My name is Javier, type 1 diabetic

xavi79's profile photo   11/07/2015 1:34 a.m.

gala said:
@xavi79, acrapid in its day was the fast we had, now there are the ones I mentioned before in 15 minutes they are already doing effect and at 3 hours they barely have, the acrapidApart from the fact that the ahira format (the one before was a normal ball) is an discomfort due to the size and shape of the clock (they have done so for older people who are supposed to be easier, it does not seem like it butin fine ..), the effect begins at half an hour and the average duration is 6, so be careful with the descents between meals that with the acrapid it is easier to have when it lasts the effect so much and having the precaution of putting it for a little whileBefore eating because if you will have a lot of peak

Thanks Gala.How long before eating do I have to put it, half an hour, an hour?I say it because Christmas dinners and meals are coming xD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/20/2015 8:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@xavi79, the effect begins about half an hour but is not an exaggerated effect

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/20/2015 9:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Put it 20 min before and wipe out two hours later .., will continue to go down to three hours later and last up to 5 hours,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2015 2 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well ,,, at least something I will go down ,, yesterday without going any further with my old mixeda hypoglycemia of 46 and that I only went to vote with my mother and in Bus ,,, and all day of 80 did not go up

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/21/2015 12:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.