{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!
Laurita I hope you are better beautiful!I feel very identified CNTG in the fast one, it affected me as soon as I looked at her as who says and now I cannot live without the bomb because I put the bowling at 30 min and at least my body gives him time to assimilateWhat I am eating before the insu reacted, it happened to me that in the middle of the food I gave me a hiccIn 200 it told me "the dose rises" and by explaining that they gave me hypos in mitade I, but I am not yet regulated, and those who give me the arrangement by uploading or lowering the dose and solved, as Tica says I cannot imagine life without it ...
For the rest yesterday they made a background that I have more than 2 years of debut and I had not looked at it yet and they have told me that everything well except that I start having the eyelet a bit dry, but that it is normal to whetherTo throw miles.
With the sugar I start to be a more regulated pelin, now I have

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/11/2013 5:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How are you going Pachu ???Have you caught the ovulation peak this month?Let's see if there is luck

tica's profile photo
tica
09/11/2013 8:09 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, if we talk to me before this month.Yes, I am already waiting.Today we call the clinic and I will make the prox month an ia to see how it ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/12/2013 4:19 a.m.

Jo sorry Pachu.Let's see but give you a lot of hormone chute!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/12/2013 11:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Go Pachu ... in one way or another you will get it!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/12/2013 11:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I hope so, on Sunday I start with the medication to see how such, the truth is with many cattle, we are going to try once to see how and from there we will decide.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/13/2013 5:40 a.m.

I encourage pachu, in one way or another you will get it, you will see !!

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
09/13/2013 5:51 a.m.

Intruda said:
Congratulations Macor!I think I hadn't told you anything :-(
What little you have left !!!!
Apart from anemia, how are you?You have already started the last trimester, right?

I am very good, I have no problem, the last quarter began next week.
Now only the moment of childbirth goes through the head ...: (((((((((((((((((
The gynecologist has not told me yet ... and I do nothing but think ...
Many luck to all !!!!!

macor's profile photo
macor
09/13/2013 7:31 a.m.

I just did the 3 month and lately, the sugar has shot up, the same thing happened to you?I have gone from hypos to hyper almost without realizing it :(

laurita11977
09/14/2013 6:05 a.m.

Yes, it's normal.They told me that I would not wait 2 days to be high.As soon as you get up the next day you climb the basal (you did not carry a bomb?) And during the day many controls and corrections ... I double the dose at the end of the second quarter, the insulin looked like water

tica's profile photo
tica
09/14/2013 7:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Ok, is that you start shooting in the snack and already at dinner I am in almost 300 and no matter how quickly I do not go down, or correct at dawn :(
Yesterday I put another unit of Lantus to see if I feel a little better but this is crazy.This morning I had 100 at 07:00 and at 08:00 in 47 :( I don't understand anything.

laurita11977
09/15/2013 6:28 a.m.

Jo, try to put the bomb ... it is the advantage that has: if you need more doses in the afternoon than at night with the bad lantus.I would look at the food post and if you are a little high fast.If you see that every day you arrive high at the snack, 2 hours before get fast, even if you do not have high blood glucose ... you have to play and try to avoid those 300 ... measure yourself a lot and correct.

tica's profile photo
tica
09/15/2013 6:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Another thing, when you increase the dose of insulin, remember you also have to increase correction ... that I did not have it into account and there was no way to go down.To calculate it approximately 1800 total dose of insulin.That tells you what lowers 1 insulin unit.Remember that it is an approach ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/15/2013 6:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, a question that I have always had, for the calculation the total number of units includes the slow or only the rapid is used?

laurita11977
09/15/2013 3:46 p.m.

The total number of units, fast and slow

tica's profile photo
tica
09/15/2013 4:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

OK thanks.I'm going to calculate it but I don't know if with pregnancy this can go crazy.Tica, you are great !!!Muuuuack

laurita11977
09/15/2013 5:52 p.m.

Haha, we are here to help.The forum came very well for me during pregnancy, so it is the minimum I can do :)

The formula continues to work in pregnancy, even a little short, that is, I needed a little more insulin than the formula indicated, but to have a first approach ...

A question, pregnancy itself, who carries it?At high risk for social security or do you also go privately?I had always gone to the Gine for the private, and as soon as I told him that I wanted to get pregnant, it recommended me to go for social security.In fact, his words were more or less, "I don't want to see you here during pregnancy"

What is happening to you is super normal, if you want to read the thread from page 30 or something.We are telling our pregnancy and more or less we all go through the same problems.I started writing a blog, but I stayed in the 30th and peak week, too tired to write at night.I have to take a look at what is written and if it makes sense, the URL happened to you: P talked how insulin was increasing and the mismatch that I was having.I thought it could be interesting for other pregnancies (so you can see that what is happening to you is totally normal, which does not remove to be frustrated)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/16/2013 4:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, pass me the URL that hit a look.They take me private and publicly, it is assumed that this week that is 12 they have to call me to see me.By the way, Habemus Bomb

laurita11977
09/16/2013 11:25 a.m.

The Medtronic meter should not go very fine.I think that the bombs compatible with the DEXCOM with the avivas.Or something ...

Ask your public endocrine if the meter authorizes you.It is incredible that they have not yet received you.In the first quarter I was a lot of times

tica's profile photo
tica
09/16/2013 12:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello, I write to see if you can clarify some doubts that I have, I am type 1 diabetic for 22 years, I am pregnant of 30 weeks and my question is: how is the sugar rise in pregnancy is d blow or it is gradually, II am quickly putting the first breakfast 3 undo, for the second breakfast 8 unds and food 7 unds more, snack and dinner I remain the same, and I don't know if this is the climb or is more, thank you girls

barry's profile photo
barry
09/17/2013 6:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.