{'en': 'Dexcom G5', 'es': 'Dexcom G5'} Image

Dexcom G5

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/29/2015 2 a.m.

I consult you for the transmitters of the G5, I arrived yesterday the transmitters that my friend brought me from Spain and the 4 expired in January 2018 ..... I almost fainted when I saw the date ... taking into account that they last three months.... I only think it would enter date.Do you have some similar experience?Are they still working the same?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/11/2017 2:44 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:

I am very surprised that if the transmitters have bought them in the official laboratory Novalab explodes the 4 in January 2018, but it is not one, I have never seen or ever anyone has commented on those dates of expiration so proximate.Do you have the purchase invoice?Can you put an invoice of them where the lot numbers are seen?
All the best

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2017 5:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Here is the photo, the invoice my friend shot her before climbing to the plane, she cut these cartancitos, and if I bought them in Novalab X phone and the first thing I clarify was the expiration.
Do they not serve once they meet the expiration date?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/11/2017 6:31 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

February 2018

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/11/2017 6:33 p.m.

Argentina

dani76 said:
February 2018

Thanks Dani, leave me please and tell you something.In Spain it is a party on Thursday and Friday many people make bridge between them and I go on a trip.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2017 6:34 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thank you, I hope you work in spite of the date, but I take a plane and tell everything to those who play with another country .... wait for the G5.Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/11/2017 6:55 p.m.

Argentina

dani76 said:
thankG5.Thanks

dani76 said:
here is the photo, the invoice my friend shot the shot before climbing the plane, cut these cartancitos, and if I bought them in Novalab X phone and the first thing I clarify was thematurity.
They do not work once they meet the expiration date?

I have been informing myself online and for US forums and I am commenting to you, and please do not bother what I am going to tell you.

I do not understand why you say that you have bought four emitters, you have put four stickers that you say they are four issuing, what you have bought is a receiver and three issuing, the first above is from the receiver.

The theme of the Issuers According to Dexcom Mother SB Casa means Sell Before, which in Spanish means "selling before", they have sold them correctly within the dates indicated by factory, I have asked people in my city that G5 has and I haveI ask for the lot numbers and purchase dates and I assure you that these lots are not of the runs that are now in October.

The emitters are protected, do not have an expiration date what you see is not the expiration date since the emitters begin to spend the battery when you take them out of the box, if you have taken out any of more that is not the one you are going to use then thenThe three months of life have begun to run.You know that when you take it out of the box, time runs.

The bill should not have thrown your friend since it is the guarantee of the products.But well I don't think Novalab if you call them tell you that they don't want to send you a copy of it.

The issue with the neglect of laboratories is the order of the day, we have to be very clear about what we write because we can confuse people without realizing it, I imagine that all this has happened without more.

According to the information that other colleagues have been given totally calm that the broadcasters will work as long as you have not taken them out of the box, which by the way is not worth taking them out of the box and putting them back.

All the best

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/13/2017 1:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar, the G5 is different, it is activated when you link it with the receiver or with the APP of the Movi¡, it is not like the G4 that carries a magnet in the box and when it took it it begins to run, the G5 does not carry magnet

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2017 6:26 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@jconegar, the g5 is different, it is activated when you link it with the receiver or with the app of the movement, it is not like the G4 that carries a magnet in the box andWhen it took it, it begins to run, the G5 does not carry a magnet

Thanks Gala for the clarification.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/13/2017 7:27 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Jconegar thousand thanks for your time!I had no idea what "Sell Before" means now thanks to you and I stay more calm.Sorry I was so angry that I was wrong when sending the photos, you are right to send a receiver and transmitter.The purchase was made end of August or the beginning of October.It is not my intention to confuse anyone, I was simply confused and X Ende I wrote what was happening to me, thanks to you now I know that this is not the expiration date and thanks to Gala respite that begins to run when one to the sensor.
Thank you!
Within a few days I will put my son the Dexcom, I hope I do not ruin any sensor and do it correctly!
Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/14/2017 3:31 a.m.

Argentina

The purchase meant that they made it end of August

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/14/2017 3:32 a.m.

Argentina

dani76 said:
The purchase I meant that they made it end of August Principle September

Nothing happens I imagined that being so new a mess.The important thing is that you know how to take out all possible benefit to that continuous glucose meter with alarms. I assure you that you have a machine in your hands what can make your life totally change.Observing all the trends you can verify the times that must be put before the insulin of starting to eat, the nights will no longer be the same as before, when it comes to playing the same, take full advantage of all possible using all its alarms andAnalyzing all trends.
a hug

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/14/2017 9:38 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thank you very much, we have many expectations with my husband!Greetings

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/14/2017 2:24 p.m.

Argentina

@"Dani76", do you know that you can take advantage of the sensors for more than a week, right?I do not know it has been explained to you, when the date on which the 7 days of use of the sensor is approaching, they will jump a series of messages making an countdown the time left to the sensor.
When putting an end of a sensor it is as simple as starting again.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/14/2017 11:27 p.m.

Gala had read something like that but I did not know how, we still did not install in the cell phones, surely on Tuesday we will start with everything since we are traveling, as I still do not place it, I wonder ... to start the sensor so that I last moreAny button or something?
I also read that the transmitters can change the battery, my husband bought what is necessary to try ... Thank you very much!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/15/2017 1:47 a.m.

Argentina

@Dani76, my advice to last longer is to place it in an area where there is not much movement, forget about the gut because every time we sit/raise/bend to we are pulling and picking up the skin.
Place it in the lower back, on the arm, rather up did not do the elbow ...
And super important that you fix it well, if you have perfect skin tac wipes and also an extra hidrofylm type, fixomull, tegaderm type, there are people who put neuromuscular bandage tape ... or there are even people who wear a neoprene bracelet.
As for the button .. There is no button, the receiver has a single button that curses you to move through the menu.There you will find the sensor start option that will use to start the new sensor and when the week passes again to restart it as if it were new.Has a very simple use

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/15/2017 10:45 a.m.

Gala!!Thank you very much for your words, I will take everything into account.Now I am reading and looking to lower the application to use Android mobile, and those we have are not on the list offered by Dexcom.
Thank you!!!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/17/2017 4:32 a.m.

Argentina

You have no problem to start the transmitters after the SB date ... the only thing that date (Ship By, send before .... I thought it was Start Before, but it is Ship By Date) is the maximum limit for it to beginThe dexcom guarantee, that is, if you start using that sensor in June 2018 ... it will work for you, but it would not be guaranteed if it lasts 2 days ... the guarantee will always be the SB day.But I insist, it is for guarantee issues.
It seems strange to me that the distributor sends them to you like this, when it is physically impossible to use them ... Another thing is insist that you love them.The logical thing is to ask according to them.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/17/2017 7:13 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I already have everything!Now I am reading to install in cell phones, seeing how to apply, calibration ..... look like a lot of things !!!!I continue with doubts, the G5, my son could go to the garden only with a cell phone?And would you send our cell phones?Could the receiver leave at home?Or if or if you have to be with receiver and cell phone?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/17/2017 9:46 p.m.

Argentina

Another question that arises ... Our cell phones are Android, (not the compatibles of the Dexcom list) install the XDRIP, my question is, I must register on the Dexcom page or I handle everything with XDRIP?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/17/2017 9:58 p.m.

Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.