{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

To me since the warning ended until something else happened, a week I think I remember so it gave me time to get the new one and it was also the Slim, the price 371.80 €

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/08/2015 2:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much for your answers !!What a constant sable that this people hit, I will have to sell ... my soul!VAAAAMO that I wear it, that they take it out of my hands !!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
07/08/2015 5:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already changed 2 and on each occasion I have not had more than 3 days from the first notice, it is very fair, and you end up urgently calling those of Novalab to send you the new one, with the pressure, they get them to even seem cheap!Grrrrrr .... x (x (x (x (x (x (x (

fer's profile photo
fer
07/08/2015 6:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Ha ha ha like me Fer often overwhelmed me no longer lived without him.It is true that that Dexcom lasted 9 months and the one I have been going for 11 months.
But I am somewhat crowded because I leave cruise on July 23 and I return on 30 and it gives me panic to run out of the cruise (which will already be 12 months), but I do not want to ask for it before time even if they say that it is not spentThe battery until it gets out of the box.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/08/2015 6:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have lasted more than 12 months, the strange thing is yours first, I would have to reach you ... mmmm ..

fer's profile photo
fer
07/08/2015 6:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@jconegar would already be bad luck that caught you just the week you are cruise ... We will always have the glucometer, take many strips just in case.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/08/2015 7:13 p.m.

Hello, I need a G4 receiver.Anyone who has any to sell?Do you know where I can find?

sandi's profile photo
sandi
07/08/2015 7:45 p.m.

It lasted just 14 months, I "started" it on November 20 and died on January 16 of the following, well descent, heh Je !!
The problem is that we are already addicted, when I do not carry it, it gives me anxiety for not knowing how I am at every moment .. I am insecure on the street

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/08/2015 7:48 p.m.

From the first warning, until it was dead, 9 days passed !!!
I walked because I had read in the forum that was a short time and in the end it was a lot!That if the first notice was at 3 in the morning and 7 days at 3 jumped the message and the last 2 days were battery messages every 6 hours or less.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
07/08/2015 8:09 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

That of my son is already 13 months.Keep with the first.
It seems to me that we will have the change in full August on vacation, but in Novalab they have told me that without problems I have it at any point in Spain ... as long as I do not fall into Finde I imagine.
I am already looking forward to the 'Slim'.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
07/09/2015 11:38 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Aandres, in Finde no, that I fell on Friday and until Tuesday nothing because the orders of Friday had already left (I called at 2 d the afternoon) and with respect to the Slim do not make you many illusions, it does not notice the difference just the difference

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/09/2015 3:07 p.m.

Has anyone been able to open a transmitter? If so, can you pass me any photo?I suppose they will have already tried from the right and upside down, but I do not resist trying to change / modify the battery.

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/09/2015 3:17 p.m.

I have the last one I still use at home, if you are interested, I could give it to you.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/09/2015 3:32 p.m.

fer said:
I have the last one that I still use at home, if you are interested, I could give it to you.

Well, it would be great !!, I have friends with extensive knowledge in electronic engineering, the same thing among all comes to us.

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/09/2015 3:41 p.m.

jconegar said:
ha ha ha, like me, he often gave me no longer lived without him.It is true that that Dexcom lasted 9 months and the one I have been going for 11 months.
But I am somewhat crowded because I leave cruise on July 23 and I return on 30 and it gives me panic to run out of the cruise (which will already be 12 months), but I do not want to ask for it before time even if they say that it is not spentTHE BATTERY UNTIL THE BOX.

Hello, because if you go cruise, my advice is to buy it.In the box it is not spent (guaranteed), wears an electromagnetic switch that is only released as soon as you lift it.It is very easy to know that it is deactivated ... because in the box it puts the serial number, matches it and you will see that in the box it does not find it.That if, as soon as you take it out of the box, it begins to work (and it is a shame that this switch is not reversible, that is, if you put it in the box that "cut" consumption).That said, buy it without fear, you will avoid disgust, and in its box (which is also small) it is not spent.

We also know what Murphy is like ... if you don't take it ... you will die on the way ... if you take it, you won't have to use it.

Stop it well.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/12/2015 6:33 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

con_q_de_quimica said:
Has anyone been able to open a transmitter? If so, can you pass me any photo?I suppose they will have already tried from the right and upside down, but I do not resist trying to change / modify the battery.

With patience (and losing some patient) it is done.The G4 is really complicated (but insist, viable), the Seven Plus (previous device) is much more affordable.The G4 has made it quite difficult, and the more information the "enemy" has, the more difficult it will be put in the G5 (transmitter income is part of their business, because technology to make inhalambric load - without affecting the hermeticity - thethere is).

Greetings

pabloj2000
07/12/2015 6:38 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

gala said:
aandres, in weekend, that I fell on Friday and until Tuesday nothing because the orders of Friday had already left (I called at 2 d the afternoon) and compared to theSlim do not get many illusions, you don't notice the difference

Now we need to know the "most interesting", that is, what the new one lasts, because these of Dexcom are quite "cucos", and if they can get 1 mm in exchange for 5 months of life, they do it!Yankies gives them exactly the same, because when the transmitter dies his insurer gives him another, but here he goes to his pocket, and 400 euros I assure you that they hurt and much.
I wish I still lasting the 10-12 months, but distrustful that it is one, I would not be surprised to see 7-8 months .... I hope it is wrong.

greetings

pabloj2000
07/12/2015 6:40 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Joseludi said:
I have been reading the manual in Spanish and says that every 12 hours the system must be calibrated.I thought you had almost to forget the meter and it turns out that twice a day you have to use it.It seems to me a gain.I suppose that 12 hours will not be a very rigid standard (for example I get up at 7 pm in the morning and if I calibrate at that time, I should calibrate it at 7:30 in the afternoon) I don't know, I see itA little annoying.

I've been with the Dexcom G4 for a short time (today is my fifth day) and it is true about the calibrations, but the 12 hours are adjusted by you as you can.I am calibrating about 3 times.I have been told of Novalab who should not calibrate more, since, although it seems otherwise, it does not improve the similarity of capillary and interstitial values.
What I am like about the device is that it indicates the up or down trend, and that has already avoided two strong declines in these few days.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/15/2015 10:43 a.m.

The dexcom asks you every 12 hours but you calibrate it when you can, that you get up at 7You calibrate him before 19, which is when he plays, the dexcom will ask you, but if at that time you cannot, do not worry, he will continue to ask you until you calibrate him, as if it is at 12 o'clock.. And calm that it does not begin to give altered or rare values, you simply get the drop of it.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/15/2015 12:53 p.m.

regina said:
that abbot flash meter, looks very good.Although it has to be calibrate every 12 hours.Let's see if it comes soon.

Regi maja do you mean abbott freestyle free?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2015 5:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.