{'en': 'My reflections on diabetes and whatever', 'es': 'Mis reflexiones sobre la diabetes y lo que le rodea'} Image

My reflections on diabetes and whatever

HanSolo's profile photo   06/07/2013 6:59 a.m.

He insists on the sensors, Pochola, to change them to the strips!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2015 6:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

No, I could appreciate the longest duration, because what was said, I looked higher in general.And I didn't seem to sit very well.But others who were testing it was going well, so they see if they finance her now.For me the only thing I miss and that if I noticed when I returned to the Lantus is the button of the ball.The Lantus you have to squeeze all the time, in the other you press once and everything is injected, that was wonderful, hopefully they put it to the lantus, the ball was much better.^ :)^ If I think I am going to make an appointment with the educator to deal with this subject of the sensors.I prefer to give me sensors in exchange for strips ...

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/09/2015 5:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

But in your hospital they give sensors?I didn't let me try a Medtronic MCG free one week but from there they give me sensors by strips I see it difficult

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/09/2015 6:30 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The endo told me that there are two people who are given in my entire community.They carry a bomb and have many disorders, and that I did not believe it would strain.I also don't think I will ask ... I so I talk to the educator.I with a box a year.Even if they put on their part, but I am thinking of putting a claim.Because if I enter Hicm every week the hospital costs a paste that so that ... come on that I would fulminate me every week the two boxes of sensors in analysis and protocols ... the same if I put it in writing to someone the light is turned on

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/11/2015 10:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

My passage through the EASD 2015 and what I have been able to know there:
Link

Glycemic variability: Should we worry about it or not?There are opinions found.
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/29/2015 12:13 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hansolo said:
one of my latest contributions to the blog of my association: Who has not lived this situation ever?

Link

WHO HAS NOT HAPPENED?!?Ohh !!!Hajajaja or being at work Have food on the dish going for your case and zaaaaaaaaassss !!!!I have left it at home!It can't be, I'm hungry, that bread looks at me with desire ... withdraw all the food and swallow the only thing about the dish that has less HC: a piece of tomato and chicken fillet ... very trist!

comai's profile photo
comai
10/05/2015 7:34 a.m.

debut: 06/2010. hemo:4,8%. novorapid + levemir.
embarazada
hipoglucemica

Oh, I just discovered your blog and I love it.Congratulations.

PS: For everyone, rookies or not, writing your experiences is very good.For weeks I had to open a blog (not a professional roll like you) and mark a kind of newspaper with my sensations every day and, personally, it has helped me.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/05/2015 9:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

The FDA has just incorporated the patient into his organization chart and with a real decision capacity.Great news:
Link

This year, the proposal of #caranavalsalud sets Versa on patients on the network as information generators.That is, on which we have a blog or generate content in some way.Are we reliable?An interesting topic ...
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/15/2015 8:16 a.m.

Thanks for your words, Pike.Among all I think we can help ourselves a lot thanks to the network. Without going any further thanks to places such as this same: Diabetesforo.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/15/2015 8:17 a.m.

Diabetes and Big-Data:
Link

Imperium, an insulin pump to use and throw:
Link

Invited for thirst to a day of debate on the low implementation of insulin bombs organized by the new technologies group:
Link

After years without great novelties, we suddenly have new insulins.Biosimilars ... concentrated ... Ultralentes ... Here you have a small review:
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/05/2015 4:48 p.m.

Well, I have already been a fly with that the swallow does not arrive here.
The toujeo does not convince me so much ..
Thanks,@hansolo

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/05/2015 5:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Degludec seems to be taking a little longer than the account, certainly.
Toujeo, despite being theoretically the same formulation as Lantus, his different concentration seems - according to the studies - that improves something to the insulin from what proceeds in terms of stability and less hypos.It is feasible.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/05/2015 5:06 p.m.

Already, but we run out of longer duration and the flexibility of schedules .., and also the toujeo is not allowed in children.
I do not know what can be done from the association and FEDE to be marketed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/05/2015 5:13 p.m.

But in the end swallow (they sell you what they sell you) means puncturing once a day, like all.What we are looking for is something flat and without falls that last24 effective hours, which lantus has trouble getting.
I imagine that it is only a matter of time of Degludec and I imagine that it will arrive this year, but we will see.Anyway, it is a new insulin, and to me that (a new medicine, I mean) it always gives me a little respect.I do not usually like to make guinea pig on these issues.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/05/2015 5:23 p.m.

We would not be bunches, which is approved and tested throughout Europe and use, and ..
If it really is what they say, it is another step forward. The same happened with Humalog, and Lantus .., each change of insulin knew how to win in quality of life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 1:06 a.m.

Considerations about wearables, diabetes and purchasing capacity ...
Link

Talking through a computer makes you sometimes forget that there are people on the other side ...
Link

A curious invention that would facilitate the life of people with diabetes and that, according to them, is ready to be marketed ...
Link

How to be a good Padawan ...
Link

Christmas always requireddies and education in a person with diabetes ...
Link

After many years accompanying people with diabetes, Bayer tells us goodbye ...
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/08/2016 9:15 a.m.

My child uses the 640 but until Medtronic does not improve the sensors I do not have to try the other functions ... I am almost no advantage with the previous model.We put it from the age of two and now has 6. I use free, regular accuracy and Medtronic is even worse ... I hope that the dexcom G5 if it is another step in accuracy, better software and telemonitorization .... howFather that if I want to try it, but Medtronic only if they improve accuracy of their sensors

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/08/2016 8:31 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Sometimes small modifications suppose a great improvement.This could be the case of the inhaled glucagon, which it seems, will soon be available.
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/11/2016 9:21 a.m.

2016 will be another good year in relation to the new diagnostic devices of diabetes

Join me.Together we will rule the galaxy.Opinions about the Blogguers Meeting and People of the 2.0 with the Federation of Spanish Diabetics Fede

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/04/2016 3:55 p.m.

Yes. I know that now all God wants a continuous glucose meter.But as for the moment they are not accessible by our SNS, because we must continue to use the capillaries.And here I present an interesting idea;A whole in one, like Swiss razors ...

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/18/2016 10:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.