{'en': 'Dexcom G5', 'es': 'Dexcom G5'} Image

Dexcom G5

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/29/2015 2 a.m.

Anyone who helps me with this last question please?(The previous one is already)

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/19/2017 3:20 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hi @Dani76, if you have G5 and an Android mobile with XDRIP already, you don't need anything else.The G5 transmitter sends the data to the mobile with the XDRIP app and there you see it and if you want you can send it to the clock too.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
10/19/2017 8:48 a.m.

Another question that arises ... Our cell phones are Android, (not the compatibles of the Dexcom list) install the XDRIP, my question is, I must register on the Dexcom page or I handle everything with XDRIP?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/19/2017 1:43 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

If it is not compatible you handle only with the XDrip

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/22/2017 12:26 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello, I want to consult them since a few days ago that my son has the G5 and as no cell phone is from the list we install the XDrip+ with Nigthscout to see the measurements on my cell phone.But it happens that from day there is little difference with the capillary and at night the alarm dance begins, such as marking 75 and in capillary 160 -200 and the dexcom receiver loses signal with signs of questions, I go and check if the sensor is crushed and thisPerfect, this happens only at night .... all night playing alarms ...
It happens to you?What can it be?And the XDrip or the Dexcom which is more precise?I am thinking of buying iPhone and ending this, they are charis but I want to rest and not so much the difference !!!!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/01/2017 2:12 p.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76", if the receiver appears ???With the iPhone it will happen to you exactly.
I have passed that when I have been 3 weeks with the same sensor, if the transmitter stays up so to speak for the position I have in bed or on the couch I get the ???, is to throw myself and voalá I already havevalues ​​at 10 minutes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2017 9:39 a.m.

Hello Gala!The question signs only in the receiver, more, almost every night stops working for a while and then takes up, I have both, my son's cell phone with XDRIP and receiver, and on the cell phone measurements appear, but from day it goes even withThe capillary and night are very marked the differences such as 70 and in capillary 220.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/03/2017 12:18 p.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76", but I tell you that the iPhone is not the solution because if you use the Dexcom app on the iPhone when the receiver marks ???The app on the iPhone will also do it.
He usually does when he receives values ​​that do not fit what you were having

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2017 9:40 a.m.

Sisi already ruled out the option to change to iPhone.Today is the third day that we went down the lantus, I had 2 u at breakfast, but it was at night low, I had to give a collation at dawn, last night it was all the morning in almost 200, after breakfast he was high again, and now laterOf lunch is in 287, I put a half unit of Lispro, the diabetologist never indicates with these values ​​correct, we do not find the midpoint, that it does not go very high or very just by pulling low. Before dinner we had started down Lispro de1.5 that had up to 0.5, we would have to continue testing, now that we go down the x clouds !!!!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/04/2017 6:59 p.m.

Argentina

Hello, I want to go from G4 to G5 shortly and I have seen that it is compatible with some Android terminal in addition to iOS.
My phone is not in the list of compatible and very possibly use XDRIP+ that gives more information but can you still install the official Dexcom application to test? Where do I get it?

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
11/22/2017 8:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I want to consult you, if you use any spray to adhere some protection that puts the dexcom, since I go x the third week with the same sensor !!!!!And I have reinforced with kinesiological tape ..... thanks!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/05/2017 11:23 p.m.

Argentina

How are you doing with Dexcom,@dani76?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2017 11:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina!Very good, my son stays calm when we place him and it is a real tranquility to see his glycemia when we are not with him, as well as the trend arrows!Sometimes only at night passes, for example, alarms playing with 70 and in capillary 150. But only at night, calculation there will be something to rely on his arm!Believe.
Your daughter carries the Dexcom?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/05/2017 11:51 p.m.

Argentina

No, for the moment it goes well and it does not seem that I need it, but I am encouraging it.
I'm glad you're quieter!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2017 4:06 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you!With the alarms rest a little better at night, even if I wake up and look at my cell phone, I am calmer!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/06/2017 4:09 a.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76" Skin Tac Liquid, Holy Hand.You find it on Amazon.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/06/2017 11:26 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!In the next few days I am going to put the Dexcom G5 sensor and I want to download the mobile application.I have been watching on the page and only indicate a series of compatible phones.My question is, if there is any application or way that it is compatible with other Android phones that are not Sansumg Galaxy mainly.

Tapia's profile photo
Tapia
12/18/2017 4:05 p.m.

Hello if possible, with XDrip and Nightscout, investigate here and in other threads and there are enough explanations!But surely we will help you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/19/2017 4:29 a.m.

Argentina

Not all phones work with the XDrip+application.
A modified DEXCOM application can be installed on any phone and in my case where XDRIP also works from Dexcom.
In any case, I like Xdrip more and it is the one that stays, I did it to try.
Now I want to prove if several devices can be connected to the same transmitter in case one folds away as the other is connected.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
12/30/2017 8:01 a.m.

Hello enrich.It happens to me the other way around.I have XDrip and Nigthscouth and I want to try.The original Dexcom, in the cell phone my son is installed well, but in mine I can not download Follow to see values ​​because it is not from the list.How did you do?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/30/2017 1:36 p.m.

Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.