{'en': 'Dexcom G5', 'es': 'Dexcom G5'} Image

Dexcom G5

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/29/2015 2 a.m.

I do not think it is needed to transmit from sensor to mobile, it will be by Bluetooth, although to transmit from mobile mobile ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2017 10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The sensor when placing it is hurting for a while?A little blood comes out?When sleeping if the transmitter is crushed, it gives error?Or stop teansmit?I hope your experiences tell me, I'm anxious to have it!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/08/2017 10:23 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

In order to your questions:
- No
- Sometimes, no
- No
- From the second week, sometimes

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/10/2017 11:57 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Thank you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/11/2017 3:08 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I return to the subject since Leo Leo and I am still doubts.The G5 can be used with Android cell phones?To install the application to see the measurements in cell phones comes in some explanatory when buying it or how they install it!
I await your help !!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/19/2017 4:10 p.m.

Argentina

I entered the Dexcom page indicates cell phones with Android but none is the one I have, I also tried to download the application and of course I could not ... and I was seeing the prices of the models and they are very expensive ... someone knows if there is anyprogram that can be downloaded to get the measurements to my cell phone?Although it is not the model that Dexcom asks

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/19/2017 9:05 p.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76" There is an application called XDrip + that can be installed on your mobile phone if you have Android 4.0 or higher that would communicate with the Dexcom G5, there are several pages especially in English with downloads, tutorials and comments, nowIf you are not very much in technology, it is a bit complicated.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/19/2017 9:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you!!!I don't understand much but my husband is.He already lowered it to the cell phone, when they bring me the G5 in a few days, there we will see how we synchronize!And if it is easy to place.Thankssss

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/19/2017 11:01 p.m.

Argentina

Well then you will not have trouble installing it on the phone, with a little English or Google translator and reading the tutorials and comments, in fact, I read in some comment of people who have worked directly from the G5 to a smartwatch (Sony orLG Urban) without having to carry the phone on.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/20/2017 8:25 a.m.

Sigsauer to see if I understood well.Taking smartwach (clock) of these brands, my son would be avoided with the cell phone or receiver on top?Would it be great, and would you have to download it on the clock?I say the application that download on the cell phone?Because it is not clear to me how the info would reach the clock and from there I would transmit to the other cell phones ....

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/20/2017 4:15 p.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76" I have seen in an English forum that there are people who with XDrip get the results of the Dexcom G5 transmitter to read them directly to one of those smartwatch that I have put without having to have the mobile phone with you, that is, it would only doThe G5 and the clock are missing, my English is very basic and the Google translator "translates" into Spanish in "that way" so I cannot give you many details.What they have reported from Dexcom is that the G6 is going to connect directly to Apple's iWatch watch without the need for a mobile phone, when will it arrive?For when ..?Who knows it ....

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/20/2017 6:56 p.m.

My English is also very basic, I'm going to look for someone to see if it helps me, it would be ideal!Thanks for the info.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/20/2017 7:19 p.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76", I explain a little about the clock.
Specifically, the clock that works without continuously carrying the mobile or receiver Dexcom G5, is the Sony Smartwach 3. The XDrip+ application is discharged in the mobile and from the mobile the clock is configured so that it works as a "collector" that the Americans say, let's make a receiver.
When you have the mobile nearby the clock data will be passed to the mobile and from there if you want to be able to upload them to Nightscout if you want to see your values ​​when you are in school for example.
Here you can download the xDrip+ application
Link
There are variis groups where you can get a lot of information about Dexcom/XDrip and Nightscout.
Look for it as Nightscout Spain

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/21/2017 9:21 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala Thank you very much!I do not understand this very well: "When I have the mobile near the clock data will be passed to the mobile and from there if you want to be able to upload them to Nightscout if you want to see their values ​​when it is in the school for example"
It means that my son should carry the clock and a cell phone to send the measurements to our phones when it is in the colic?Let's see if I understood well, I come quite slow with all this!Can't you use only the clock (without carrying a cell phone) and that from the clock sends the measurements to other cell phones?Without that my son does not load with so many things.Thank you very much

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/21/2017 2:05 p.m.

Argentina

@Dani76, if you do not want to take the mobile, do not take it, the clock will collect the data and he will see them but you from home do not, unless he has the mobile nearby.
If you do not have it, when you get home and get together with the mobile (poleque you have to get together at the same time in xuando) those values ​​will pass to the mobile to be able to upload them to Nightscout if you want to get the reports to take the endocrine otherwise you will not have becauseXDRIP does not store data as the Dexcom receives does

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/22/2017 12:45 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ah very clear !!Thank you so much!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/22/2017 12:49 a.m.

Argentina

dani76 said:
I entered the Dexcom page indicates cell phones with Android but none is the one I have, I also try to download the application and of course I could not ... and I was seeing the prices ofThe models and are very expensive ... Does anyone know if there is any program that can be downloaded so that the measurements reach my cell phone?Although it is not the model that Dexcom asks

Dani, if you cannot install the official Dexcom G5 application, because it is not approved - it does not mean that it does not work - for all mobile phones (in fact, only a few), you can install this one, which is modified to skip the testCompatibility ... And what is said, you can install it on any Android.

Link

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/24/2017 11:37 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 thousand thanks!I already downloaded it, Nediadoa de October comes to me the G5 will see how I connect everything!Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/24/2017 7:08 p.m.

Argentina

I consult them: I have an idea if the transmitters and receiver bought in Spain are compatible with US sensors?G5.Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/26/2017 4:10 p.m.

Argentina

@Dani76 The G5 has an option to share the data that collects up to 5 people on the mobile.In order to do so, the mobile that receives the data from the DEXCOM, has to have the Internet (data or wifi) to be able to send this information to the supervisors.

piruha's profile photo
piruha
10/11/2017 1:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.