{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thank you, if they told me that it is because of insulin, they did not give it anything of importance that when it is normalized, but that little thing is always left, by the way in which week you give light, it is that they said that idealIt would be to arrive at week 38 but that it is already known that the same would be before, and the endocrine m said that none arrived at 38 q we stayed at 36.37 weeks

barry's profile photo
barry
09/30/2013 7:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They induced my birth in week 38 + 2. But I was pointing to put me up, in fact a very hard, super fast and painful induction, but at least it was vaginal delivery.I was not funny to make me caesarean section ...
Of those who were on the pregnant forum, only one was naturally delivered in week 37 (with the bad luck that went from buttocks and was not book of caesarean section) to another were induced in week 37 and another in40 (the two caesarean section)

If I got pregnant again I would try not to be induced until week 40. We were born well and I would have loved to have made my birth.At first I seemed good idea about "being controlled" but the control in the hospital was not bad, it was worse ... and I think they should be governed more because of the weight and the amount of amniotic fluid, than by some tables (diabetesType 1-> Week 37-38).

Any questions Question: D

tica's profile photo
tica
09/30/2013 7:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you very much Tica, it is that the week that has been sent to monitors I will be D 33 weeks and x that I already think that there will not be much left

barry's profile photo
barry
09/30/2013 8:32 a.m.

The bad luck was me hahaha
In my case I had the neck of the short uterus and a risk that childbirth was advanced.I broke waters naturally when I was 37+1 and it was caesarean section for what Tica comments, which was of incomplete buttocks.
My gynecologist at no time told me about induction.I asked him on one occasion and he told me that we would go to the way, review every fifteen days or so to the last and that if everything remained well of Hemo and the rest, that they would not cause me.I suppose that if it had passed from 40 it would have already been another issue.
On what you ask about the theme of the heart, it didn't happen to me either.The thing is that the child echocardium did not echocard after birth.If you have been told that it is normal and that it will get well after birth, do not worry, that surely is going well.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/01/2013 8:51 a.m.

Go rachitas of caesarean sections that we had!Less you ethics, Diego already wanted to leave ...
I believe that gynecologists do not risk and that is why they induce it early, in general not because pregnancy goes wrong but because by the simple fact of having diabetes they already put an asterisk there ... "induction or caesarean section."
They induced me, even though everything was going well, and my girl was born in the 40+1 by caesarean section XQ after all the medication that you do not dilate enough.And what stress the last weeks of pregnancy, I went to monitors every week and until the day before the induction entrance my gine never told me about provoking it, the poor would hope that I would get in charge, and I was greenestthan a kiwi.And nothing, the day before getting out ... to enter.
And the heart that you commented to me did not happen to me and as sugared to my girl did not do any of that.At the moment he is still healthy, for not having he has not even had the red ass, that is what he does.

Cheer up to all!All effort is worth it ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
10/01/2013 9:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thank you very much girls to tell your experience, they told me that it is normal x insulin, but always that little thing is left, I am calm x that did not give importance that when the baby is already controlled, in what week they sent you to monitors? Is that thatThey have sent me for which I will be D 33 weeks

barry's profile photo
barry
10/01/2013 2:36 p.m.

I think they sent me in 34 (or 35, I don't remember), but because I went to the emergency department that I was wrong and the little one had tachycardia and it was to monitor him ... although contractions were already recorded.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/01/2013 4:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

By the way, are you?In each hospital they have their protocols

tica's profile photo
tica
10/01/2013 4:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am from Barcelona Tica, and where are you from, I think they are very soon

barry's profile photo
barry
10/01/2013 5:09 p.m.

Where do Barry take you?I am also from Barcelona.
I wanted to ask you one thing not to overwhelm myself ... two weeks ago of my last hemo, I have made changes that should have lowered it enough or will do it, then ... when I should make me the next hemo to see any results?For if I do it for example tomorrow, in two weeks will I see an improvement?
I don't want to overwhelm myself asking for a hem every week to endo ... and if I have to wait a month for news, then I wait ...
How are you all?
Tica, more animated?
Kisses to all!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/02/2013 3:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello,

Well, those of BCN did not speak to them so much of induction and me (I am from Zaragoza) or to girls from other cities, it depends on the hospital, I do not know ...

Intruda, wait better for a month, to me in pregnancy, they saw me every 3 weeks, but we have been every 6 weeks, the same is not worth making them very often.

Of better encouragement: d, very and tired, but better

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2013 4:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I'm glad you're better!
And the others what are you?
Then I better propose that they make me hemo, I hope my endo tells me and I focus on going outstanding, it seems that I am not giving me bad at all :)
It seems a lie, which affects what you do during the night for morning glycemia ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/02/2013 4:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

What hemo do you give you green light for pregnancy?In a couple of months, with good glycemia, you will go down from 7, even 6.5 (Lower 6 is a chungo ...) little by little you do not carry much with the bomb :)
The night is many hours ... if you are high at night, complicated to have a good hem.And what you say, if you get up high, it's already bad all morning.In the morning insulin looks like water ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2013 5:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

They take me in Sant Pau, and to you intruda where t they carry

barry's profile photo
barry
10/02/2013 5:15 a.m.

Well, initially, going down 7, they already give me permission, but I know that with the bomb and being constant I can lower something more, until 6.5 that you say and that is my intention, but hey, to get out of 7 is the goal.I have to give time to the bomb as you say, which already seems one of the family hehehe, of course, how much reason you were ethical ... with how overwhelmed me and now I even spoke hehehe yesterday he whistled to let me know that there was littleInsulina and I telling him "Go, shut up chivatilla" hehehe I think I start to go a little, but I laugh alone;)
The nights that was what spoiled my average of the day, I am controlling them quite well.According to my endo's instructions, if I go to bed less than 100, I have to take a ration or average ration of HC, between 100 and 130, do nothing, and more than 130, correct myself with 1 or 1, 5 units, and on alternate days, control me around 4 in the morning or so, so when I go tomorrow or next week (visit me every week) to see if we can touch the basal so that I do not have to correct... And the truth is that for me it is fascinating to see the result of all this and how these things influence ... after more than 20 years of evolution and horrible control during adolescence, I am learning with the bomb a lot ofThings and I am super happy \: D/

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/02/2013 5:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I am from Barcelona.They take me in the Vall d'Hebron.I don't remember monitors but I think I started on 34 or 35.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/02/2013 7:10 a.m.

They take me in the Tauli de Sabadell ... we could make a support of support hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/02/2013 7:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Sugged to me also take me in the Vall d'Hebron Dr. Hernández and you?
I am not pregnant but I am interested in knowing how they follow up on Vall d'Hebron in pregnancy.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/02/2013 10:07 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello!
Oh really??Ha ha ha
Dr. Hernández has taken me since I debuted.When I said that I wanted to get pregnant, I was referred to Dr. Dalama, who is the one who has these cases.The truth is that I love it.Now she keeps seeing me and I don't plan to ask if I will return to Hernández because I like Dalama much more.He is young and very close.I communicate with her by WhatsApp.
I was super happy with how they took me in Vall d’Hebron.The first thing we did was try to get a good hem.For that, he sent him the controls by email every fifteen days and we were regulating.When I took a long green light for two months to stay.I just stayed in August when Dr. was on vacation.She had given me the tel.From another endo if it happened just that.Well, I told the Dalama that the test had positively given email and the aunt called me to the mobile to congratulate me on vacation.It is a charm.
Once pregnant herself referred me to the gynecologist, Dr. Goya, who visits you in the motherhood of Vall d’Hebron.Super Maja too.The two work quite hand in hand.For example, if one asks for blood analysis, it includes the parameters that the other needs to not click you twice.The gyne visits you once a month and TB makes you an echo every month and the endocrine.During pregnancy it is once a month and the last every fifteen days.In gynecology once they send you to monitors you are going every week.I started on week 34.
The ones that make you the echoes TB are very nice.They even proposed to make me an echo in a congress with public and for doing so they gave me a 3D echo.
I have already commented that they did not tell me about induction at any time.They control you a lot, yes.But my Dra always told me that while we were well on weight etc. that we would endure as much as possible.In the end I broke waters in week 37 so I don't know what had happened if the thing would have gone further from 40.
Attention during childbirth great TB.The very nice staff everything.It seems that I have hospital actions or something hahaha but it is true, I am super happy with how they treated me.
Look, when they told me that they already took me to do the caesarean section because the BB was still buttocks and I had broken waters, I began to cry ... and all the nurses there comforting me hahaha they saw me inexperienced and they behaved very well.And the same then on the plant.The first night after caesarean section you are quite bad and they took great care of me.
Intruda, of course!Whenever you want!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
10/03/2013 9:04 a.m.

Sugged how much your answer is glad, I had a incredible desire for someone to tell me their experience in the Vall d'Hebron and what a coincidence that Dr. Hernandez also took you, to me when I debuted they took me in the maternal the dr.Isinyé a very few and very close doctor in the time so that my mother was calm gave him to the phone of his house, when I became older they passed me to the general with the Dra.Hernandez and unhappy I'm not but it's not the same ...

And that you have to send the controls via e-mail I see it super successThat going regularly the jobs are not to lose one morning every week ... you don't know how much you have encouraged me had many doubts:-*

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/03/2013 9:38 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.