{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Say ... say yes, if you have paid it, to compensate you!
You will tell me how the subject ends ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
02/25/2014 5:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello, I am 26 years old .... Here is Spain as you know ... to improve the situation we will have to wait? ... I have diabetic retinopathy but already operated and I'm fine

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/03/2014 1:10 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello vandorta.I also have retinopathy and I am operated on both eyes.I had my child in July and we are both great.A couple of months ago they made me a background to verify how it was and everything great.There is a small spill without much importance that expect to be reabsorba for itself.They have given me an appointment to check it.
From my experience I encourage you to try, that if taking care of you hahaha.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
03/06/2014 8:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I would want you to tell me from your experience how you carry the ups and downs, I am 4 weeks pregnant, and last week they went down however it is doing the same thing I am in 200 ... Is this normal?I spend the same?

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
03/10/2014 10:33 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Hello!Future moms !!!I am a type1 diabetics and 22 weeks pregnant.First of all, it has nothing to see a gestational diabetes with a more pregnancy diabetes.
If you are diabetics, you have an exaustive control along with your safe endocrine, throughout pregnancy (in my case every 15 days and if I decompose Mali to the endocrine and solve the problem) do not go for free.It is not recommended.The increases are not good, the same is either the declines, there is k change ratios of constant rations and insulins.If you have anguish, I recommend it, it is k pauten visits with your endocrine and tell everything (sincerely the gynecologists are a bit green with the theme of diabetic pregnancies of type 1) Fly in your endocrine.And the descents and ups will accompany you throughout pregnancy.His are to take them on time and correct them (you at the time and with your endocrine on the visits).The night drops are or pork you have too much rapia or too much lantus.(At this point the consumption of hydrates limit me at night to limit the nocturnal descents. We are barely ceno hydrates, as soon as I pinxine insulin quickly at night. I hope I will help my experience.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/10/2014 1:20 p.m.

If you couldn't have such regular visits with your Endo Crino.You can try to raise and lower your insulin ratios (the most important per k require more rising rise are breakfast and dinner, limit the hydrates there! You will have less problems!)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/10/2014 1:31 p.m.

Anna, I see that you have Lantus in pregnancy. It is overlapted, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2014 1:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, my slow inulin is Lantus.DSD told me the principal k was sure ... and being pregnant to change another did not recommend it.I hope you have taken the best choice with me.At the moment things are going well.(They could always improve but you can do.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/10/2014 4:58 p.m.

Yes, they have to have it very proven.It has been used for 10 years and no problem in pregnancies, so calm.
And for control it is better not to overwhelm, correct and change guidelines with what is seen coming.And that's it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2014 5:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello diabetic moms I wanted to ask you is normal that being 4 weeks I have to climb the lantus?I have heard that at first you have to lower it.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
03/11/2014 6:21 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Hello!@Casiopea!I am already 22 and according to my gine I would have to demand less insulin during this section of pregnancy (but nothing.More than anything of the fast.I have not had too many variations.As my gyne told me that, I asked my endocrine, and basically told me to forget what the gyne said and that each pregnancy is a world and your body determines your requirements.I recommend that you do not run out or scare yourself because you see that you need much more insulin than before.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/13/2014 6:15 a.m.

Anna ... By my experience from week 20 the insulin was like water ... I had to climb basal and bolus ... And I know more people that happened to him the same ... weird to tell you that your gine... fiate more endocrine

tica's profile photo
tica
03/13/2014 6:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well ... by fiiiiiiiiiiiin!A 6.6 !!!!This is approaching !!!!= D>
@vandorta, I also have retinopathy, and before staying, I have to do a background, and surely laser ... I'll be blunt.And a lot of encouragement!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/13/2014 8:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

sisi .... I get the feeling that gynecologists are quite green with our diabetes (I guess they are accustomed to llavar more gestationals).So sincerely as glymic controls Pass of the gynecologist totally and I leave everything in the hands of my endocrine.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/13/2014 9:09 a.m.

Hello girls,

I have joined the two threads on the clutch and diabetes, so the information is collected only in one, ok?;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/13/2014 1:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Thank you very much @intrusa, now much better!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/13/2014 7:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I return to this thread ...

Today I learned that I am pregnant!I wanted my children to take little and have been about 22 and a half months!

I have a mixture of fear, illusion ... and laziness of pregnancy ... I know what awaits me, and with even harder diabetes ... but the result is worth it.

In case it is not enough, my son continues to suck, so while the glycemia allow me, we will continue with the tetita ... and little more, tomorrow I will try to speak with the endocrine.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/01/2014 7:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Tica !!!!!I will follow you !!!Tmb kero two followed!My endocrine will get nervous but that's what there is !!Enjoy your pregnancy !!Congratulations !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/01/2014 8 p.m.

Congratulations @ica !!!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/02/2014 3:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Congratulations Tica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>: D <

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/02/2014 5:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.