{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I have nothing but patience ...
And as Tica, Pachu tells you, to see if we read good news soon!
Tica, how much does your little one have?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/06/2013 11:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Diego has six and a half months and is an earthquake ... exhausts!He wants to walk, crawl ... Not a second still ... but he loves him so much, that now I return to work (and rest) I miss it ..

tica's profile photo
tica
08/06/2013 1 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

6 months already?How time passes, right?
It is normal for you to miss it if you have been with him all the time ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/06/2013 3:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I am 21 weeks, for now I have neither vomiting or discomfort.Now to wait to see what comes out in the tests.
All the best

macor's profile photo
macor
08/09/2013 5:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is the 34th day of the cycle and I still have no rule, on Sunday I will, but I am with the pains of Rgla to if I do not do why it gives me that it will be ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/09/2013 6:33 a.m.

Pachu, when did you oveate?Wait 15 days since the ovulation test was positive.From that day it can give you positive and if on the 21st it has not given you is that you are not pregnant.
You will tell us

tica's profile photo
tica
08/09/2013 7:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello !!!!I'm Cristy.I am new in the forum.I am a diabetic since the age of 17 and now I am 31 years old.;)) well I wanted you to advise me ..... I'm married 4 years ago and I'm looking for a long time.(2 years doing the reverse, if it comes well. And 1st and 8 months looking ...) well in short ...... It is rare to explain my life without seeing the faces and without knowing who you are ..... well I continue .... I have the hemoglobin to 7.1 but I have a lot of late afternoon to nights .... my doctor tells me that from so many descents it is how it was 9 of hemoglobin.And they are thinking of putting the insulin bomb at the end of September ...
But what I fear and a lot.: -S is it once pregnant and have many nausea until the potatoes ... esterare admitted during the 9 months in the hospital ???Because every time I am low from blood glucose to less than 60 I am inside which cave tremors and cold sweats and a lot of hunger.There are 2 times, when I am on you, I want to vomit and once I have almost unconscious.
Any pregnant or not pregnant I spend just like me when vomiting reaches the coma ????

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/09/2013 8:27 a.m.

Cristy, I was very scared of what you told me.I have entered me 3 times by diabetes since debuting 25 years ago ... and three times for what you say about vomiting, never unconscious, but just at the limit ... running to emergencies and glucose serum.

I did not have a single nausea the first quarter, not a single vomit ... from half of the pregnancy a horrible acidity, I ever vomited, but it was not reluctant .. I don't know if I explain myself, that if I vomited,I could eat another food that did not give me so much acidity (milk is holy hand)

I asked the endocrine that would have happened if I had nausea and told me there is medication.The "non -diabetic people" are not given until the second quarter, because the nausea are usually resolved, but in our case, at the time they begin to vomit they would give us.

The hypos should control it before pregnancy, my first quarter was a constant, horrible hypo ... at first low the sugar.At the end of the first quarter I had hypos of 20 and little and I didn't know (I usually notice the hypo in 60 and something).When I was so low, it was starting to break down and it was the people around me that had to tell me, look at the sugar!Not noticing the hypos has happened to more people in the forum ..

tica's profile photo
tica
08/09/2013 9:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica !!!Do you have a child?And how was the childbirth for Sesaria?For more than anything they come out!for us that we are diabetic.And tell me your children do you have diabetes?Or are the diabetic parents give genes to the fetus?

8-}:-?: -B

DiabetesForo
08/09/2013 9:57 a.m.

Haha, I recommend that you take the messages from the thread .... Although there are many hahaha we are a few that we have our pregnancies before we stay ... and we agree that this forum helped us a lot, there is little information (correct) and familyAnd friends as much as they love us, they don't know everything that diabetes implies :)

Although it was sometimes hard the pregnancy (it is already for those who do not have diabetes, because with more diabetes) it is a precious stage and I told you someone that their maternal instinct was equal to 0.

I make you a quick summary of my story in case you are looking for you ... I became pregnant in May last year, it was not a very wanted pregnancy (more or less like you, if I came welcome, the idea was to wait a little more) The endocrine had given me the approval, but the last Hemo had been 6.9, they recommend a hem close to 6 to seek a pregnancy ... During pregnancy I had a hem as a turn of 5.5 many controls, the insulin pump andControlling everything that ate, you have to think that it is 9 months, then diabetes is again "not so heavy"
First quarter, hypoglycemia, it didn't matter how much insulin lowered me, which was a constant hypo ... I gained a lot in the first months because I didn't stop eating because of low sugar.Then in week 16-20 the thing to stabilize began, but it lasted little.The end of the last second quarter I began to need more insulin, but to the beast.To download 100, I had to click 5 or 6 units.The Basal Duplique ... well it must be very normal, to all of us, to one more to another less.The important thing is to make quick corrections, nothing to wait for 2 days or things like this ...
In the ultrasound the little one was going well, the last one they did to me was in the 35th week that was in 75th percentile, according to doctors, nothing worrying.In Zaragoza, the protocol is not to miss the 38th week, in other cities they left them until week 40. I had contractions from week 34, they dropped me and I decided not to rest to see if the solo was advanced, I did notThe caesarean section appealed ... But nothing, I didn't want to be born, I had days of strong contractions, of going to the emergency room and saw each other, but did not really dilate.On Tuesday of the last week I was scheduled by the induction of childof getting alone in childbirth.Normally the medication they put you triggers you between 24-48 hours.In 12 hours I had my little ones in my arms.It was a very very hard birth, because it had too much effect what they put on me, apart from that they did not attend to me well.When the real contractions began, I could not rise from 40, even with the pump disconnected.In the end with a dropper of glucose they stabilized me, and gave birth with 90 (vaginal delivery).The little one had an 85 glycemia at birth, I don't need any attention.I had it all the time next to me.

Now he has six and a half months and is very healthy.To me the endocrine I take away from my head the idea of ​​not having children for diabetes.The probability is 5% that has diabetes ...

Well, in the end I have lengthened a little, anything asks ... I'm going home that my little girl awaits me

tica's profile photo
tica
08/09/2013 10:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Ah, weight 3700 at birth!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/09/2013 10:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

fuck!!!!!That passed until they look at the little sugar once he left your belly.Why did it depend on your sugar ???But your child is not diabetic, right ???Thank you very much for informing me .. It is a great help to express everything that passes us and know one of the others to solve them.

DiabetesForo
08/09/2013 10:52 a.m.

ha!!!By the way .... What ages do you have all and how long do you have diabetes?#:-H.H
If it's not much ask ...

DiabetesForo
08/09/2013 10:53 a.m.

Many Pachu encourage!
great ethical summary;)
Welcome Crity!
I without news to the front.On Thursday I went to the endo and did not make myself, but the results of the glycemia are super good compared to three weeks ago ... I got the basal and the bolus pattern a little and they told me that they believe that in about 4 or5 months I will be ready, although I do not see it very clearly, because I have not seen any hemo with the pump on ... The other day it gave me a downturn for that reason, because I am happy with thePump, at some times I would tear it away and return to the bowling, but the results are great, so ... I suppose that with a diabetes of so many years of evolution it will be normal, and that I have been ...
Anyway, the end justifies the media, so for it!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/09/2013 10:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

The 15 days are fulfilled tomorrow, ovulate on 26. And I wait for the Sunday to see what happens, I have had to cancel the appointment with the nutritionist because it has not lowered me and more, if it gives me posi on Sunday I get into theTuesday

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/09/2013 2:17 p.m.

Intruda, I had the temptation to return the pump with a loop.For me it was like debuting again in the DB, I had the bolis, punctures ... and suddenly a machine hanging from the gut that reminds you of diabetes all the time, but give it another chance ....

Cristy, I'm 28 years old and 25 with diabetes.Newborn analysis is very important.It is the greatest risk that the children of the diabetic mother have, a high blood glucose during pregnancy, can make it hostess at birth and last several days.There are hospitals that are protocol for several hours in neonates to observe them.

tica's profile photo
tica
08/09/2013 5:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I intrusive I think as a ethical, I'm going to do a year with the bomb and I tell you the same as she, in case Tica Tbeimo to stay with her and now I don't take anything out of the world!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
08/10/2013 5:35 a.m.

Thank you very much tica and intruda with you I am learning a lot.Tica you are very young, I thought you were older than me.:)>-

DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 9:55 a.m.

Pachu What age you ???Are you looking for a nice baby?I love it.
: \ ">

DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 9:56 a.m.

I hope this year or next we get to be Mamy.Buffff what is costing me [-o <

DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 9:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.