{'en': 'Dexcom G5', 'es': 'Dexcom G5'} Image

Dexcom G5

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/29/2015 2 a.m.

Hello, does anyone have the G5 connected to the clock ???Could they tell me a valid model ???

Tapia's profile photo
Tapia
01/16/2018 1:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, my son has to apply two vaccines, which correspond to his age, and they are both in the arms, he carries the Iport in one and the Dexcom in another, they have an idea if the vaccine can be applied in the arm whereIs the Dexcom?Thank you.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/21/2018 11:43 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I guess there will be no problem., But better in the other.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2018 1:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They are two vaccines and the nurse told me that one of each arm always goes, and it has iPort and Dexcom but x that my question ... I will check if both vaccines can be applied on the same arm with the difference of days ...No other thing occurs, in the belly it does not last a day, in the tail does not want ... let's wait for some other partner of the forum has crossed this sugar this tells me his experience!
Thanks Regina

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/22/2018 1:53 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:
are two vaccines and told me the nurse who always go one in each arm, and it has iPort and dexcom but x that my question ... I will still consult if you can applyBoth vaccines on the same arm with the difference of days .... nothing else occurs, in the belly it does not last a day, in the tail does not want ... let's wait for some other partner of the forum has crossed this sugar like thisHe tells me his experience!
Thanks Regina

Sincerely to be sure and confirm it calls Novalab, they will tell you for sure and they will not know how to ask the Central Dexcom

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/22/2018 10:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Jconegar thank you very much, call Novalab and they replied that you cannot apply vaccine where the Dexcom takes, since the glucose measurement would be altering, I tell it to take it into account.Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/22/2018 2:51 p.m.

Argentina

dani76 said:
jconegar thank you very much, call Novalab and answered me that you cannot apply vaccine where the Dexcom is taken, since the glucose measurement would be altered, I tell it so that they have itIN ACCOUNT.Thanks

Thanks for sharing it, but do you know if the alteration is a day or several?Because if it is only one, it may be worth it even if one day fails

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/22/2018 9:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

They did not specify a number of days, they told me that several days were going to see the measurement when the measurement!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/22/2018 10:16 p.m.

Argentina

@Tapia, the best, the pebble cross from the clock, the Sony Sw3 with XDrip can work for a few hours without tlf and without a phone at the moment only of the zgpax s8 with xDrip, I am trying to try others to see if they work

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/27/2018 1:39 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello everyone!I wanted to tell you that sometimes it happens that I am ill -free, I mean without a trend, after two or three measurements, does it happen to someone?Do you have an idea what it means?It is more common to happen when my son sleeps, but sometimes passes from day, while he plays.
Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/27/2018 2:36 a.m.

Argentina

gala said:
@tapia, the best, the pebble crosses from the clock, the Sony Sw3 with xDrip can work a few hours without tlf and without a phone at the moment only I know of the zgpax s8 with xdrip, I amtrying to try others to see if they work

Thanks for everything.In the end I am going to put the Dexcom application so the clock has to have the Android Wear

Tapia's profile photo
Tapia
01/29/2018 8:38 a.m.

Good afternoon
Recently my wife with type diabetes more than 30 years ago has voluntary to a study in which you have to thoroughly aim all the hydrates that you eat and have put a dexcom G5 and one day a week the whole day has exahustive control inHospital from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and I want to highlight the disappointment that we have taken with this continuous meter due to the huge differences in measurements.Last Thursday hospital control in glycemias of 160 approx.There were differences with Acu Chek Aviva Expert and with the hospital analyzer, (I don't know what is called but centrifuged the blood and introduced it into a device) of up to 50mg.Even the endocrine were speechless.Has anyone proven this?I send some images.In the hypos scare
GREETING

Ximo's profile photo
Ximo
06/09/2019 9:40 p.m.

The schedules of the capillary glycems differ greatly from the hour of the photos (and therefore, the time of the interstitial glycems -many more than the famous 15 minutes [of "delay"] -).
Fix in detail in the photos.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/09/2019 11:35 p.m.

ximo said:
good afternoon
Recently my wife with type diabetes more than 30 years ago has voluntary to a study in which you have to thoroughly aim all the hydrates that you eat and have put a dexcom G5 and one day a week the whole day has exahustive control inHospital from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and I want to highlight the disappointment that we have taken with this continuous meter due to the huge differences in measurements.Last Thursday hospital control in glycemias of 160 approx.There were differences with Acu Chek Aviva Expert and with the hospital analyzer, (I don't know what is called but centrifuged the blood and introduced it into a device) of up to 50mg.Even the endocrine were speechless.Has anyone proven this?I send some images.In the hypos scare
GREETING

Hello ximo, it usually coincides, but when it does not, I usually distrust more from the glucometer than the dexcom, lately I do not know what happens with the strips of this meter but it could pass you photos of important differences in consecutive tests.
Seeing the blood differences doing the test at the same time in two different fingers, I think that nailing the figures is difficult, Dexcom also usually takes a few minutes late with respect to blood data, there are two cases that samples in which theBlood glucose level is going up quickly and that is why you can have that difference with the blood figure.Greetings and you will tell us your final conclusions.

TATO's profile photo
TATO
06/09/2019 11:43 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

mamarvazq said:
The schedules of capillary glycems differ greatly from the time of photos (and therefore, the time of interstitial glycems -many more of the famous 15 minutes [of "delay"]-).
Fix in detail in the photos.

I think the time has not changed at the expert to summer schedule, it has happened to me in some occasion.

TATO's profile photo
TATO
06/09/2019 11:53 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

Thank you for your answers, the expert is not at the right time but I assure you that they are taken at the same time and as I said in my comment, being at the hospital the Total Control Day with the endo to the side either also coincide when they took bloodand analyzed it with the hospital analyzer.Let's see this week that has a new sensor and transmitter
all the best

Ximo's profile photo
Ximo
06/17/2019 9:25 p.m.

The only good thing is that they are always downward, between 20 and 40 units,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/17/2019 11:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.