My name is Javier, type 1 diabetic

xavi79's profile photo   11/07/2015 1:34 a.m.

eh, bon, xavi, bravo !!!I see that you are taking "the bull by the antlers" because the Diabètes loves this !!!You have to have COJ ------- is available, 24h over 24h in this disease!
= D>

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 8:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Xavi79 You have realized the cause of hypos: few HC.A sauteed and chicken vegetable dinner has no hydrates (unless it is q in vegetables you include potato, pumpkin or carrot).I love dinner, but one of two: or I don't get fast or I put on and take fruit, and there I am adding HC.Add fruit or milk to that great dinner and you will see how it is much better.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/14/2015 9:49 p.m.

The mixed insulin is a torture and a delay.It is as if you go to a phone store and talk to you about making smoke signs ... that is already going through anger and is not even the best way to communicate, right? Well, the same with the mixed insulin.

Diabetes is a background race.If you squeeze a lot at the beginning then you burn.You have to find a way to take it as well as possible and, at the same time, do things that make you happy.I would say that the psychic part is even more important than physics, because if one is going wrong, the other is going worse.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/15/2015 2:02 p.m.

That's how it is ;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/15/2015 2:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

xorxie said:
@xavi79 You have realized the cause of hypos: few HC.A sauteed and chicken vegetable dinner has no hydrates (unless it is q in vegetables you include potato, pumpkin or carrot).I love dinner, but one of two: or I don't get fast or I put on and take fruit, and there I am adding HC.Add fruit or milk to that great dinner and you will see how much better.
Hahahaha I liked that of great dinner ,,, I do not enjoy the food, how I have to do it, I would further like a hamburger with fried patatitas or a pizza to the four cheeses, fuck I am salivating and everythinghahahaha

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/16/2015 8:16 p.m.

@xavi79, commit it from time to time, that if you can, I take the hambuerguesa, the potatoes and even the ice cream and do not see how good I feel!: D

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/16/2015 11:01 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Of course.The other day my endocrine told me to stop being so good patient and relax a little, that with a gyzed of 5.1% the most serious thing that can happen to me is that we up 6%.So he put duties for this week.M asked what I missed most, and I answered without hesitation: a very cool cane.And then he told me: I force you to take a couple, clicking a fast unit before.If I stay short, nothing happens ... for the next cane we try two ... And so ... I think now the fun begins (so to speak).I love my endocrine.It is the most.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/16/2015 11:27 p.m.

@xorxie, I also love your endocrine.I wish we all had one like that, especially at the beginning, because then you already get to the same conclusion.
Psychic well -being is so important or more than the physicist.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2015 11:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

And with fast insulin, you can.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2015 11:34 p.m.

It is the best endocrine that works in my hospital.In the consultation of the other day the first thing he asked me is: "How are you coconut?"It shows that he knows how this disease is and how it affects me, and that I had not seen since August.It is very good.It implies a lot and makes you feel that you know for what you are happening at every moment.His name is Javier Aller, and although his specialty is to treat thyroid cancer, it shows that he likes his work and also has many type1 in his consultation.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/16/2015 11:41 p.m.

What hospital are you?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2015 11:46 p.m.

In the H. Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda, in Madrid.I work there.Like all public hospitals, it has its things, but in general it is a very good hospital.@Regina

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/16/2015 11:52 p.m.

Thank you for the information,@xorxie, it will come well to my daughter if in the end she is going to live in Madrid.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/17/2015 1:17 a.m.

I got my doctor to send me an ultrarapid named Acropid ... Milagro XD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/19/2015 10:42 p.m.

Ultra fast ultra fast .... let's leave it quickly ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/20/2015 1:41 a.m.

gala said:
ultra ultra fast .... let's leave it in fast ...

Novo Nordisk is going to get a faster action insulin out of what is now, I hope we finally have a really "fast", not the mojon now.

Link

"FASTER-ACTING INSULIN ASPART CONTAINS A SHORT-ACTING INSULIN AND TWO WHO

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/20/2015 2:15 a.m.

@xavii79, willn't it be Actrapid?If that is, it is not fast, it makes the maximum effect at 3 hours and lasts about 5 or 6 hours, it can give you a drop between meals.
The fastest are Humalog, Novorapid or Apidra.
These make the maximum effect at the hour and a half and last a maximum of 4 hours.
To eat, they are the ones that are used.
That one of those prescribes you.
And prove with a unit and a ration of hydrates ... and you adjust according to rations.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/20/2015 2:36 a.m.

Well yes, it is time to renew that we have been with the Humalog, Novorapid and Apidra that are the same
But that they have sent to @xavi79, it is slower than you are !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/20/2015 9:07 a.m.

If he is an actrapid, he is so rare with that wheel that he has of the units that I had to read the instructions to be able to put the XD needle, at least he has sent me something for when I leave, although as you say I have to be careful with theDown ... The other day I had to put a unit and in 3 hours I have 50 units of the pull .... at least I already have a help ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/20/2015 10:29 a.m.

@Xavi79, the acrapid in its day was the rapid we had, now there are the ones I mentioned before in 15 minutes they are already doing effect and at 3 hours they barely have, the acrapid apart from the fact that the format of Ahira (the one before was aNormal Boli) is an discomfort due to the size and shape of a clock (they have done so for older people who are supposed to be easier, it does not seem to me but in the end ..), the effect begins at half an hourAnd the average duration is 6, so be careful with the drops between meals that with the acrapid it is easier to have when it lasts the effect and have the precaution of putting it for a little while before eating because if you will not have a lot of peak

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/20/2015 12:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.