My name is Javier, type 1 diabetic

xavi79's profile photo   11/07/2015 1:34 a.m.

kraken said:
@xavi79, I have answered you in another thread because I had not seen this.My case is very similar to yours, but I get Lantus and Novorapid.I complement me with metformin and losartan to avoid damaging the kidney, and it is working.Each is a world, but with 1 hour walking, which is extraordinary, you should not have that glycisilada.We all sin a little every day and counteract it by adjusting fast and in many other ways.As they say here, it changes endocrine that the problem is not you.As poor Mr. Montes said, life can also be wonderful!And sometimes just change insulin, dose or schedules!I encourage and ask what you want, I do not have awards to the diabetic of the year and I am at 6.8 and bass, changing 4 things.Of course, if you got with a dexcom or a freestyle your life I would turn a turn, sure

Let's see it is that with my work I could not exercise so much is this week that I am looking for time to walk and that I will have to keep looking and good is what I do, it is not that I like it, but I have always been walking anywhereOf my care and it is not heavy, in addition that I have a good step ,,, what is heavy to me is to look at the glucometer and see that your 5 kilometers, made sweating, half dead, the problem I have is that I have been eating what comes out of my noses for a while since I had been eating as a dog, always the same ,,, you already know that everything tires ,,, and now it is a bit difficult for meFollowing the diet ,,, in the previous analysis the glucosiladI continue with exercise and with a strict diet feeding I will be fine again ,,, yes, I will not make the mistake of getting carried away by the things that I like but for the things that I must eat ,,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 8:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As you have already told you for Aki, we all have dances and kicks from time to time.The important thing is that you do not leave or stop controlling.Glucose will be in your blood even if you don't want to see it.I have had comolications and when I have changed 4 things thanks to a good endocrine has changed my life.To sin a little you must know yourself well.A hug and above that mood!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 9 p.m.

@Xavi79, have you made antibody analysis?Only in this way can you know what type of diabetes they have and put the correct treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/07/2015 11:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Antibody analysis and the amount of Pepid C.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/07/2015 11:50 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Exact.Without that analysis there can be no definitive diagnosis.If you have not done it, ask it, and confirm if you are type 1, although reading your medication, if you have hypertriglyceridemia and the high tension would fit me more than you were type 2. If you are type 1, your treatment is exclusively insulin, mitxaor fast and slow.If you are type 2, combine insulin and metformin is fine, but in the successful doses, and it gives me that they are not hitting anything.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/08/2015 12:27 a.m.

regina said:
@xavi79, have you made antibody analysis?Only in this way can you know what type of diabetes they have and put the correct treatment.

I do not know if those things are done by social security xD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/08/2015 12:29 a.m.

Yes, man.At least in Madrid it is done.It is basic to diagnose the disease.They have to do @xavi79

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/08/2015 12:34 a.m.

Yes, it has to do them.Don't kill you hungry.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2015 12:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

xorxie said:
yes, man.At least in Madrid it is done.It is basic to diagnose the disease.They have to do it @xavi79
because as they have not done it when they hospitalized with 19 years ... to regulate the glucose ... I only know that at that time they told me that it was of type 1 and inThe last revision of the endocrine told me that I could have of type 2, anyway it does not change much for me, I continue to click the same as before ... only that they prescribed the metformin after going to the endocrine

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/08/2015 12:41 a.m.

regina said:
does, it has to do them.Don't kill you hungry.

I was killed at the beginning that they put a diet of 1500 calories a day ,,, I have always had kilos of more and do not see what suffering ,,,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/08/2015 12:44 a.m.

kraken said:
you can also come to Barcelona, ​​which until the third round does not put you or olive.I don't have that problem jjjjj!

hahahahaha if here a bar comes up with olives we throw them in the face ... and that knows that even God approaches to consume that bar ... Come on we put the cross until hahahahahahahahahas disappears

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/08/2015 12:51 a.m.

So I have been 500 kcal for so 500 months and I have already lost 12 kilos.Now we have to increase the rations of carbohydrates so that it does not continue to lose weight more, but without gaining, and at the same time adjusting insulin.And you don't see what is costing us ... It's almost engineering.I still lose weight and I have already reached my weight.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie

Do not be afraid to change the treatment and put on a basal like lantus and fast in each meal.You will win a lot in control and quality of life.CPN a good endocrine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina

regina said:
do not be afraid to change the treatment and put on a basal like lantus and fast in each meal.You will win a lot in control and quality of life.CPN a good endocrine.
If I don't have fear ... I want to have a normal average life or at least the best thing I can, that's why I told my doctor to rise a little insulin, but she told me that I didn't want to upload it, notI understand why, maybe he thinks that I don't need it and with exercise and with a strict diet he regulates again ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/08/2015 1:01 a.m.

xorxie said:
I have been @xavi79 with a 1500 kcal diet and I have already lost 12 kilos.Now we have to increase the rations of carbohydrates so that it does not continue to lose weight more, but without gaining, and at the same time adjusting insulin.And you don't see what is costing us ... It's almost engineering.I keep thinning and I have already reached my weight.

With that diet I lost many kilos, we weighed more than 100 and stayed in 80 and by the way I had it for more than two years .... I had no appetite even when I had to eat ,,, it is quite hard and boring,Because I did not ate for pleasure but by obligation, it comia like dogs ,,, every day the same ... that if I saw results and that encouraged me ,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/08/2015 1:08 a.m.

xavi79 said:
Thank you all for your dosses ,,, I needed them, because I am with a dog humor ,,,,

ani's profile photo
ani
11/10/2015 8:19 a.m.

Javier, see the difference: we give you we give you but we are giving you opinions that everyone, absolutely we have all gone through the same thing !!Learn, from today to apply them because they are for you and your daily living will be much better !!!Start changing, slowly but surely your way of feeding you because you only know how many units or medications you have taken, and that will allow you the good balance of Hydratos-Insulina;Food also becomes "a medicine" to control the diabètes;Telo I say, ani that I have more than 53an of Diabètes Typo 1 and I am still standing !!!!Well, I wait for your beautiful news very soon, huh ???????ANI

ani's profile photo
ani
11/10/2015 8:29 a.m.

ani said:
Javier, see the difference: we give you we give you but we are giving you opinions that all, absolutely we have all gone through the same !!Learn, from today to apply them because they are for you and your daily living will be much better !!!Start changing, slowly but surely your way of feeding you because you only know how many units or medications you have taken, and that will allow you the good balance of Hydratos-Insulina;Food also becomes "a medicine" to control the diabètes;Telo I say, ani that I have more than 53an of Diabètes Typo 1 and I am still standing !!!!Well, I wait for your beautiful news very soon, huh ???????Ani

Well yesterday I had a couple of hypos, one after walking, at lunch that I did not feel and put me to 66 and another very curious at dinner ... I click on dinner and I had 111, ate and at two hours IUnder 56 and this if I noticed it ,,, I started sweating my legs and I didn't breathe very well ,,, that was very curious, I took a sweetened yogurt and did not happen to me, probate with a little fruit TB andNor, in the end I had to take a lemon soda and it was when I happened to me ,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/10/2015 9:35 a.m.

@Xavi79, for hypo tests with rapid absorption carbohydrates.My daughter before a hypo always takes glucose, or a sugar over or a juice of the commercials, as you want.The glucose is doing very well to take her behind and do not give her rebounds.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/10/2015 9:53 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@xavi79, for hypo tests with rapid absorption carbohydrates.My daughter before a hypo always takes glucose, or a sugar over or a juice of the commercials, as you want.The glucose is doing very well to take her behind and do not give her rebounds.

Well, even taking all that I got up with 81 ,,, this morning I have not gone out for fear of a hiccIn 10 minutes I'm fine, but I don't drink one for a long time and that's why I didn't have at home

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/10/2015 12:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.