 a.m.

Laura, expect as quiet as possible.

I took several scares in pregnancy.In the first trimester or principles of the second I had many many many hypos and asymptomatic.And I told the gynecology and told me that they were very dangerous and that you had to look at it well to see if I had not produced heart damage.I took a cry, just closed prenatal and everything was 80% and my mother wantedLuckily the doctor who did it was more sensible than the other doctor.He read the report, and he stared at me and told me, but you have diabetes 1, right?Do you click insulin?Yes yes.Then very pissed off, and what does the gynecology intend, not to have any hyper or hyper.You have a 5.3 hemo, you have not lost your knowledge. What can be asked for the most?Apart from that with controls many worst nothing happens ... They could hardly see anything, because it was too soon to do the echocardium, he told me that it is most likely that everything was good, that if these tests were done it was for that bassNumber of babies born with some deficiency and have the medical team, but in other countries they did not look so much ... it is very complicated, but try to live as well as possible, it is a beautiful time, and you will see how everythingIt is going well, I don't know what need to cure ahead of time ... If you have seen something strange, to look at it, but surely it is something that happens to more babies, but as we are so observed to us find it ...

It is a personal opinion, but it bothers me that they bitter us the pregnancy, we already have enough to control everything or that we eat, not to be right with the dose, so that the doctor who does not have a dagger idea of ​​diabetes to explain how to explain howcontrol ourselves ....

tica's profile photo
tica
11/15/2013 7:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Laurita a lot of encouragement that as the girls say sure is nothing.
I am admitted I do not know if you contemplate or not but apparently my pregnancy has been a heterotopic (I think it is with h) and what it means is that there were two babies, one in the uterus and one in the tube, I have lost theTwo because the ectopic is more than the other, in the ectopic I had embryo but lifeless, the thing is that they wanted to treat me with the same medication but I told them not because the prox pregnancy tb could be ectopicTo talk to my husband I have decided to go through Quirofano and I have removed the tube, they told me after deciding that it was the best option for the two ectopic (last year and east) have happened in the same place, in the curvatureFrom the tube and they were always going to stay there.
Yes, now I am discharged and I go home that, being laparoscopy they say that recovery is fast, to see how such.I'll tell you.A kiss and Laura stay calm and look at what Tica de Diego says and there she has it well healthy.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/15/2013 9:22 a.m.

Hello girls !!!
I wanted to ask you, I am in week 34+5, and this morning I have gone to an echo.The child weighs 2'4, but two week ago it weighed 1'8, according to the gynecologist is all good, but it is not a very fast growth?Lately I have a little high sugar, will that be the reason?
Thank you

macor's profile photo
macor
11/15/2013 10:36 a.m.

@Pachu109 I don't know what to say ... I send you a very fat kiss and what is it worth?: x

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/15/2013 11:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Thanks @intrusa, and I encourage you!They gave me the news these days of doctors who already have it in 6.4, but surely I decompose for the operation .... today tdo the day in 200 by much insulin that puts me, but the endo told me that better beinghigher this week for the anemia that I have tb ... to yes ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/15/2013 1:20 p.m.

I don't think I upload a lot for a few days higher, right?Anyway, you have it great :)
now when can you try again?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/18/2013 6:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Good news !!!False alarm the heart, it was an erograph error, they have reviewed it 2 times and no trace!That Biiiiiiien.

Thanks to all for the spirits, Muaacks

laurita11977
11/19/2013 3:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.