{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Intruda, where they take me if you tell him that you want to get pregnant the endo derives you to a gine that is with which forms equipment for your monitoring

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/22/2013 1:07 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

That would be ideal, right?I am already in the group of pregnant women ... He asked me the other day and as I told him that I had to look for one, he did not tell me anything, but I almost prefer that they say you say lauriki ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/22/2013 1:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

hellooo
Intruda, my endocrine and my gyne didn't even see each other.The control of the diabetes that the gyne took me was quite good, every time I was asking me the doses of insulin, if I had had hypos, ... so I did not miss the endocrine.I have to say that I did not have a difficult pregnancy in terms of glycemia control, with all the fear with which I was before getting pregnant ... it was easier than I imagined.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/22/2013 1:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

What a mess that I have @-)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/22/2013 1:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Laura if it serves as comfort to me are tested to see if it is a new type of diabetes because what happens to you happens to me.The head of Endocrinology and the nutritionist together say they are not able to find the guideline and they are coming to the conclusion that it is something hormonal because everything goes without following a pattern and to top it up I have to change the program some6 times a month, 2 a week for my work schedule and according to what I will do, now they want to wear a continuous meter to and want to follow me for a week that they will make me go to the hospi to see how I go, but everythingThis will be decided in September with the director of the service to see what happens ... for the rest two months ago it did not exceed 80 or before or later, last month I have been around 300 almost all the time and this month I walk through the160 with hypos around 40 and they no longer know or know what to do if ... I have managed to have a hem of 6.4 with the bombLess I propose it, what I am desperate is to focus so much on this so as not to get pregnancy and you know what it is to program and adjust to prepare a pregnancy and how much you were I arrive but I do not reach me even well orBad, it simply does not arrive and I already tell my husband that I pass and tell me that for my health, if for the health it is, but instead of adjusting to go out in the post to 110/120 to go out to 140 and live morecalm because in one way or another it does not arrive ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/22/2013 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What I commented with temporary fasts. Link

For me it was the solution, the glycemia did not have evident, but in this way I had the perfectly calculated basal .... yes, then they affect a million more things to the basal and everything, but we start from an almost correct doseThen it is much easier to modify.I told my endocrine and told me that yes, that they sometimes make 24 hours, but that already in the hospital

tica's profile photo
tica
08/23/2013 4:23 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, everything you take care of you now, will be better for the future, with a child or without a child ... We have many years left for this world, as if to take care of ourselves only to find a child.It is a whore, but it is so ...
Now I have taken a pseudo vacation of diabetes, I could not follow at the same pace as during pregnancy, but for a month it seems that I am leaving my hands, so again to get serious ... they terrify mecomplications, and the best way not to have them is taking care

tica's profile photo
tica
08/23/2013 4:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, thanks for the information, it seems interesting ... I will try to make a nocturnal, and we'll see what happens.

Yesterday for the timeWell, I've tried.I tell you

1.- I get home 19.26: 105 I wear the bolus for the snack
2.- 20.00 I turn off the pump for 1 hour, so I don't have basal in that section
3.- 20.55: At the end of exercise 101 we are not bad
4.- 21.30: I connect and start having basal again
5.- 22.00: 105 Ceno and Meto Bolo
6.- 00.00: 156, correct me 0.1
At this time I have lowered the basal infusion by 10 % last 5 hours, to see if I avoid the night drop and get up with rebound
7.-05.00: I wake up the pump by, end the basal reduction and return to what is tried, at that time I have 177 a little high but I do not correct to see what happens
8.- 08.30: 137 .... breakfast

It seems that it has worked, although I do not know if it will be pure chance and it is one of those star days that I do not get up too shot.

Tica said:
What I commented on temporary fasting. Link

For me it was the solution, the glycemia did not have evident, but in this way I had the perfectly calculated basal .... yes, then they affect a million more things to the basal and everything, but we start from an almost correct doseThen it is much easier to modify.I told my endocrine and told me yes, that they, sometimes, makes 24 -hour fasts, but that already in the hospital

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
08/23/2013 6:37 a.m.

Laura, now I don't remember if you were already looking for pregnancy, or you are considering it for the long term.

If you want to improve control to get pregnant as soon as possible, my recommendation is that you do not play sports ... I was doing a lot of sport before pregnancy, and the first thing they will take away is the sport.And again to re-qualify everything ... Another option is to go from not doing sports and keep doing ... but of course if there are risks, I would not play it.It is advice ... the more chites variables, the easier it is to get a good hemo

tica's profile photo
tica
08/23/2013 6:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica said:
Laura, now I don't remember if you were already looking for pregnancy, or you are considering it for long term.

If you want to improve control to get pregnant as soon as possible, my recommendation is that you do not play sports ... I was doing a lot of sport before pregnancy, and the first thing they will take away is the sport.And again to re-qualify everything ... Another option is to go from not doing sports and keep doing ... but of course if there are risks, I would not play it.It is a advice ... the more chites variables, the easier it is to get a good hemo

Hi Tica, we are already looking for ... Well waiting for the doctor's OK to put us on it.Well, I will have to value it ... The fact is that the doctor has not told me to stop doing sports, simply play with temporal bases when exercising.

a hug

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
08/23/2013 8:43 a.m.

Intruda said:
Tica, what do you mean with the partial fasting?

Hi Tica, I've already seen for the forum that you wear a continuous meter.The doctor hinted at the possibility of buying me one ... but hey ... it is an issue to value.In cases of more unstable people and wanting to look for children, the SS does not put it even if it is only for pregnancy .. ???.
I have been hearing some and the truth is a pass ... but the subject is car.They assure you that there will be supplies for yours for a long time, or they take new models that make each "x" years to buy a new meter?

If you can clarify something .... I thank you for

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
08/25/2013 3:10 p.m.

Hello good,
I am 11 weeks and we are happening to me strange things.In meals I click Novorapid, well when I do a glycemia control (2 hours approx) the levels are very much uploaded, however, then when it comes to the next meal they are at the desired levels, do you know what can be?Before it was much more stable.At night the same thing, I put myself in 130 before bed and then at about 3 I can have it in 200 and then I get up with 105 or so .... It is a mess but it worries me a lot.

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
09/02/2013 5:29 a.m.

Laurita, is a mess the pregnancy, one week you are right and the other evil.If with the dose you get well you are at 3 hours, I would puncture myself and wait half an hour to eat to see if it works ...

Another thing may be that you get on Lantus (or the basal that you wear) and cut off with the Bolus, and then go down the action of the basal.

tica's profile photo
tica
09/02/2013 5:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Laura had not seen the message.I have the Dexcom (the old one).When I bought it I could afford it, it is never good to spend 200 euros a month, but well ... now at the time I no longer find sensors for which I have, I think I will have to park the issue of continuous meters.Apart, I bother me to have to buy everything new ... I feel it is a tease ...

During pregnancy I was wonderful, come on how my next pregnancy will be but I can buy it ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/02/2013 5:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls !!!!!
As I tell you, I have had a period with great climbs, but at the time of hemoglobin it has come out in 5.5, I did not cease !!!!!!
At the moment everything is going very well and I am super happy, before I did not think I was going to spend such good pregnancy.
I'm already 25 weeks, let's see how next week when I return to the gynecologist.
Greetings to all;)

macor's profile photo
macor
09/03/2013 6:49 a.m.

hello!Tica, how are you going to encourage?
Pachu, how about?
Macor, I'm glad your hem!This goes to the stern!;-)
Laurita, encouragement, that you will see how you control those ups and downs
Laura, how are you going?
I go on Thursday to the endo, to see if he makes me a hem and I encourage me a little ;;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/03/2013 7:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Do you know if you carry a girl or a boy ???
How good that hemo !!!During pregnancy we become so demanding that sometimes we believe that control is worse than it is

tica's profile photo
tica
09/03/2013 7:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Intruda, surely hemo !!!My encouragement there are ... the truth is that it is a great change to have a baby, but it is also the most beautiful thing you can imagine :)

The other day in the endo he told me that when the next one ... I stayed a little with face ... From: I almost wait for him to start not?And he told me that he recommended that he did not expect more than a year for the years of evolution that I have.So another theme to turn it around ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/03/2013 7:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls because here I am tryingAnd less bad that I did not correct myself if not .... I would wake up with less ... how little by little I return to the channel ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/04/2013 7:57 p.m.

Hi Guapis!
They have not made me hemo ... :- Will they make it on the next visit that I have it on 19 ... I have touched another endocrine and he has not told me anything ... He has looked at the guideline, the notebook and thePump and that's it ... This week I have touched the basal, he has signed it for it ... I guess the one who tells me nothing will be good, right?

TICA, do you feel like having another baby?
Pachu, a lot of encouragement, that if I can download this, you too!In addition, it would not be the first ;-)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/05/2013 5:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.