{'en': 'Dexcom G5', 'es': 'Dexcom G5'} Image

Dexcom G5

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/29/2015 2 a.m.

Thanks Paul for clarifying the subject.

Dexcom as always miming the European client.My mother ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/08/2016 1:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello guys, good to start a small consultation.
The next week I will be in Barcelona for a few days, do you know some place where you can buy the G5 Alli transmitters?
I was buying them in the United States but the price is almost the same as in Spain.
I tell you that since I carry the Dexcom G5 my glycocity has improved.
Yesterday in the last check with the end of my average step of being 6.8 to 6.1 so very happy for that.
I have also changed the Lantus insulin to Toujeo, we will see how it goes with that too.
The duration of the sensors has been relative that has been lasted most has been 31 days and the one with the least 20 days.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/15/2016 11 a.m.

Hello.Here in Spain the only supplier is Novolab, striking and they send it to you by mail from one day to another (maximum two days you have the order at home)

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/15/2016 11:07 a.m.

albertot said:
hello.Here in Spain the only supplier is Novolab, striking and they send it to you by mail from one day to another (maximum two days you have the order at home)

Thank you @albertot Novolab do you have only branch in Madrid?
If so, I think I'm going to ask for it by mail, thank you very much.

DiabetesForo
06/15/2016 11:20 a.m.

Afterego said:
albertot said:
hello.Here in Spain the only supplier is Novolab, striking and they send it to you by mail from one day to another (maximum two days you have the order at home)

They send in 24 hours by urgent messaging, if you give them a card number they make the position and there are no problems of delays due to transfers.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/15/2016 12:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
Afterego said:
albertot said:
albertot said:

They send in 24 hours by urgent messaging, if you give them a card number they make the position and there are no problems of delays due to transfers.

Thanks @jconegar.
My congratulations on your blog and your willpower is that I like the bicycle you don't see.
greetings

DiabetesForo
06/15/2016 3:39 p.m.

Hello good!!I am thinking of buying a continuous glucose meter (the G4, advised by gala).I have a doubt about the alarms, Q post back someone commented that they could not be silenced.Can you schedule a figure to let you know in that figure?Or is it already programmed in the device for the alarm to sound when you are 70 for example?

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
11/04/2016 12:10 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

You can put the up and down alarm in the figure you want or not to put them perl if a scheduled alarm comes, that of 55, that that cannot be removed

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2016 12:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Today the Dexcom transmitter has begun to give me the tabarra a legend appeared indicating the Last session with this sensor, I do not know if I can still use the 3 weeks of grace as I have previously been able to or not.
As the transmitter of the G5 is already known, it lasts 3 months, in any case I have working in my tel the application of xDrip+ and if it goes much more thin than the g5 receiver with almost equal values ​​than the capillary so if it starts to pertar I will continueOnly with the phone and receiver to the drawer of memories.
I don't see the time to go to G4 but I will have to wait until January to see how it goes.

DiabetesForo
11/22/2016 11:42 p.m.

How long do you lose, lose a sign with the receiver?It has been my second night with him on and I am sure that I have not spoiled him when he sleeps ... and the alarm has jumped at 5 am saying that he had lost a sign ... Does it happen to you?Ah, when I shower it also happens to me, that then stays for a long time without taking action.Does it happen to you?

Thank you!

piruha's profile photo
piruha
01/16/2017 10:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

piruha said:
Do you sleep, lose sign with the receiver?It has been my second night with him on and I am sure that I have not spoiled him when he sleeps ... and the alarm has jumped at 5 am saying that he had lost a sign ... Does it happen to you?Ah, when I shower it also happens to me, that then stays for a long time without taking action.Does it happen to you?
Thank you!

If it seems that it is quite frequent and even more after the second week with him.
While we sleep if it squeezes loses signal and in the shower also particularly indicates rise and then decreased meaning but it must be water and even dry is tidal.
After about 20 MINS marks well again.
I tell you that I am applying fixomul and covering the entire sensor and the transmitter and is no longer so dizzy in the shower.
Dexcom yesterday made an update via AppaStore and now it works again on the iPhone.
As soon as Android seems that in Germany a version of the G5 is already working for said operating system

DiabetesForo
01/16/2017 3:48 p.m.

To me in the shower if the signal is ever left

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/16/2017 3:56 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
a m8 in the shower if the signal is ever left.What happened to me is that if I lay on me, the questions come out

Just as the questions come out, the Android app that they took in Germany works?
But you have it I send it to you

DiabetesForo
01/16/2017 4:01 p.m.

How does the sensor get the time?Pulling the adhesive?Do you hurt yourself?Does it matter where to throw, or take off in the sense in which you have put it?

piruha's profile photo
piruha
01/16/2017 5:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

piruha said:
How does the sensor get the time?Pulling the adhesive?Do you hurt yourself?Does it matter where to throw, or take off in the sense in which you have put it?

The G4 and G5 sensors are the same.What is introduced into the skin is a filament like the old fine current cables, nothing is noticeable when removing it.
When it comes to throwing it depends if the tape is very stuck because you use an extra adhesive if you are soaked with alcohol comes out without problems, gradually.I particularly do not hurt or put it away.The issue of putting it is quick to press and if you put something with the strong volume that you do not listen to the click, it does not show, I have put several children the first and have not heard.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/16/2017 5:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello good, I ask to have more information about the G5.The sensors being the same as that of G4 The fact that we use it up to more than four weeks is also possible with the G5?
What is the price of the transmitter and sell it loose without receiver?Ho the G4 receiver can be used with the G5.
The duration of the G5 transmitter according to your experience is extended much more than three months?
With the G5, it allows you to upload the data to Nightscout?Ho with the Dexcom app you can do the same operations.
I ask all this why in a couple of months end with the G4 transmitter that I have and asked me how the G5 would go and the fact of not having to take the XDRIP and the mobile always on top, as soon as I wear the mobile.
Thank you all for your comments.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
03/27/2017 10:12 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Hi @jaume.As already said in this thread, the G5 sensors are exactly the same as those of the G4, so what those of the G4 will last for the G5.The G5 problem is that you have to change your transmitter every 3 months and this is a real ruin ... make accounts ... the monthly price multiplies.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/28/2017 8:36 a.m.

I have read that there are people to replace the transmitter batteries of the G4, has anyone done it with the G5?

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
08/26/2017 10:56 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Hello everyone!I'm starting and I don't understand much ... I hope you can help me.The G5 to transmit to cell phones in the place where my son is to have wifi?Thinking when it is in the garden.
And the other question is whether it is useful for Android?
Thank you!!!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/27/2017 5:26 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

HELPAAA !!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/08/2017 8:04 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.