{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thanks girls!I'm animated, don't you believe, huh?There is already a 7 there!But well, I still have to work ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/10/2013 12:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Intruda you already have it close, I encourage !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/10/2013 4:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls !!!!!!!How new people !!:)
Intruda in nothing you have that hemo!Cheer up!!Tb I'm from Barcelona, ​​Sugared neighbor so when you want a stay: P
My fat was born at 37+6, they induced me because the last weeks were disastrous in how much controls, so I told him to provoke it, I entered a Tuesday, 28 hours of induction without a strong pain, I did not dilate, to theI told the gine that either cracked or left because I couldn't take it anymore (I wanted to Caesarea from the beginning) and so it was, I came with two laps of cord and that is why I did not descend.I had little s pains and little suffering, my little was born with hiccups and did not go back so he was in neonates for 3 days, the same days that I was admitted, and everything great.
I did not give him, so he woke up the first month every 3 4 hours and we turned my partner and I, and then from the month and a half tooda the night of the pull, a past the truth, we are very lucky.I slept worse in pregnancy that now, come on there is no color!
I wish you all very luck!You will not get it.
Of course, a good hemo before pregnancy for me is very important, I did not do it, I was pregnant with a hem of 8.3, it lowers up to 5.7, but it was very hard and very traumatic, I do not want anyone.
A BESOO

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/11/2013 6:41 p.m.

Hello girls !!!
Kristyy, the one left when you want hehehe who for 4 that we are ... In addition I ask you MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILS OF THINGS hehehe
On Thursday I had a serious conversation with David about the baby, and if he wants, many, but he does not know how, I will ask you to intervene hehehe is a joke, but seriously, I continue with my idea of ​​going down, and then it will be seen ...
A question ... When you say for example, 37+6, the 6 what does it mean?I have heard it a lot, but I've always had the doubt ...
Luckily they made you the cesaria, no, Kristyy ... pfff ... and after 28 hours ... that is a barbarity ... what patience ...
If they are born with hiccups and do not go back, I suppose the procedure is entry until it is regulated, as they did with you, right?Come on, that if it goes with hiccups, it is not excessively worrying, or if?I had not heard it before you ...
And I don't want when I touch, suffer from things that don't need ...
How good about sleep ... Let's see if we have the same fate hehehe
What did hemo down the clutch?UYSSS I AM ASKED TODAY !!!
How about the rest?
Lauriki, to see if I see you in the neighborhood!hahaha
Pachu, ethics, how are you?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/14/2013 11:20 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

@Intrusa When you want !!!Hahaha you just need to whistle under my balcony and see you :)

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/14/2013 1:50 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Well, I in consultation to give me the recipes for the second attempt to if I suppose that tonight I will begin to provoke the ovaries again, a little tristona for having to be doing this again but eagerly!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/14/2013 2:05 p.m.

Say that Pachu !!You don't lose them!By the way, you were going to rest a few days, right?How was it?
@lauriki, to see if we get a ratillo :)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/14/2013 2:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

@Intrusa Diabetic mothers babies 90% are born with hicc asEvery day the dose of serum with glucose is lowering until it is regulated.This happens because having high controls they get used to being high, to which they are outside by not having the mother's contribution because they go down, but let's go the same days that I was in the hospital.
The issue of Hemo was because I did not prepare before and lower it from 8.3 to 5.7 in 3 months was not difficult, the following ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
10/15/2013 5:43 p.m.

This month they do not make me insemination because I have to rest my body because they say that I have the very stimulated folis

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/15/2013 9:32 p.m.

You leave me quieter Kristyy;)
go down hemo baby!I don't even want to think ...
I hehehe little by little
kisses!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/16/2013 3:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello to all.I see that there are many new people around here, congratulations to future moms and encourage those who are going down the heme and trying to get pregnant, everything comes.
Even if I don't write to time to time.I don't have much time with the child.
My little one is already three and a half months and it is very beautiful, we have all crazy.
They caused my birth in week 38 because they said that the child was close to the four kilos, finalThe kids come great that I already tell you that they are wrong.He was born with glucose in 80 but as I could not breastfeed immediately to 40 and had to be about two hours in the incubator until he climbed 50. He spent a couple of days with the shortest sugar until themilk and from there everything perfect.
Pachu do not despair that you will see how soon you get it, a lot of mood.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
10/16/2013 7:19 a.m.

Hi Inmape, how long !!
It gives anger that induced your childbirth and that after weight it was fine.Diego was born with enough 3700 weight, but it was very long and was not fat ... but hey, the important thing is that they are now healthy.

In the next pregnancy they do not scam me ... I don't want them to induce anything until week 40 (unless they see something weird)

Diego has a streak of taking all the viruses and for having ... 4 weeks that go from gastroenteritis, pharyngitis, another gastroenteritis, and laryngitis ... this week vacation of the guard, has lost weight and everything, poor, but we work we have no choice ... Of course each of the viruses that has taken the little one has infected the whole family.Otherwise it is super nice, too active ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/16/2013 12:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello everyone!I read you but it cost me enough to write ... I have been taking a long time for a year and in about 8 months my hemo has gone from 8.4 to 6.6 that was my last.Now I have the OK to start practicing (hehe) to see if we are lucky.
You do not know what this chat has helped me at this time and read all.Congratulations to those who have been moms and encourage those on the way.In this forum I have been able to verify the fears and fears that I think we are wearing.Thank you so much!It has given me a lot of encouragement to continue taking care that it is not always easy.
A kiss.I will continue to tell you.

Boira's profile photo
Boira
10/21/2013 5:48 p.m.

Binvenida Boira!
How are you going girls!I Waiting for an analytics that I already touched, so by the way, I looked at the hemo;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/22/2013 3:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello girls,
Do you know how much difference is there between the finger and analytical hem?
They have given me the result and I am two tenths higher than two weeks and 4 decimates higher than 6 months ago and without a bomb ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/24/2013 6:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello girls!
Boira, welcome and luck in the attempt :) You'll tell us.
Intruda, the finger always comes out a little lower than that of analytics.My endo says that 0.3 approx.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/24/2013 6:18 a.m.

Sugared, I grab your data like a burning nail hehehe, which I have a few days of low mood that you do not see ... and according to your endo, then I am 1 lower dam that two weeks ago = D>
Ains, and if not, nobody tells me otherwise, huh?It's a joke, but that already encourages me, you have to do with which little I trust: P
Thank you!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/24/2013 6:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I just watched Obama's video and the girl who almost fainted with the continuous meter.I pass it to you.

Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2013 10:30 a.m.

Intruda analytics is more reliable

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/25/2013 7:15 a.m.

SUGARED, don't tell me that woman!I already imagined it, but I didn't want to read it ... :(
Well, nothing happens!Today I am better to encourage, recovering my positivism ...
This is something that goes slow ... too slow to my liking, but hey, there is no other ...
By the way ... how am I reading the thread from the Princer I have seen that you talked about making a Facebook group, in the end you did it?
Harbite, I can't see the video from work ... what happened?
A kiss!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/25/2013 7:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.