{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

You are on the right track Pachu, you will see how you get it!
I have gone to endo today and a hem of 8.4 has come out ... higher than the last one ... I still take the month of May, that I was on vacation and I must take into account that the good results have startedWith the bomb, so patience ... At the moment my values ​​are very good less on an empty stomach, that I have to do controls about 4 in the morning to see if I begin to climb in the first or second part of the night ...I worsen in the third quarter, but that it is not safe ... and also that they are almost sure that in about 4 or 5 months everything will be ok to start looking ... so patience!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/14/2013 5:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Good thing is to introduce me.My name is Laura, I'm from Albacete and I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 13.That said, I put a case to see if you can help me, I am 7 weeks pregnant and I take it very badly, I spend the day with descent and ups but although I can control them soon I imagine that it is not the most correct.The other day without going any further I had 4 hypos in 32 thirty and picos, can you help me?I am desperate and I barely sleep at night doing analysis to correct the levels.Right now the insulins I use are novorapid and Lantus, the truth is that I am lost, I was doing my sugar well and I am very worried that this does not go ahead :(

Thank you

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
08/18/2013 8:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is very normal what happens to you.To my tb it happened to me, I lived at a continuous hypo the first quarter.Now if I got pregnant again I would ask for the low if it happened to me.

What treatment are you?If it is low pump until you stop having hypos.I was driving for temporary basal ones, because I needed a different dose of insulin every day.If you use bolis, go down the basal and if it is enough to correct the hypo.Use juices or similar, so that it is fast and that does not continue to upload ...

Also as much as they advise me to get just at meals (70) I would try to reach 90 and thus have room.The hypos are bad, and the hypers TB are bad, but if you go from hiccup to hyper it is not good ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/18/2013 3:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls !!!!!!!
In the last hemo I got 6`2, corresponding to the first quarter yet.But now I'm 23 weeks and has been out of control a bit, last week I had two controls of more than 200, is it normal?I have to do the analysis at the end of August, but I am afraid that something can happen to the fetus.

macor's profile photo
macor
08/19/2013 7:07 a.m.

Tica: I imagine you are right and the shots can go for the basal.I use Bolis, Lantus and Novorapid.The strange thing in my case is that following the same guidelines there are nights that I have down and other upLow sugar, how bad.

Macor: Nothing happens because it is ever put on, the problem is when those figures extend a lot in time, there it can be a problem.Anyway I signed those figures already.

BSS

laurita11977
08/19/2013 7:22 a.m.

I also signed ... encourage everyone!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2013 7:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Marcor, from week 20 (prox) they begin to raise insulin needs, do not be afraid and upload insulin.I double the basal ....

tica's profile photo
tica
08/19/2013 8:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Laura, what you have also happened to me.About week 8-9 I started having impressive hypos in the morning, I scared and everything.I had to lower the lantus, the rapid did not need, almost every day until I gave the dose.But what you have to avoid are those bounces from hyper to hyper, if you have a hiccNot then comes the rebound, which for what they say is the worst in pregnancy.I know that the feeling of hiccups is unpleasant but a glass of juice is enough to overcome a hypo of 40 or so ..., wait and if you are left with other sorbit.

Macor, a couple of 200 is something punctual, it has happened to us, it is that in this diabetes it is impossible to have constant glycemia every day.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/19/2013 8:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello Alg, that is more or less clear (or I start having it) the problem is that I correct it but I do not get well at breakfast time, it gives me that it is because of the basal.The story is because sometimes it is high and sometimes with the same pattern?It is afraid to sleep without knowing that you are going to touch us today if you upload or go down, and that Esoty getting up every night at midnight to correct ... Puff that is wrong.

laurita11977
08/19/2013 9:41 a.m.

Thank you very much !!!!!!! I am going up the basal and the fast, to try to control it better.

macor's profile photo
macor
08/20/2013 4:42 a.m.

Well, I'm now that it is hard for me to get out of the 200 has uploaded the average to 160 to see how it is low, I will glimpse to adjust a little to go down and download dose ...
What I do is with very low and very dizzy tension ... I have 9/5 of tension to if I eat cuckens and scallions .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/20/2013 1:08 p.m.

Hello to all!
Well how to start, tomorrow I will turn 34, and 6 years ago I have diabetes.
I already notify you, I write to you from the most absolute of despair ... I assure you why I no longer know what to do ....
I started with Novomix until he stopped working properly, passes slowput them in a rod and capture them in the book "... seeing that the issue did not work already began to talk about the insulin bomb (to which I must say that I resisted initially and now I would not know how to live without it) since there was noway to simply achieve stability and for pregnancy.

For 1 year and a half, I carry the bomb, and from a little more trying to get into values ​​to be able to get pregnant, and the story is repeated, with a bomb included tend to absolute instability, for now the day more or less I can control it(In that way it is not that it is manual) .... The problem arrives at night .... for example, I get up with 310 ..... and the problem is that it is not just today there are many days.I have modified the programming of the pump not one or 20 times ..... a million times ... and as they say "you do not meet a pattern and so it is really complicated", which is worth today within5 days is no longer worth ...

They tell me that for me it is assuming a lotAs much as we modify, it is worth it until suddenly everything to fry Esparragos

He is already spoken that they would leave me around 7, because seen what was seen it is impossible for me to reach 6.5 ... I know I and my doctor ...

I am already taking folk acid, I really think they have sent it to me so that I am encouraged, I don't tell you anymore ..

Is there someone who has had so many problems .... I don't know .... tips?

Thanks to all, for reading my toast

LAURA's profile photo
LAURA
08/22/2013 6:14 a.m.

Hi Laura,
First of all, do not be discouraged, because at least to me the moods influence me a lot ... and I think it is one of the reasons for my instability ...
I think there has to be something for the guidelines not to serve you ... So I have been reading here, you can be stable and a soude day see a 280 or 57, we are not machines, so it is normal.
I would try to rule out possible causes such as food for example ... do you always eat the same hydrates?If not, try to eat the same quantities, even, I would tell you about eating the same for the same ... 4 days ... to see how your levels come out ... PQ if you eat the same, you put on thesame insulin and you don't do extra exercise for example ... you already have a lot discarded ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/22/2013 6:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello!!!
A few weeks ago I found this forum and the truth you have encouraged me a lot.
I am a diabetic since the ageMost of you have achieved it without problems.

The truth is that my last review was at 8.1% of Hemo and always the best I have been 7% and reading all your comments I have greatly encouraged to get 6.5%.I think whoever wants can!Although I was very afraid because a few years ago I had several nocturnal hypos in which I lost knowledge without apparent explanation since the endo did not find logic, in the end we discovered that the Lantus had its maximum effect at 5 in the morning untilThe point of leaving me Ko without finding out so we played until we found the time of the day that it would not fall fulminated.

Such is the motivation that you have given me that I have decided to tell my experience in a blog and see if I get my goal, the blog is Link

If you dare to follow any advice will be welcome !!

Thank you very much girls!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/22/2013 7:22 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Laura, I also have a rebel diabetes, but I managed to control it ... For me the best pump (which you already have) continuous meter, even to take it from time to time ...
The first thing you have to get is to regulate the basal.Although it is not the best way, for me the partial fasts help to establish the patterns of the base.Ask your endo to see what it seems.Once you get the basal, you already have almost all the work done :)

tica's profile photo
tica
08/22/2013 7:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, what do you mean with the partial fasts?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/22/2013 8:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

By the way ... to those who have already had kids ... I am looking for a gynecologist because I had so far I get super expensive, and last year for work, I enters the mutual saints, and I can save the100 and peak euros of the review, because better than better ... but what "worries me" is that at the time of the embrament, the gynecologist and the endocrine, do they have to go hand in hand, right?How have you taken this issue?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/22/2013 11:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I do not have kids but in many mutuals they wash your hands and suggest that you go to Social Security is a topic that also interests me to see if they comment on opinions because I currently do the gynecological reviews for the Mutua

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/22/2013 12:51 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello, then, but the link where it explains the basal ones.
I have always gone to the private gynecologist, when where I wanted to get pregnant, he told me that if the diabetes took me the SS Q did not want to know anything about pregnancy ... it was a little thinner, but the idea was thesame ... so all the pregnancy for the SS.That without I had to go to Emergencies for pain, or urine infection and 2 times anger because with the DB always to the SS ... no case

tica's profile photo
tica
08/22/2013 12:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Wow ... I will try some recommended for the review and Ale ... although anyway, I will ask my ende to see if I recommend any@...
that little sensitivity have some, right?~ X (

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/22/2013 12:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.