{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

We have to solve some ribs, my work clarifies ... but, I would like 3, but with 2 I am satisfied ... haha ​​what I do not want to be an only child, I have it very clear ... what we haveI echoed (from your education) it would have been different.We like parenting, but if you are going to be an only child I think you have to be very careful.If you are going to have a brother, you will have to share your dad time if or if ...

So, if it is best not to extend the wait and things are normalized, we would start the search in February.First I have to focus on the DB, I have an lack of control like never before ... but little by little, many things have gathered.On the other hand I continue with breastfeeding and I have no intention of removing the tit. The rule has returned to me, but they say that becoming pregnant can be complicated ... there is no hurry

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2013 6:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls, how are you ???

Tica, I have already read you around, I hope you are better and things are solved.
Macor .... 5.5 ... But that exists, hahaha, how much I am glad the truth is that it is a hem to frame:)>-.

Pachu ... as I say ... at some point he has to get, patience that is the mother of science, is what I remember every day.

Well, I'm still fighting my night lack of control, these two last weeks I am going down the basal of 00.00 to 06.00 approx 10% and well ... like that, there are days that works and others as if nothing, yesterday again 250 in the morning, but I am clear that at 03.00 I'm already shooting
Tonight I have tried a 20%reduction, and bingo at 03.00, 140 and so I kept until 06.00, and at 08.00 135. But that if cutting so much the soil is leaving me fenced ... I will tell you myadvances.

I am looking very seriously at the sensors, those of Medtronic in 3 hours called me and told me .... the price ... %-(, and for what I have read in forums I do not just convince me ... I don't knowApparently the sensors fail more than a fair shotgun, and keep them in place I think it is really difficult.

A hug to all!

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
09/05/2013 7:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm going to have a child ...
I am super happy !!!!!!!

macor's profile photo
macor
09/05/2013 8 a.m.

Laura, Dexcom are better.Medtronic's those today fail enough ...

Macor !!A child, what a guay !!!I have a baby ... super moved !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2013 8:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Step by step then Tica ;-)
Laura, for this reason, huh?You'll see that you will get it!
Macor, a baby ???ole !!!!!!Have you thought about the name?What Ilu!On the other hand, I also want a hemo of 5.5 ... even with 6 I am!: P.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/05/2013 8:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I return to 6.4 I am.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/05/2013 10:13 a.m.

When I do the next one I tell you that I am satisfied hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/05/2013 2:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I am happy that the average is going down because I have spent a season ..... super high!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/07/2013 3:03 p.m.

Very good Pachu, to see if it is the month

tica's profile photo
tica
09/07/2013 5:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

URGENCY: I have had a hypoglycemia and I have lost knowledge :(
When I woke up, I had 27, speaking of course, how can this affect the fetus?I'm 10 weeks.
I went to the doctor and made me an echo and everything is fine but I don't know how it can have affected me.
Thank you

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
09/08/2013 2:10 p.m.

I think if the echo was all right, you should not worry.Anyway, if you can, approach the gyne or endocrine that they will know more about this issue of emergency.I had hypos of 20 at the beginning of the second quarter, but I did not lose knowledge.The gynecologist sent me an echocardium in case, although they told me that the really dangerous are the hypos in the last quarter.

tica's profile photo
tica
09/08/2013 4:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica, I hope that everything is good, often I have :( is as if the food did not take effect until much later and the quick however works like a shot.

laurita11977
09/09/2013 4:48 a.m.

Pachu encourage!Let's see if you give us good news!
LAURITA11977 ... Uff ... what a fright ... have already looked at you everything and is everything ok, right?
Tica, how are you going?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/09/2013 2:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello girls !!!How are we going?
Laurita ... my mother scare.but so much is uncontrolled everything with pregnancy? .... is that 20 .. Do you normally feel the descent well?Surely everything goes well.Your quiet.

Pachu .... to continue on the line going down and control ... haha ​​it is easy to write it.In that battle I am.

Macor what a child is already the name of the little one?What envy of pregnancy seems that you have everything super controlled.Keep it up .. I want a pregnancy of these jiji

Intruda, but you have you walk .... I last before the summer of 7.4 ... I have had in my 6 years of diabetics it was 6.4 and it was just after debuting.Then go up to you by around 8.9 .. And now with the bomb of 7.2 to 7.8, I thought the pump would be more effective but well I don't complain

TICAWhat are you going?!I already answered Dexcom .. I was sending the email to another company haha ​​is that I am empanaaa !!It looks good on the topic, I will ask you things.

A kiss for all !!

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
09/09/2013 2:23 p.m.

Question Chorra .. When do you publish in the forum you jump any alert?

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
09/09/2013 2:24 p.m.

If I have it controlled but it is seen that now when the food does not make such a fast effect and the fast leaves me dry by the way, the doctor has recommended an insulin bomb, .... you think it can be a good idea being beingalready pregnant?Anyone who has a bomb can help me?I am afraid that until it is adjusted even more or take another scare.

laurita11977
09/09/2013 2:49 p.m.

I carry a bomb, and I don't want to imagine a pregnancy without it .... put it in the middle, it seems to me the subject chungo ... but I recommend it.

Those hypos are normal unfortunately in pregnancy and the worst is not noticed.They had to say, run you make an analysis that you start saying meaningless things ... I have never seen so many 40s and 30s and some 20

tica's profile photo
tica
09/09/2013 2:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Laurita, I personally believe that it is the best of the best.I have literally changed the way to face the subject.Keep in mind that it is programmed by time stripes, which makes each person very well adapts.When eating because with bowling that also there are different typis according to what you are going to eat.What is rice and uploads to milks a bolus that releases you x example 30% of the insulin at the moment and the rest little by little, in the following hour ... and you tell you that.
Despite that there are people who see it as a burden.It is easy to carry ... you will discover how useful the jiji neckline is.
I think it also carries it.I have been more than 1.5 years old and I don't know why I didn't put it before.
Any doubts you tell us

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
09/09/2013 3:08 p.m.

Hello girls !!!
Laura, my hemo in mid -August was 8.4 .. And I take the bomb since July 22, I have time on 19 to see if they make me another hemo, because last week they didn't want to do it ...
As for the bomb, at first M cost a lot, more than I thought, although I saw that the results were much better than with the bolis, when I saw 8.4 I came a bit down and overwhelmed.Also put it in summer, between that I had to do it and the subject pool or beach it became heavy but now I did not change it for anything at all, and that I have not seen a good hem yet ... just tell you thatThe other day when I got to work, I feel and thought: I have left the bomb!But I had her in the jijiji neckline that, as Laura says, he gets a lot of Jijiji, I always carry it there, it is where I think it is more comfortable ...

Tica, before the embrament you found in the hypos?What a bad vibes not to find out about such low hypos and above during pregnancy ...

By the way Laura, I do not receive any alert, I have to go to look ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/10/2013 5:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

If I noticed and I have noticed them ... less bad !!!I remember one who was already with a gut and told my husband: hey, I think I'm raging ... hahaha, didn't even answer me, he went straight to sugar.

The hypos started very soon, the same in week 6 or 7 ... Now if I get pregnant again I think I would take me (or ask for it) the low if the same thing happens to me.I remember being in front of the computer without being able to do anything.I did not rise from 70 throughout the day ... I gained 5kg the first trimester and did not stop lowering the insulin.But of course, I was also afraid because hypers are dangerous .... uff who lazy thinking about pregnancy hahaha

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2013 5:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.