{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I had that happened to me, I couldn't lose so many days.And then speaking with the Dra.He gave me that ease.
Anything asks, that I leave things.
ha!We see any day in the consultation, the Hernández and the Dalama are two doors away hahaha
I'm going on October 21
By the way, do you live around?
I am by El Carmelo, although now I live in Hospitalet

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/03/2013 9:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Holas girls !!!! How do you take it ????
I am well in the 28th of pregnancy, it seems a lie !!!!
I wanted to tell you some doubts that I have.Today I have been in the gynecologist and seeing the controls I have, he says he does not like, they are not very bad since I have a 5.5 hemoglobin, but there are increases from more than 200 and descents with 60, he says that I have to have themBetween 70 and 150, I know but for me it is almost impossible.
What risks can the baby have with this data ??? The baby weight is 1.1 kilos, okay?
Thank you

macor's profile photo
macor
10/03/2013 1:04 p.m.

Thank you very much sugared:-*

I was just last week and I have to return in February.If I live relatively close to via Júlia I don't know if it sounds like you

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/03/2013 1:25 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Lauriki, I live in Nou Pins hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/03/2013 1:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

That you are telling me, I live in Joaquim Valls with Nou Pins the balcony of my house gives nou pins!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/03/2013 1:49 p.m.

Hello girls, I had my child a month ago, and I debuted at the beginning of pregnancy with 250 after the short curve, they put me insulin since week 12, and I had a gly of 4.5% in week 26 more or less.Then he got out of the end of pregnancy, but they did not upload the insulin ... My child was born with a little hiccups but was immediately solved with food.

I kept controlling after delivery, already without insulin, with pre great glucemias, but with post high, even higher than in pregnancy, it is also true that now with the baby, I move less than before ...

I am having more or less, 140-150 when starting to eat, and sometimes around 130 at 2 hours ... all this, following the same diet as in pregnancy.

My fasting values ​​well, and my last glyd hem is 5.3%, the highest I've had so far.

They did anti-gad and IA2 analysis and left negative.

At the moment I have not done more controls, because I have decided to disconnect and eat, since weight 8 kg less than before becoming pregnant.I've never been so thin.

dulcespera1's profile photo
dulcespera1
10/03/2013 1:58 p.m.

Lauriki said:
What are you telling me, I live in Joaquim Valls with Nou Pins the balcony of my house gives nou pins!

hahaha, good!We can take walks in the neighborhood when we are with the Barrigota hehehe.
So a coffee right now, right?What a grace!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/03/2013 4:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

With Barrigota I do not know if we will coincide because we have not considered going for him, although I am proposed to lower the hemo for when the time comes since the idea is around ... and that coffee is made !!Neighbors almost hahahaha

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/03/2013 5:56 p.m.

Today a year ago to tell you that I was pregnant.A year later I still wait for a miracle apparently

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/04/2013 6:38 a.m.

I encourage Pachu!When are you doing the test?

tica's profile photo
tica
10/04/2013 7:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Many Pachu encourage!Don't lose them!If it has not yet arrived it is for something ... it is not the time ... but when I arrive, you will see how you will enjoy it!
Lauriki, you can accompany me to walk hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/04/2013 8:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Intruda, how much do you give you green light, do you look for ???How are you going with the bomb?More dominated the nights .... I am going through the stress of pregnancy and I am relaxing "too much", I do not have much glycemia above 200, but if it is at 150 it does not seem badly to me: S
We wanted not to wait long to go looking for the second, but it gives me a laziness just thinking about it, and more with a little one at home ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/04/2013 8:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, it's my day on the 10th, but they say that it is very difficult for the first to if I already go with the idea and a little hope, the thing is that I try not to think about it.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
10/04/2013 8:51 a.m.

Intruda said:

Lauriki, can you accompany me to walk hehehe

That is made intruder !!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/04/2013 11:15 a.m.

Do you know that if you put the @ in front of the user's name, the forum identifies the user and it is easier to contact it?, The aforementioned person also receives a warning and can go to the comment directly!;-)

Here is a couple of examples: @intrusa or @fer

fer's profile photo
fer
10/04/2013 12:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer did not know !!!Thank you so much!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/04/2013 3:01 p.m.

@fer @fer @fer @fer @fer .... Fer works ???:))

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
10/06/2013 6:32 a.m.

Yes, yes, yes, yes ... confirmed!

:-))

fer's profile photo
fer
10/06/2013 7:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Jijiji How good!
How are you?

Tica said:
Intruda, how much do you give you green light, do you look ???How are you going with the bomb?More dominated the nights .... I am going through the stress of pregnancy and I am relaxing "too much", I do not have much glycemia above 200, but if it is at 150 it does not seem badly to me: S
We wanted not to wait long to go looking for the second, but it gives me a laziness just thinking about it, and more with a little one at home ...

Hi Tica!I was convinced that I had answered you ...: S at first gave me green light with the hem below 7, but I hope to be able to lower much more, to see if I get 6.5.With the bomb now very happy, how much reason you were !!!: X I laugh with her when I whistle for lack of insulin, I speak to her and say: I go chivata you are!I already put you, now ... "I'm fatal, I know ... and I'm teaching everyone hehehe next week will teach me how the temporary basal works, which had it pending, but come on, seeingThe results that I have now, the difference is very worth it, and when I finish controlling the nights, I don't even tell you, which is what we are ... right now my pre-Ir to bed and nights, they are a show...
If I go to bed below 100, I have to take 1 ration of HC, if I leave between 101 - 150, I do nothing, if I leave between 151 and 200, I have to put 1.5 units of insulin and if ifI'm going to more than 200, I get 3.5 and it's curious to see how it works perfectly ...
Good, this will be corrections that I make for the next week change the basal or whatever it is ... I do not always do it, I do not know if I explain ... I am going to the endo to correct the more we have highly highFast and lower the hemo quickly quickly, that's why my guidelines are from week to week ... it is a tostón but ... the one who wants something ... :)
I think it is normal that you do not want a second yet, if your little one has 5 or 6 months if I remember bad, right?I guess it's logical and I think you still have a margin to raise it ...

A kiss to everyone!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/07/2013 6 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Intruda, if you answered me ... I think ... haha ​​sounds to me ...
My little girl is almost 9 months old, but she still wakes up 1000 times at night, when she turns the year we will consider something haha.So I can't mislead with glycemia.

Pachu, how are you going?

tica's profile photo
tica
10/07/2013 6:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.