{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Barry I think it is progressive, anyway this is crazy

Tica, I prefer the Dexcom seems better to me but if they put me a Medtronic bomb, well .... The truth is that I don't know which one will put me.You know if the pump already includes the meter and the only thing there is a buy is transmitter, etc?Or apart you have to buy the entire meter?It seemed to me to see that it was managed with the bomb itself.

Another things, for the pump they have to enter or something?Or directly put it and regret home?

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
09/17/2013 7 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Laurita to me when they put it to me made me go a couple of weeks to explain how I was going, they gave me one to "play" with her and when I knew how to work it, they put it on me the same day and home.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/17/2013 8:20 a.m.

Laurita, just like Pachu ... explanation, touch it and they already put it ... I carry the meditronic and I think that at the moment it goes quite well, which I do not know how you will go with the meter ...
patience!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/17/2013 11:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Yes, they have left me to play ...... Puffff what fear gives: s like the lieeeeeeee

laurita11977
09/19/2013 7:17 a.m.

It's very easy, you'll see !!You will get the truquillo right :)
I have gone to the endo and hemo of 8.1% this morning :( has lowered 3 decimas in 2 months ... :( the good news is that we believe that almost all the upper night, and that when doing the average withThe results of the day, which are good (according to the glucometer I would get a 7 -year -year -in the morning and next week we are adjusted the basal of the night.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/19/2013 7:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Well intruder, little by little ... the nights are very damn ... It's many hours, if you're good for hemo, but as you are high ... no matter how good glycemia at the bad night ....

From pregnancy I wake up like a million times at night and I usually look at me and if it is necessary

Laurita, that with the bomb when they really put you?How are you going with glycemia?I hope you go better :)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/19/2013 8:55 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am unlike you, I am with many hypos.

Tica, the bomb have told me that next week, when I have controlled it.

What I have are hypos after eating and at night, eye that I arrive well when it comes to eating and when I want to realize I take a well given slap.

laurita11977
09/19/2013 12:04 p.m.

What bomb model have you put you?

tica's profile photo
tica
09/19/2013 12:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Medtronic, but I still have no yuyu pq I don't control anything about bowling, hydrates units, etc.

laurita11977
09/19/2013 12:53 p.m.

Have you taken continuous meter during pregnancy?Reading at Dexcom I have encountered this "• The Dexcom G4 Platinum System is not approved for use in Children or adolescents, pregnant women or persons on dialysis.":(
I can't use it?

laurita11977
09/23/2013 6:03 p.m.

Already ... I read it, but come on, it's because they are not responsible if something happens ... Look in American forums and take it many mothers :)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/23/2013 6:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Girls have given you vaginal progesterone ???How was it ??Has it modified the glycemia?Since I started with the medication not low from 200 !!!!And I do nothing but get the doses ... what despair

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/24/2013 7:55 p.m.

Hi Pachu, I think I remember that progesterone creates insulin resistance so it is relatively normal.Keep in mind that your body already creates progesterone with what you have double ration.This happens if you are not diabetic but being then as you say, you may have it high.

laurita11977
09/25/2013 4:29 a.m.

Pachu, if it goes up ... is what Laurita says, creates insulin resistance.

They prescribed it to me in the last quarter (they doubted a lot whether to prescribe it or not) and since I did not get the glycemia very well, and that it will advance a little I did not care (I did not want induction), I did not take it.

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2013 4:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

At the moment I have to continue uploading it but it is that all the week and a half that I carry with the induction medication it has risen me to the beast, I do not reach 300 by little and I do not stop to upload the insulin, we go a lack of control, for today I went up to the beast to if to see how such today, anyway as yesterday they inseminated me today I am very sore and I do not move much

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/25/2013 9:57 a.m.

Hello girls,
I just want to encourage those you are and those you are looking for.It is Durillo with diabetes but it is worth it.
Pachu, I feel that he is costing you so much.Happy courage!
Álex already has more than five months.They grow fast!ha ha ha
I try to read if I can help you with any questions.
A hug

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/26/2013 9:52 a.m.

Hello girls, I wanted to ask you a question: I am pregnant on the way of 32 weeks, yesterday they asked me the last echo Cardio they told me that everything is fine but that the right ventricula has a little bigger due to insulin, but that as for lightHe gets normal, they didn't give importance, someone happened to him? Thank you very much

barry's profile photo
barry
09/28/2013 1:32 p.m.

Barry I can't help you but calm that surely everything goes

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/29/2013 3:38 p.m.

Thanks Pachu, they told me that I was not important but of course you also eat your head and that once it is born, it is clear that it is already a little bit.

barry's profile photo
barry
09/30/2013 2:39 a.m.

Hi Barry,
My little one had no problems during pregnancy, but it must be "normal" and that's why they control us so much.When he was born, they made an echocardium a month (apart from electros and those things) and saw that the partition still had no closed.They did it by protocol.All diabetic mamis baby are done, and they told me not to worry.That could be for diabetes or not, that these things are not known, that it is normal to be corrected alone.In November we have another review again

tica's profile photo
tica
09/30/2013 6:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.