{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

mari said:
The worst that they have told me or worse has sat me, it has been to ask me if I had hit the diabetes to my son.

What was that seems to me @mari ... what does ignorance!:(

fer's profile photo
fer
06/20/2019 4:51 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

mari said:
The worst that they have told me or worse has sat me, it has been to ask me if I had hit the diabetes to my son.
To kill him ...

TATO's profile photo
TATO
06/20/2019 5:46 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

When I accidentally told the union delegate that I was diabetic, he memorized his face that he was seeing a leper and told me you cannot cut or eat sugar take care of yourself.What a pity that no dibetological education campaigns are done so that people and their relatives know that it is Dáráts and help their family;I found a neighbor whose mother is diabetic and asked her how she was and answered me well we have hospitalized.Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
06/24/2019 9:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Another good phrase that have told me on occasion, is ... but do you have a lot of sugar or little?And I answer if there is little 🤦‍♀️

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/11/2019 4:41 p.m.

They have told me today if I drink a lot of insulin I would go down the sugar hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2019 6:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If they serve us in carafas: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/11/2019 9:27 p.m.

Hehe, I, when I was diagnosed, I am very hair and in the town the rumor was ran for diabetes (when they asked me, I was laughing, which makes ignorance)

What a strong thing about the police, I punish being anywhere and, for the moment, they have never told me anything but as happens I will put a complaint.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
10/13/2019 11:12 a.m.

I share a new strip of our great @Miexron ... I have left laughing with the vignette ... and now I am lower ...: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2019 12:10 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I am tired of listening to many of them, they do not realize that in the end they tire.Don't you think?

marta5's profile photo
marta5
12/03/2019 11:22 a.m.

Yes and no, that they sound to us and repeat us, it seems normal to me, I think you have to be diabetic to really understand what it means, the rest of people usually have little and bad information, being very easy that even if they do itIn good faith, they put the leg ...

And in large part, that goes this topic!

I love reading the funny situations that are caused ...

fer's profile photo
fer
12/03/2019 11:27 a.m.

: D, I wish it were like that, we would continue to have diabetes, but we would be smiling diabetics.We heard comments such as: Bah If they make a normal life, you don't see how they smile haha ​​haha ​​.... M river alone .... I'm not going to give me a low and I want to spend the quiet afternoon :) A little seriousness!!!!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/03/2019 3:54 p.m.

I am glad that many like I take it with humor ... Inside the diseases, I always look at the positive side and think, if they tell me `` uncomfortable´´ (which really are not so much), imagine thelife of a disabled (of any kind) .. we have all gone through uncomfortable situations, but they are only that.People in general have no idea, we can't ask the elmo pears either, so, to get angry?Are you going to be high why does someone without knowledge tell you an absurdity?My advice is riete, and if you risk/her, double benefit xD.

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
12/05/2019 12:16 p.m.

Shortly after having ovarian hyperstimulation to try pregnancy, I was diagnosed with diabetes.
Well, one day my mother -inugly ”.
Ains I still remember how bad I sat, although I don't know in mind.

anif's profile photo
anif
12/05/2019 1:56 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

What a situation @anif ... and poor mother -in -law, I imagine that then he has come to know, no? Surely when he saw his grandson he will have changed his mind !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/05/2019 3:32 p.m.

fer said:
what situation @anif ... and poor mother -in -law, I imagine that then he has come to know, no? Surely when he saw his grandson he will have changed his mind !!!;)

No, we assume that they smell, but they don't know anything about our visits to assisted reproduction ...

anif's profile photo
anif
12/05/2019 8:31 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

When I went to the health center, I met a neighbor.He asked me if something happened to me and I told him that I was going to the infirmary.He kept asking and told him that it was diabetic and that I was going for material.Then this dialogue occurred more or less:
Neighbor: Are you diabetic?But if you're not fat ...
Me: I am one of the type 1, of those who need insulin.
V: Ah, of which they are punctured!My wife's grandmother was also a diabetic and in the end she was blind.Go with an eye.What a grace, I have made a word game: blind, eye, hahaha!
Me: And you, why have you come?
V: For hypertension.
Me: My grandfather was hypertensive and had a stroke.Go with an eye too.
V: Well, yes you encourage me.
Me: Eye by eye.
Sepulchral silence and end of conversation.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
12/18/2019 12:22 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

HAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!Oh what a shame not to have those exits always !!!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/18/2019 12:45 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@Palomilla Demential ... and what @erpla says, what a pity that others do not know how to react like this, I take longer to process and then the rage xD comes

anif's profile photo
anif
12/18/2019 1:01 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@erpla, @anif, :) :) Do not believe that I am always so inspired, but that neighbor always answers very badly in the neighborhood boards and always wants to stay above.In fact, I do not usually answer with that irony loaded with bad milk, but put it to egg.I don't know what conclusion would he get, but what I wanted to show him is that sincerity is sometimes more and if he does not like to be told what can happen to him, because he walks with "eye" (Jujuju) whensays things.In addition, there are tones and tones and his was not exactly of "I tell you to be careful", but rather "préparate, majita".Well, Ea, fresh wind!;)

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
12/18/2019 1:29 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

hahaha @Palomilla If the strange thing is not to tell you about the "they cut a leg" that it bursts me.I'm glad you put him in place and sign your answer waiting to be able to release her hehehe

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/18/2019 1:31 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.