{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

right?I already said!hehehe for not looking more behind, I prefer to repeat myself hehehe
9 now ???I have a mess ... As I am reading the entire post I don't know what has happened and what I do not hehe, where I am going, you are still clutched hehehe
You do not get out ofch, which is put in the year right away!:)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/07/2013 7:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

My glycemias are going down but I keep seeing some 200 the truth is that I do not plan to overwhelm, adjusting and ready!
For the rest waiting for the 10th for the test and after traveling to Madrid on Friday, so that time trying to spend and enjoy

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/08/2013 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good Pachu!That is the theory!
A question for those who have already been mamis ... I know that this has nothing to do with diabetes, but I can't find where to ask ... on Sunday I had a ... as I would say ... change of opinionsWith my partner ... I like to sleep if I have nothing to do, if I do not have to go anywhere, or do anything, I take advantage and try to sleep everything I can over the weekend, since during the week, noI can, well, because my partner, is the opposite, he, with 4 hours he has enough, and this weekend told me that we are ready if we have a baby and start crying and I do not find out and keep sleeping ...= ((and it hurt a lot to tell me that ... I do not know any woman to have her children sleep and then when she was mommy, I would change the chip and nothing ... I would like to know if you have changed inThat aspect ...
Kisses to all and thanks!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/09/2013 7:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

hahaha intruda !!!I'm sorry that I laugh, but I think nobody beat Marmota.When I arrived from work, it was to adopt the horizontal position on the couch and fall asleep ... I have no problems getting up early, but there is a little while, then to sleep ...

I think that since I did the pregnancy test I have not returned to sleep 8 hours in a row haha ​​and what I am missing.And here I am !!!Working 6 hours, I take care of Diego the rest of the time, of the house (although we distribute tasks), of the dogs, a dog refuge ... and I am still alive.I don't know how much I would give for a night of pull, but on the other hand, I could leave the little one with the grandmothers, they delighted and I don't want haha.Diego is very demanding, and with 8 months he still does not sleep 8 hours in a row, there are other kids that at a few months already sleep more than 8 hours.But still gets along, seriously, they tell me that I have a good face and I feel good.It is true that before I was doing sports and that is already too much, one day I have run, then I have noticed it ... but we can make a normal life.
On Sunday I had a frightening and sleeve jaqueca 11 and a half, with Diego's happy awakening

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2013 8:38 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

do you see?If that is what I think hehehe if what worries me is not to sleep, but the opposite, that David is right and is not able to listen to my baby, but I do not think or hope that happens :(
I'm going to pass your message hehehe
If you already have enough hours of sleep and give you to do all that, you can't ask for more!And what you say, if one day in particular you want to sleep until you cannot, the grandparents and Alejeje

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/09/2013 8:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello!
I am (or era) very sleepy.I don't know if I would win est or not; P
Let's see ... I have become accustomed to sleeping less but I would love to stay some Saturday to eleven as I did before.
My child has almost six months and from 4.5 sleeps over eight hours.The issue is that he sleeps at nine or less and clear, on weekends before eight touches Diana.But you get used to, you take advantage of the day.
I have been lucky with the nights it gives us but if it had happened to me, I die.The first months woke up every hour and a half to eat.The truth is that I had a bad time, I'm not going to deceive you.There came a time that started crying because I could not, although that is due to accumulated fatigue, hormones, etc.
In summary, hear him you will hear if he wakes up, so don't worry.But if you are sleepy and it comes out that you sleep little you will have days of shitting in everything.But he compensates hahaha are typical phrases, like 'Sleep when he sleeps', and a cachon!Put to sleep at eleven in the morning or at seven in the afternoon ... Anyway, they are stages, and everyone can with them.
Hey, and if your partner has the lighter dream and you don't hear the little one, he can get up to attend to him, he?That nothing happens to them either.Now that my child no longer takes breast and sleeps in his room, my partner and I get up equally.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/09/2013 9:19 a.m.

The first month was very hard, I remember that I was dying and when it was time to sleep, I was shaking ... every 3 hours to eat, eternal shots, diaper change, ... but that, a month.Then you pass and learn "not to wake up at all."For me the colecho has been the best decision (I think).Then I think that if I slept in his cunita he didn't wake up so much ... but I love to sleep hugged him ... haha

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2013 9:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks for your spirits, to see if it doesn't take long to find myself in that situation :)
The "good" of the first months is that at least you don't have to work, because if not ...: S
Tica, sleeping with you wake up more times?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/09/2013 12:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I do not know how many times it would wake up if I did not sleep with us ... haha, but yes, it wakes up a lot, but it does not cry or reveal ... it goes back to the tit, if you find it sometimes we do not wake up, butHe gets angry haha.There must be a difference with the issue of awakenings if it is breastfeeding or artificial.I with a bottle, but it is also something incredible breastfeeding.Although sometimes it exhausts me, I don't change it

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2013 12:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I imagine that because of me, when you see the little face of your little one, everything hehehe is removed

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/09/2013 1:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Negative again

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/10/2013 4:05 a.m.

Many Pachu encourage!I imagine that it must be super difficult, that if you do not go through it, it is not understood, but encouragement, ok?
I go to endo today, and I will ask for a hem, which 3 weeks ago, to see ...: S

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/10/2013 5:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Encourage pachu,

Intruda, hem do it digital or venous ???Let's see if we leave back the 8 and by 7 !!!!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2013 5:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I don't know ... the finger jijiji
Next week I have analytics and I will tell you that we compare with the other: P
Yesterday talking to David, he told me that I am becoming very anxious with the issue of lowering the hemo, that I want everything to be fast and that these things are going little by little, and I told him to see, that I am aware that ifThey do it today for example, in 3 weeks I will not get off from 8.1 to 6.5 that I already know, but I do see a 7 for example, because I encourage, even if it is a 7.9, but it is no longerAn 8 ... what do you understand me?hehehe less bad that you are currently ...: X

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/10/2013 6:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

three weeks from the last hemo ???50% of the value of the hemo is of the last month (the last week counts the double that the previous one ...)
So you have been able to go down ... the same 7 is a lot, but a 7.5 if you have had this month glycemia for a bass of 7 if possible.

I hope you don't care about the question, how old are you?By the way, my boy is also called David, and sometimes he is a "little" heavy !!!For me the forum during pregnancy was an escape valve, nobody understood me like other girls with diabetes ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2013 6:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

If you have 3 weeks ... Let's see if I see any progress today, if they do it, of course ... that one thing is that I want and another to do it ... I see a 7 already give myself forhappy ... I am not waiting for much more ... the average of my glucometer for 30 days is 128, but as I have the revolted nights and that is what I am trying to fix, because the hem is higher, logically, butCome on ... I expect a 7.9 at most ...
Of course I don't care about the question!I can still say my age :) I have 33, so I'm not to lag behind much either ...
My David is that it is very quiet for these things and improvises a lot in plan: "Everything arrives and when I arrive, because what is touched" and with this, because it has toooooooo the calm of the world that sometimes gives me the sensationThat he does not want us to have a baby still tells me about the holidayBut it is to raise the possibility that you already have a belly ...
Anyway, patience with them and much support among us!:)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/10/2013 7:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hemo made, now wait ... I'm from my nerves ...: |

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/10/2013 9:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

7.9% adjustments in bowling and basal and until next week ... something is something ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/10/2013 10:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Well, you've come out of 8. 3 tenths in 3 weeks I think it's very good

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2013 10:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Intruda encouragement !!!Poquito A Poquito is getting!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/10/2013 12:22 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.