{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Watch the videoooooo ......... I feel identified ;;) I would not like that to happen to me with Rajoy to the side ........ What was missing: P

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
10/25/2013 7:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If intrusive, analytics is more reliable ... They never make me digital.But if we have previous ones they are capillaries, the important thing is that you go down.There is also a margin of error of several tenths ... time to time.

What a bad face has the video of the video, which scares, but it is not fainted at all ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/25/2013 7:55 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

If you have ... time to time ... I am not going to make illusions anymore, when I go to the consultBajon day and I don't want to, so I will continue doing things how best I can and will come the day, don't you think?(Let's see if I can put it into practice hehehe)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/25/2013 8:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Goodssssssssssss
I haven't passed my thread for a long time.On the 8th my girl Naia was born, everything went well, the long and hard delivery, was induced, but everything went great.Naia weighed 3600, she is a good girl, eating and sleeping, I breastfeed, she claims every little newborn, but I don't complain.
I hope everything is fine, I see that there are new ones, I hope everything will be great.Naia did not born with hypoglycemia, is that I had very good control in pregnancy.Now with breastfeeding I have had to go down quickly, and I get very little, there is more tendency to hypos.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/28/2013 7:45 a.m.

@anabeg Many congratulations!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/28/2013 7:52 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Congratulations Anabeg!I guess now it will be a new body and you will have to adjust everything, how difficult this pregnancy is, I did not imagine it so complicated.

laurita11977
10/29/2013 7:32 a.m.

Congratulations Boira !!I hope you sing the positive!Cheer up!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/31/2013 3:40 p.m.

Congratulations Anabeg!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/08/2013 4:35 a.m.

On the 10th I was under the rule as usual and on 14 I went to insemination but they told me that they could not make me insemination this month because the very stimulated goals were if we gave a store loose to our passion and wait a month, but theDay 20 I started bleeding and we went to the emergency room, there they told me that I was pregnant, what a surprise it takes me, but thinking coldly I realized that it could be because of the last injection that they put you to break the folis because they say that it gives false positives, I got to Gine and there they saw nothing, result: false positive.We let the days pass and I bleed again on Tuesday and already scared I ask an appointment with insemination to see me tell me what happened to me and they make me beta that they say they date the results to me the next day.On that morning of the next day they call me to confirm that my beta is super positive and that of the medication is not, come on that I am super pregnant and ne give an appointment to go and see if the beta has doubled, when we go I have the beta duplicafa in1450 And the vitelino sack is seen and we are very happy, they say they do not know howSome 12 days, yesterday I was and summarized, the bag is the same, they tell me that it does not look good and that I will prepare for the worst ...
Now I am waiting for them to call me to give me beta results and see if they know how to say that it has happened.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/08/2013 4:42 a.m.

Well, to wait for Pachu ... Good luck

tica's profile photo
tica
11/08/2013 5:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/08/2013 6 a.m.

Let's see if we are lucky Pachu ... when do the results give you?today?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/08/2013 8:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

They already called me, they have told me that my beta continues to go up and that they are going to do another, my beta is in 5400 more or less and that I had to be taller, I asked him to please speak clearly and how friends and told methat she had not seen this in her life and in her career and that she wanted to study it because she does not believe that she is going better, that she sincerely wants to follow him and see what happens, but if he goes worse he wants to put the metrotexate that is the same medicationThat the ectopic and this makes not try at least in 6 months!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/08/2013 12:11 p.m.

And if you go to another gyne, do you make another echo?It is very rare that they see nothing, but that it increases.

I guess you know if in the end the thing does not go well, you can try an expectant handling.We are going to wait for the body to take it alone, without medication, so you would not have to wait 6 months

tica's profile photo
tica
11/08/2013 12:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The thing is that the bag is seen and that it does not grow, the embryo still says that it is soon to see

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/08/2013 1:52 p.m.

To see girls, the beta has dropped to me from 5400 to 3800 or less in two days quite well, today when I went to emergency for the beta they looked at me and they have told me that the uterus is empty !!!But they have seen another ectopic in my tube, they tell me that they do not know if it is ectopic or it is a stain of the previousAnd they look at me, but they recommend operation and surely do so in the event that if it is ectopic.
I have the black one.At least they said my hem that follows at 6.4

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/10/2013 5:16 p.m.

Jo Pachu, and the operation in what is it?That way they will not give you that medication?But if they saw you the bag, how can it be now in the tube?

tica's profile photo
tica
11/11/2013 6:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Wow Pachu, I'm very sorry.Hopefully in the end it is not the ectopic and this is fine.

laurita11977
11/11/2013 8:53 a.m.

It turns out that there were two pregnancies in Utero and one in a trunk.But this afternoon I go by consultation, with what I know I tell you why tb told me that it could be a stain or rest of the previous ectopic and not a new one ... They do not know, but if it is directly ectopic to Quirofano to remove the tube

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/11/2013 9:18 a.m.

Ufff, good luck!You will tell us

tica's profile photo
tica
11/11/2013 9:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.