{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Haha, I wanted to be young mommy, and well 28 years old is no longer so young!Ha ha.I wanted to have it soon for all the years of evolution, I debuted with 3 years ... yes, of all the circle of friends the only ones we are daddy!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/10/2013 10:12 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

What lucky baby !!!I am 31 years old.Here I am if the stork brings me even one.=)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 10:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have 30 Cristy and in October I
I was pregnant and with 8 weeks it turnedFertility and Noa said that everything was fine but I have early menopause and it urges me because I was warned that all this would be for 35 and we got into the fertility clinic and in October if I do not stay before I will make an inseminationArtificial to see ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/10/2013 10:27 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss !!!
Welcome to the new ones, to see if you get your greatest desire, get pregnant, and I wish Pachu very lucky, I hope you get it quickly, and soon we give us such good news.
For the new ones, my name is Ana, and I am 7 months pregnant.I am 40 years old and I debuted three and a half years ago, I have a 7 -year -old girl.I have a stable diabetes and I am with bolis, novorapid and Levemir, the latter for pregnancy, used to use Lantus.In the first quarter I had no variation of glycemia, few hypos, (in general I am of few), second quarter, and now in the third walk the high glycems, I need more insulin, but I am not going wrong, although it costs to hit, my last hemo 6, last month, I'm happy.I had nausea at first, but without vomiting, with Cariban I improve the thing a bit.Now I feel heavier, but well, although wanting October to see my girl, who is going to be called Naia.
We read here
Kisssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/10/2013 10:28 a.m.

What do you say Pachu109 !!!!Early menopause .... I had never heard it.To hallucinate. You were pregnant you had ectopic in a trunk !!!And what is ectopic?:-EITHER

DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 10:36 a.m.

Many grace Anabeg !!Congratulations and for the second.(*) The truth is that you are very well controlled I congratulate you .... have in September of my results. And by the way the name Naia very beautiful :) And so I expect a lot of shit, I mean luck for Pachu109.that you will surely get your wish.Segurissimo Pachu109 %%- %%- %%-

DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 10:42 a.m.

An ectopic is that he grabs the tube instead of the utero and grows inside the tube until he bursts and loses it, it was not my case because by my insistence they could see it and they diluted it to me before he startedGrow and I was lucky that the tube is intact and without any damage, but they have told me that with a hysterrosalpimgography 3 weeks ago because after the loss nobody sent me that test and is mandatory to see the state of the tubes.
Anabeg is glad to know about you and thanks to all for the animals!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/10/2013 11:30 a.m.

Negative as a cathedral

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/11/2013 3:04 a.m.

you are welcome.>: D <much encourage pachu109 that you will get it

DiabetesForo
08/11/2013 6:32 a.m.

Pachu encourage!

I am on a downturn, my last week of vacation, although the worst thing I have been having to abandon breastfeeding exclusively, I find it impossible to get enough milk at work.Let's see how this affects me in glycemia ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/12/2013 6:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Come Pachu, many spirits !!!
And ethics, courage too!Now you have to alternate bottle and chest, right?The issue of getting milk how it works?Can you only when you upload your milk?Or can you do it at any time?buff ... It seems that any change affects glycemia ...
I give the bomb a second and a third chance and whatever is necessary hehehe, even if it costs me, without it it will be impossible to lower the hem to go looking, so I trust her hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/12/2013 7:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello girls!
Welcome to all.I have not read you a long time and I am a little lost.

Cristy, I have a girl of almost 5 months, pretty and the most important thing very healthy.I prepared long before pregnancy and everything was fine unless it ended in Cesarean section because they induced me in week 40 and I stayed at 7 cm dilation, so impossible to go out there.Weighed 3,565 gr.
I am 32 years old and with diabetes since 12.
About breastfeeding and glycemia ... I tell you my experience ... as soon as I gave birth I returned to the insulin dose before pregnancy (20 units), and when the milk uploaded I was gradually going down the basal insulin(Lantus).I teta until three and a half months and the lantus kept it in 14 units.But it was stopping breastfeeding and needing much more lantus, I climbed two units every two days because I woke up high.And until I arrived at 20 units I couldn't get up with good glycemia.So, at least to me, breastfeeding caused it to need much less lantus, the rapid insulin was similar.And what is noticed now is that as I spend eating now .... it accumulates in the Michelin .... hahahaha ... breastfeeding gives a little truce with that.

Intruda, are you preparing for pregnancy?X have you put the bomb?You have told him the same, and I have not gone many pages back.

Greetings;)

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/12/2013 8:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

All these changes, I suppose they are for hormones, right?Ains ... I'm so fish on these issues ... hehehe
Alg, I'm very happy that everything went perfect !!!
And yes, I am preparing for the clutch: D the lowest hem that I have had to remember has been 7.7 so that we are going ... a little over three weeks ago that I carry the bomb, so to see if we lower it, what sure yes :)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/12/2013 8:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Intruda, I've already read you!
You encourage everything to be achieved and you will see how you take the trick to the bomb.With me with the bolis it went very well in pregnancy, we have been around the 5, but all based on many controls per day and not spending anything in the nine months.Now, remembering it ... and that is when I saw a figure greater than 150 I climbed through the walls.The truth was that I obsessed a little.But well ... if I went through another pregnancy, it would be the same, sure.If you can be in pregnancy with a hemo between 5 and 6 better than better, unless you have many hypos.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
08/12/2013 8:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

At the moment I go quite well with the controls ... Before it was a roller coaster ... hyper, hyper, hyper, hiccy ... and now what you say, I see myself 150 and I tell myself that I am a little high hehehe isA very cool feeling, really, that after more than 20 years with diabetes, I finally manage to have relatively good values ​​... In 3 weeks they have only given me two hypos, and not very low, so great!I guess if you think that good control is no longer for you, but for your baby, the chip completely changes: \ ">

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/12/2013 8:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Despair comes when these levels of perfection try to take them until you stay how it is happening to me, which is already 8 months of search to less than 6.5 and it is costing me enough to keep me at all ... neither pregnancy nor anything

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/13/2013 8:09 a.m.

Ains Pachu ... Don't discourage you, really!I know it is very easy to say it, but try to avoid nerves too, that this should influence ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/13/2013 8:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

It is difficult to avoid it when I have a time trial ... I am already very calm than at first, but I don't care, at least I know that nothing happens to either of them ... but almost a year that lostMy bb and I'm still without staying ... is exhausting

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/13/2013 8:55 a.m.

Pachu, has the rule already come to you?Try not to be nervous, you still have time, think that up to 35 are 5 years, and TP is safe that at that age "disappear" your ovules, equal to you does not affect you early menopause.There are people who after menopause have become pregnant, with treatments, but it is possible.

I know it is easy to say it, but do it that distracts you on the subject pregnancy, says that the more complicated nerves.I think I told you, my sister has trouble getting pregnant, after years, treatments, of a thousand attempts.They looked at him again and I had no what and that until they were not operated was impossible.The following month, without operation, he stayed ... as soon as I stop looking for pregnancy.But I know it's easy to say it!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/13/2013 10:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, I already got off the same Sunday, my nutritionist says that I have a very strong head, as soon as I saw the negative I get off .... I will try to calm down, I just get nervous when the day of the test is done, theI don't even think about it, I suppose the day will come when I get it and get it, but for now I do not see it ...
Thanks for the animals!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/14/2013 5:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.