{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hehehe I laughed a little for the situation itself, I think I am raging hehehe but seriously, it must be annoying ... I also work with the computer and it gives me enough that of the hypos ... despite all the changeIn the first trimester in sight is that you made it great!Although I put myself in your situation, especially with the hypos, it is that they give me panic and it must have a bad time ... and if it is for 3 months ... I hope that when I touch, I find a stability soon ... and if not,Well, what you say, it goes down, and hey, is what there is ... I'm not going to put myself at risk if I have to take the car every day to come to work, right?I have not taken a drop in 6 years, so if when the time comes, I need it, I have it very clear ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 5:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Laura said:
Chorra Question .. when they publish in the forum you jump some alert ??

You can configure alerts by mail, you have to click on your user's name (top menu) and the "Edit preferences" option, you can choose when you want to receive an email with the alerts.

I recommend using the option to mark themes (activate the star of a topic), and activate the option to "notify me when people comment on my marked themes."

The star is next to the title of the theme, in the head of this page, and also in the list of topics, in the "Home" menu.

ATTEND LEAVE SCRNISH!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/10/2013 7:21 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The name will be Pedro.
When they told me that I was 5`5, I couldn't believe it ... I have never had that figure is always a little higher: D
Now I have anemia and I am with pills ... but it's already a 26 weeks of pregnancy, there is less ...

macor's profile photo
macor
09/10/2013 7:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Macor!I think I hadn't told you anything :-(
What little you have left !!!!
Apart from anemia, how are you?You have already started the last quarter, right?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 7:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

What is afraid of the bomb is that it gets out of control even more, there is no little yuyu.How is the initial adjustment made?If they had put it to me before, I would see it well but now it gives a lot of yuyu

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
09/10/2013 8:47 a.m.

I am very stable than before ... and the first adjustment was given to me the endocrine ...
I imagine with the clutch I must give more for fear of hypos, but if they have recommended it ... I don't know ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 9:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

To move from bomb to bolis, you add the basal and put 20% more.I suppose that to move from bolis to bomb they will do it backwards.When they put it to me, they raised the possibility of entering a few days to better adjust insulin, in the end it was not necessary.The same being pregnant, they leave you a few days admitted and if you are lucky even with a continuous meter, which I do not think it was very complicated

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2013 9:37 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

With the meter, it would be milk!with forgiveness of the expression hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 11:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

They are supposed to be pumps with meters, that is very good.I asked my doctor for the meter and he did not want to authorize it ........ He knows the reason because a priori I don't think he affects a pregnant woman

laurita11977
09/10/2013 11:58 a.m.

I suppose what theme budgets, right?If not strictly necessary ... :(

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 12:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I want to think that is that, anyway if I am going to pay it, not the !!:)
I am that after the scare of the other day it seems to me that it can give me quality of life, at least sleep that I think it's not too much to ask.

laurita11977
09/10/2013 12:37 p.m.

Then I don't know what problem there may be ... if you pay you ... it's good for you, right?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Well, I think that, I think strange things I have thought ......... Let's see if the transmission of the data to the receiver can cause something, I do seeeeeeeeee, in radiation plan or something @-)

laurita11977
09/10/2013 1:56 p.m.

Man ... hehehe I don't believe ... Tica, I took it, and for what I have read here, his little one was born perfect!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 1:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I take it practically every day of pregnancy, rest a couple of week and super good.The fat hypos were on the beach without a continuous meter.It is true that TP frees you from the punctures.

He was born perfect, not a hypoglycemia and weight well.3700, but it was very long.He was never fat.And now it's a flacucho ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2013 2:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

oooooooooo I want oneoooo!Why don't you leave me ???You want to touch the noses.Tica, which one did you use?

laurita11977
09/10/2013 3:47 p.m.

The only insulin with pregnant data is that of Lilly, Humalog Kwikpen.Comment with your endocrine or family doctors

midiabetesonline's profile photo
midiabetesonline
09/10/2013 3:49 p.m.

Logotipo_Foro.jpg

What do you mean with data in pregnant women?

laurita11977
09/10/2013 4 p.m.

It is not what refers to insulin.The Lantus was not recommended for pregnant women and the tests have passed and can be used.

I used the Dexcom, very good

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2013 6:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls !!
Laurita I hope you are better beautiful!I feel very identified CNTG in the fast one, it affected me as soon as I looked at her as who says and now I cannot live without the bomb because I put the bowling at 30 min and at least my body gives him time to assimilateWhat I am eating before the insu reacted, it happened to me that in the middle of the food I gave me a hiccIn 200 it told me "the dose rises" and by explaining that they gave me hypos in mitade I, but I am not yet regulated, and those who give me the arrangement by uploading or lowering the dose and solved, as Tica says I cannot imagine life without it ...
For the rest yesterday they made a background that I have more than 2 years of debut and I had not looked at it yet and they have told me that everything well except that I start having the eyelet a bit dry, but that it is normal to whetherTo throw miles.
With the sugar I start to be a more regulated pelin, now I have

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/11/2013 5:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.