{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, I'm still in the search and nothing, Ahra we no longer get it at all, we have gone to take the sterility tests and have given us everything ok if they have now told me that the impediment is diabetes, it can not be anotherthing ... but nobody has ever told me that I could not stay to have diabetes .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/01/2013 9:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Pachu
Wow, I'm sorry
Have not given you more explanations?
Diabetes already see that it is not

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/01/2013 12:03 p.m.

Already, I see that it is not but I am not very good that they told me that, I have beenSee if with Ovusitol we do something.Now I would touch the rule for August 12, to see what happens but I think I know ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/01/2013 4:58 p.m.

I had heard about diabetes, but you see that it is not impossible.If everything is fine, you'll see how you see the positive soon.
Well until 12 there are many days :) The same is the month.Are you still doing ovulation tests?

I would wait for insemination, it must be a tute for the body in a matter of hormones

tica's profile photo
tica
08/01/2013 5:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, I continue with the tests and since the hysterrosalpingography were made to me and the ovulation only using 3 or 4 test.
And I will wait for insemination because they say you take weight and now that I have already lost 10k, I would give me a lot of anger, before insemination I would make an ovaric stimulation.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/01/2013 8:18 p.m.

Forgive for the delay to write, but they have not yet given me the results, one month they said.On August 13, I will go again, I will tell you
Now I wanted to consult a question, instead of gaining weight (as is supposed to pregnancy) I keep, and even lose weight, is it normal? We have very good ...
Greetings to all

macor's profile photo
macor
08/02/2013 5:32 a.m.

Hello,
How are you macor?At first it may be normal not to gain weight.
Pachu, patience. If you are calm, it will be easier for you. If ovules and everything will look good.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/02/2013 7:10 a.m.

Hello to all the moms and future moms!
My name is Sonia and for almost two years, I am trying to lower the hemo to be able to look but there was no way ... I lowered a point, up another ... and nothing ... my diabetes, more than 20 years ofEvolution, it has always been chaos and very complicated to control, but two weeks ago, they finally put a bomb, and the truth is that for now, I am quite happy ... some high control, correction and usually works ...On Thursday I have endo, to see if they make me hemo, which now makes me excited to do it, when I panic before Ihehe
Also tell you that I have almost read the whole thread and I have been glad that almost all of you have achieved your purpose and that everything has gone well, and I have identified a bit with Pachu, as for wanting to lower the fast hem, and pass nerves because there was no way ... but hey, everything calmly, with knowing how to do and above all, without taking risks to the baby or for us, it is achieved.I have always thought that if I have not succeeded before, it was because it has not been the time, right?Let's see what they tell me on Thursday, because we have tremendous desire :)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 12:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

HELLO INTRUSA LAPA !!!
Welcome!!Excellent!!I am no longer me who is not pregnant here !!!!Well, nothing pretty for Aki we talk.
I am already in my day 30 of the cycle and my cycles are 30-35 now I have rule pains throughout the belly to if it gives me that it already lowers me soon ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/05/2013 2:57 p.m.

A lot of patience Pachu, that we already know a lot about that hehehe a lot of patience, do things well and that does not decline neither the mood nor the desire!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 3:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Intruda, my diabetes was also "rebel" and with the pump I improved a lot.I don't know if in my case with Bolis I would have achieved such good control for pregnancy.The lantus does not cover me 24 hours, so 300s were normal to see them.If you just have 2 weeks with the bomb, do not trust the hemo, but surely you can lower it
How much was your last hemo?

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2013 4:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am doing everything I can with the corrections and others, which before with the bowls, so I hope that in a few months, the result is seen;)
The last Hemo was 8.1 of July 9, the previous one of January, 7.7;on December 7.8;October, 8.6;February, 8,1 ... and there I go ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 5:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Let's see if you take the trick to the bomb.Here in the forum there are people has cost him a year, but in my case the doctors undermined me and in a few months I lowered the hemo of 6, but then I relax ... with the years that you have been with diabetes for sure Q inNothing gives you green light ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2013 6:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks for the spirits!I guess motivation also hehehe a long
How did you have the hemo before lowering it so much?
One cannot relax ... By the way, are you still with the pump?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 6:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Seven with little, but very unstable.And yes, I continue with the pump and that nobody takes it away haha.They put it 6 years or older and we go any intention to return to the Bolis ... Also in the not too distant future I want to go for the secundo son and I would not consider it.Although there are people who have gone pregnancy with Lantus ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2013 7:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Sorry for the offenses, but with the mobile it is complicated!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2013 7:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

We crossed in all posts hehehe
I hope to have the same experience as you with the APPARATE: P

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 7:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Intruda, I started preparing my pregnancy with 5.8 but it was when I took the lantus and they put me apidra and I had enough problems and I got the hemo to 9.2 and it was when I started to cost it, they proposed me for the bombAnd when they put it to me it was 7.1 and in two months I got off, but not much, now I am 6.4 and in September the year with the bomb.Your beautiful mood !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/06/2013 4:42 a.m.

Pachu, how are you going?Are you still symptoms ???The symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of the rule, to see if in a week you can give us the good news :)

tica's profile photo
tica
08/06/2013 4:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I don't know what to tell you the truth, I still with cramps, it is the only thing I feel and the glycemiaThey made the hystero they told me that it would be more fertile than ever but in the two first months after the test a if we are not very convinced that this month is ours.For the rest everything normal ... to wait for Monday to see .... and Diego How?It has to be very big !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/06/2013 5:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.