{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

Well yesterday with some friends we were eating crepes and I asked myself a simple and one of them a very loaded with chocolate and bananas and I don't know more and when he told me if I wanted to try it and I told him that he did not release an 'ay yes, it isTruth to see if you are going to give you a chungo '

Oh really?

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/15/2017 5:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Anasyx" If non -diabetics have a hard time understanding because today you need to eat something with top sugar (trace a hypo) and when you can't eat something (you are in hyper), they don't catch it or the 3... yesterday with my wife, comment of those "but you are not diabetic? ... Look to eat that ...", in short .... patience !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2017 8:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

"Diabetics ... will have sweet dreams?"

fer's profile photo
fer
02/16/2017 12:10 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The "Chungo" tells me often and then the coletilla ... What do we do with you in that case?
I hope I never let me because they look at each other, and look at me with a poker face and leave me lying.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2017 1:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, when he heard "you can't" in a prayer, I am full of anger xD

Marcos0z's profile photo
Marcos0z
02/16/2017 9:47 p.m.

I have phrases to write a book
You have the sky won with your daughter
But you have to click all the days?
To put the pot (they refer to the pump) have they sedated it?:-EITHER
And that is forever?
Do not do night controls, that's a piería
That has helped him with "a control" (I mean glycemia), because my daughter fed up with =)))
Passing the sensor;Look as if you will scan macaroni or sound like the super
Poor girl, who hurts ...

dulce's profile photo
dulce
02/17/2017 9:34 p.m.

Yeah.I think they don't understand not to eat sugar but one day you eat for a downturn ..... is that you think you are like a cediac that does not eat gluten and period.And it's not that simple.

And don't they enter their heads?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/17/2017 10:32 p.m.

Recently I had a gastroenteritis and sugar going down and everything I took to overcome it, so glucagon and period.But the rage that caused me to hear ... "You take care of yourself, be good": -w [-(I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't get high, and a gastroenteritis can have the whole grrrr world, as if there werecaused by a bad GRRRR control or other companions also showing that gastroenteritis is because of diabetes and how "bad" I carry.
And then they tell you, is that my father who is a diabetic for many years, is continuously with diarrhea.Of course, it will also be for diabetes right?X (

valky's profile photo
valky
02/22/2017 12:13 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@"Valky" is a classic!, anything that happens to us is for diabetes.Even if you get tid on a ship !!> :)

Patience!!Muuuuuucha patience!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/22/2017 8:01 a.m.

Like me that "diabetis" escapes my: P
It is not a phrase, it is an aleth, but in this case I was glad, on Saturday my daughter had dinner and Gymkana with the juniors, this time I heard did not bothered me.When I went to pick her up, they were all in a circle, he took out his three -year ball to go to punctuIt was.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/22/2017 11:57 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The powers of a sweet warrior never underestimate.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/25/2017 11:59 a.m.

I have probably written it and write it more but it begins to bother me that, when you are going to pick up your material to the health center, on the dates that have adjusted you quite tied in short, they ask you very serious the "Do you need this?".

No, I looked, I was going through here, that he has stayed a good afternoon and I told myself to come to greet them.

pike's profile photo
pike
03/06/2017 1:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

:)), @"pike" the same thing happens to me too.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/06/2017 3:53 p.m.

Again with hypoglycemia ?? ... noooo, what is going, I'm fine, calm ...

fer's profile photo
fer
03/07/2017 10:38 p.m.

How it sounds to me ...: D: D: D :)) :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/07/2017 11:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The classic classic, already commented on in this forum:

Are you very diabetic?I had to say that if there are little diabetics or something, I don't know, I have not been diabetic until the age of 32 and never in my existence I had gone through my head to ask a diabetic that.When they ask me that question, I really don't know what happens to my mind, but nothing good, sure.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/08/2017 9:37 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

HMM the last time I went to consultation for hyperglycemia, the doctor did not believe that it was diabetics that because he was very young and had no logic, even if he told him that he had a family history, 8- |, these people and their things, I do not like telling people that I am diabetics because either they look at you with hurts, they release some nonsense or worse they say it is your fault

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
03/16/2017 3 p.m.

I love the movement sensors of public bathrooms, and their little sensitivity ...

Link style = "max>

Source: @"Miexron"

fer's profile photo
fer
03/25/2017 9:51 a.m.

Diabetic super powers !!

Without flying ... have glycemics through the clouds!

fer's profile photo
fer
03/28/2017 1:35 p.m.

fer said:
I love the movement sensors of public bathrooms, and their little sensitivity ...

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/29/2017 9:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.