{'en': 'My reflections on diabetes and whatever', 'es': 'Mis reflexiones sobre la diabetes y lo que le rodea'} Image

My reflections on diabetes and whatever

HanSolo's profile photo   06/07/2013 6:59 a.m.

I don't say anyone deceives man.If the positive points of the pump are left over.Starting with the improvement in control due to great possibilities it offers.

Simply not adapt to me, neither for my way of life nor for my psychology.For my way of life, in which I have to hide my illness every day, go uniform, hit with people sometimes ... the bomb impossible.

And especially because psychologically, I would give me a strong depression to see me connected to a considerable size apparatus all day, which I need to live.It already makes me hard to wear the Dexcom and that I carry it in the lower back, and I do not even see it or find out that it is there.

I really have nothing against the bombs, quite the opposite, they seem to me a fantastic treatment.

I also tell you that I think that for a type1 the MCG is much more vital than the bomb, especially to give quality of life, and social security does not want to know anything about the subject.Obviously for an ideal control McG + pump is milk.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/31/2016 11:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Arotorias you're right you have ever commented that, forgive did not remember that you couldn't see.The issue of Dexcom or an MCG co alarms would be first of all, I totally agree with you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/01/2016 12:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

As Jconegar says, each person is different.And I make it clear at the beginning of the article.He has an opinion, circumstances and a story behind.And I mine.In the post I have exposed many impressions, some more objective and others more subjective, but all make up my story.Who reads it has more information and serves to help you make decisions.Communicating experiences is another way of empowering.
As I said in another post, after six months with the bomb, I will make another publication in which I will compare the pump myths that I had before putting it on.And I will do it with the opinion I can have six months later.We will see what it changes.
Today, I have clear two things:

The first (and I have always known it), insulin bombs have many more glucose control possibilities and are probably effective.

The second, which is a gain, but in the same way that it is to prick each time you are going to eat.Or have hypoglycemia, or load with insulin everywhere with the feathers, or carry a continuous meter ... or so many more things about diabetes.It is that each person has clear the therapeutic possibilities he has, that he knows them, and that he can access them.And not all are for all types of patients.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/03/2016 11:13 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Link

Great summary, I'm applauding you !!!!!!Even if you don't see :)

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/11/2016 4:20 p.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

10 tips when informing about health on the Internet
Regressive transmutation

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/13/2016 2:47 p.m.

In the case of children, the pump is recommended.My son uses it from the age of 2 and a half.He debuted with a year and a half and the year we didn't have a bomb was hell.Now it has 7. That is my sincere opinion and unfortunately I have had two periods of ketosis and spend fatal.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
04/14/2016 4:18 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

boucles said:

Link

@Hansolo would be possible to reproduce this message in the forum? I liked it too!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/14/2016 4:29 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

boucles said:

Link

I agree very goodoooo!

= D & GT;

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/14/2016 5:20 p.m.

fer said:
boucles said:
>
Link

@Hansolo would be possible to reproduce this message in the forum? I liked it too!;)

Thank you, @Boucles @Ceciii
@Fer Do you mean the text here?Man, what I prefer is that people go to the blog and read it there, both that and more things, not because I live from it (which does not give me a hard) but because after all I have created it (theBlog) so that people go there to read and find it useful.What do you think if we put a piece - a kind of entradilla - and that read the rest on the blog?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/15/2016 3:51 p.m.

@hansolo seems perfect to me, many times the links or read due to lack of some more information, what you propose is great !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/15/2016 5:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

hansolo said:
fer said:
boucles said:
boucles said:
>>
Link

Thank you, @Boucles @Ceciii
@Fer Do you mean the text here?Man, what I prefer is that people go to the blog and read it there, both that and more things, not because I live from it (which does not give me a hard) but because after all I have created it (theBlog) so that people go there to read and find it useful.What do you think if we put a piece - a kind of entradilla - and that read the rest on the blog?

@hansolo How is the blog address to find it?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/15/2016 10:27 p.m.

@Ceciii is www.jediazucarado.com

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/02/2016 3:21 p.m.

The last Congress of the Spanish Diabetes Society that took place in Bilbao a few days ago:
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/02/2016 3:22 p.m.

How are the current works in the desired insulin pump closed?
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/25/2016 5:34 p.m.

Imagine an intelligent insulin capable of knowing when you should act and when not ...
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/25/2016 5:35 p.m.

Hansolo ... that would be incredible and great !!!

nuniru's profile photo
nuniru
05/26/2016 5:07 p.m.

36 años, LADA desde los 31
Toujeo 10 ui; apidra 3 - 4 -3
última glicosilada 6.4

This month I am anniversary: ​​30 years already ...
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/09/2016 6:36 p.m.

Congratulations @hansolo !!!!& lt ;:-p

= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;

fer's profile photo
fer
06/09/2016 6:54 p.m.

There is already consensus by Spanish scientific societies in diabetes regarding continuous glucose measurement.A first step in the long story that awaits us in order to get what we all want: public financing
Link

There is a new continuous meter that will arrive this year and that differs from others in a very noticeable way.Do you want to know more about him?
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/11/2016 1:40 a.m.

Congratulations on your anniversary!
How much I would have to meet someone like that when my daughter debuted.
Of course, 22 years ago, no one could say it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2016 2:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.