{'en': 'My reflections on diabetes and whatever', 'es': 'Mis reflexiones sobre la diabetes y lo que le rodea'} Image

My reflections on diabetes and whatever

HanSolo's profile photo   06/07/2013 6:59 a.m.

That diabetics illusions are little.

The first message is already an ophthalmologist who tells you that it is a thymus of the fat.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/31/2017 12:42 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
that the illusions to diabetics last.

The first message is already an ophthalmologist who tells you that it is a thymus of the fat.: (

hahaha ... yes.But as I have answered, I by default as a mere patient, I cannot distrust by default of a medication or a health product that has all approvals and regulations.That has gone through clinical trials ... Anyway, if I distrust everything, I would die of fear as of disbelief.I know that the product is somewhat surprising, but we will see what everything is left.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
08/31/2017 4:39 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I am very sorry to disappoint people, but it suits me that easy money is won with the misfortune of others.There have always been "miraculous" procedures that do not usually last long but enough to gather good money.And this is not from the cheap, 1000 pounds a year

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
09/01/2017 5:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ophthalmologo said:
I am very sorry to disappoint people, but it suits me that easy money is won with the misfortune of others.There have always been "miraculous" procedures that do not usually last long but enough to gather good money.And this is not of the cheap, 1000 pounds a year

Is it true that it looks like a miracle product, typical of tele-trees but could you explain why it is so useless from a scientific point of view?Have you read the studies they say they have done?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/02/2017 11:50 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.