{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I am glad @laurita11977.now quiet and wait !!!
@INTRUSA, for the moment to wait for the consultation with the gine to see if everything is civurizing well that with diabetes and that takes one more pelin, but I have told me more or less 3 months ... it is not much after myLast ectopic that I had to wait 6 months!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/19/2013 4:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@laurita11977 I'm very happy !!
@Pachu109 I'm also glad for you!A little more patience that something very beautiful will get, you will see!: x

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/20/2013 5:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

helloaaaa !!
I rescue the post from page 4 :(
Well, tell you that tomorrow I start with folic acid.On the 9th they will make me hemo and if I can be below 7 and the next one will also give me green light;)))
And here how are you?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
12/19/2013 5:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Well, I stop waiting for a rule and put the mess before the February consultation in case the flute sounds with a single trunk

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/29/2013 9:22 a.m.

January 7.4 slope ...: ((((((((((((((((

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/10/2014 6:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Pretty cheerlead .... You know this is a background race.You can't decline:-*

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/10/2014 8:03 a.m.

Thanks Prado!In this we are;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/13/2014 7:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello girls !!!!!! I take a lot of time without writing, I am a bit lid.
My little one was born on December 6, in week 37+5, I had decompensation of sugar and tried it.It ended in caesarean section.
Everything has gone very well, we are delighted.

macor's profile photo
macor
01/15/2014 6:11 a.m.

Congratulations @Macor!

@Intrusa encourage!The same thing happened to you has also happened to you, at Christmas there has been a rebound up.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
01/15/2014 10:11 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello everyone ... yesterday I enrolled in the forum and state summarizing a little what you have written and the truth is that you have resolved many of the doubts I have.I summarize my case a little about pregnancy .....
Mine is also by insemination as @pachu 109. I have been linked with this after the OK of my endo more than a year.For personal causes it has been a little delayed, but we have at all times ok.After hormone treatment, the time came for ovarian puncture that ended up admission to the hospital for 10 days due to a hemorrhage and overranger for all the loss of blood, that is normal.That was in October 2013, the review with my endo played in December and I was waiting for a 7 -mem, but it was not so it had 5.3 !!!!!!!The endocrine told me that I would see me in January because I did not want the transfer to be done until I was before.And I have been with 6.8 for 3 years.Thus, on the 20th I had 6.8 again so in February I can already !!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy When you are a diabetic already costs a bit but if we add an insemination it is already milk, jijijii !!!!You have to have even more patience ..... In my case my partner is the most sensible part although without having much patience, it has encouraged me and comforted with diabetes and insemination ....
I hope to tell you in a month that the betas are ok !!!!!
Many encouragement to all and I love all your advice.

MonaLisa's profile photo
MonaLisa
01/27/2014 6:23 a.m.

Good luck @Monalisa!You are already telling us;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/27/2014 6:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I am new and I have decided to join the forum to be able to tell my experience and if you can help someone there is ...

30 weeks pregnant when I stayed I was in a glycosiladIt puts sick and, as a consequence, I am always below and the worst thing is that I do not see the way to climb because in mid -morning and in the afternoon I always have my descents, they do with me do whatever.

Work up for the 5 meals I forget, I have never been able to eat anything in mid -morning and much less in mid -afternoon, solution?take a couple of sugar to solve it and bite something (if I remember).

Everyone talks about complications in pregnancy, in the baby, that if the weight, if the tension, the heart, delays ... in short, that I want it to never come out of me because the world that awaits it outIt is full of obstacles that arrives at a point that exhausts me.

Broncas with the endocrine because I am low, you fight with the gyne so that I do not think of getting from 130, Broncas with my husband because "I have to eat that or that and bronchs with myself because, honestly, I do not support myself ...

comai's profile photo
comai
01/28/2014 2:25 p.m.

debut: 06/2010. hemo:4,8%. novorapid + levemir.
embarazada
hipoglucemica

Well, you will have to learn to relax a little, for your good, that of your baby and that of your family ... All extremes are bad ... pregnancy is one of the best stages of life, having it with diabetes is saying somethingMore "cumbersome" because if they are already "pejigueras" doctors with weight, meals, exercise, control ... I don't tell you if you have diabetes ... But hey, everything is because things go well ..It will have to assess what is more or less harmful, a 140 post or a hicc.Have you tried to download any unit?What happened, have you lifted something higher? ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/28/2014 2:49 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!I am already 16 weeks old and I read your posts.I also have many problems with breakfast.It is the cross of my endocrine and me: -s

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/28/2014 4:11 p.m.

Thank you very much @intrusa ... and the question you asked me on the other side I am from Seville: P

MonaLisa's profile photo
MonaLisa
01/28/2014 5:35 p.m.

@comai, @anna, congratulations on your pregnancies!= D>
@Monalisa, I don't know because I asked you where are you from, I don't remember hehehe but it's good to know: P
Courage to all, that you have already seen how good healthy the babies of these moms have come out;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 4:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Comai, I understand you perfectly ... I end up not bringing the controls to the gynecologist.They were always wrong ... if they were low because they were low, if they were a bit high, 140 posts as you say, because they were high ... They are accustomed to gestational diabetes and do not know what to do with our diabetes.I recommend that you trust your endocrine, and that you are not afraid of complications, you'll see how everything will go well.

And yes, pregnancy "has" to be beautiful, but we are planting ourselves looking for the second, and only in thinking diabetes + pregnancy gives me a laziness ....
There are 9 months, then everything returns to normal and the effort is worth it that is worth it!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/29/2014 7:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@Intrusa beautiful !!Yesterday I went to look for the results of my analytics and the hem was 6.9%, I am super happy, come that is already going down :)

You will tell me how it was with the car!We the great car except that we still have a chicken with the dealer ...

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/25/2014 6:10 a.m.

ole @lauriki !!!Go down, right?very good!!!!!= D> Let's see what comes to me next Thursday ...
We take the car at the end in another dealership that reduced the price a lot ... what happened to you?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
02/25/2014 10:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Being the ancient model, we knew that they were selling what was left, but at no time they told us that series equipment was missing because they were models of exposure ... and there we were of claims, which was not going to use it either, butOf course we want compensation or return of money because we have paid it as if everything was.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/25/2014 2:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.