My name is Javier, type 1 diabetic

xavi79's profile photo   11/07/2015 1:34 a.m.

Third hiccups in less than 24 hours.Luckily I have not gone to walk this morning ,,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/10/2015 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Xavi79
Welcome.I found this forum a day of those in which you see black and this huge sacrifice is shit.I was also in the process of putting an insulin bomb and everyone has helped me a lot.Surely you find answers here, and if not, at least you can vent without fear of giving your family and friends the plasta

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/10/2015 5:38 p.m.

But what time do you have the hypos?
Mixed insulin is difficult to vary, because you decrease slow and rapid at the same time ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/10/2015 9:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is easier to adjust if they are independent.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/10/2015 9:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Q

regina said:
but, what time do you have the hypos?
The mixed insulin is difficult to vary, because you decrease the slow and rapid at the same time ..Of more carbohydrates at lunch and endurance, I click two hours after lunch and had it 180, we were going well ,,, the second after dinner ,,,, I went to walk and arrived for dinner timeAnd I had it at 111, cease a sauteed vegetableWith 147 and I suppose that, well, this morning I got up with 81, breakfast and went out to buy ,,, again and gave me the third hypo 68 ... some cold sweats that you do not see and I had to take another sodaWith sugar, I decided not to go for a walk in the morning ... so I did it in the afternoon, now before dinner, I have drew a salad and roasted fish I had it 107 and I think that by precaution before bed me I will eat aYugth, this has happened to me to walk too much, I have made a light pace on this week around 30 to 40 km walking, I just samp of Humalog Mix 25 20 units in the morning and 20 units at night, apart from the averageMetformin pill in the morning and at night, I already start doubting that it is of type 1 ... I will talk to the doctor on Friday to check the dose or to tell me exactly the exercise I must do ,,,, because for what I have seen the 6 to 8 km per day it is excessive for me, by the way if the glucosiladWithout making many efforts my glucosilada is between 6 and 7, but this time the excess of snack has been too much, something that will not do again in life, one is learning from errors and I will not forget it in life

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/10/2015 11:44 p.m.

ele said:
@xavi79
Welcome.I found this forum a day of those in which you see black and this huge sacrifice is shit.I was also in the process of putting an insulin bomb and everyone has helped me a lot.Surely you find answers here, and if not, at least you can vent without fear of giving your family and friends the plast

Yes, true, at least here they understand what it is to be diabetic and how fucking it is, sometimes you end up tireding everything and so much sacrifices, that you will be healthy yes, but it is a very high price and more as much as you do not choose to be,Sometimes I feel like sending everything to the baton, thinking about you and eating something you like even though you know that it is not good for you,, in that case I am this time, I know that I will easily correct my glucosilada because I am fromThose people with a lot of will and quite strict.This time I have had a weakness I am human, but the desire to eat something that you want and that you should not eat makes you feel as if you are in a cell ... that it is not good for me if, but you learn with theTime based on sticks, this will help me that a potato bag a year does not harm, but that one every two days if it is ... and I know that it will not happen again because I will not eat any or nowNever, I know what my weak point is and I will not fall back into that trap

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/11/2015 12:03 a.m.

Tell the endo that if you can get a little fast to eat someday fried potatoes or whatever you want .., I don't know why it has you so sacrificed.
You have to take care of the psychic part too ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/11/2015 1:28 a.m.

Those hypos that you had of 67 and 57, are not almost hypos., They can also have a non -diabetic. It seems that you have good controls, the penalty is that you do not give you quickly and have to control the hydrates so much ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/11/2015 1:40 a.m.

I would consult with another endocrine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/11/2015 1:42 a.m.

regina said:
tell the endo that if you can get a little fast to eat someday fried potatoes or whatever you want .., I don't know why it has you so sacrificed.
You have to take care of the psychic part too ..
, at first when they detected the disease if I had a fast, Humalog Humayet I think it was called, but they took it away because they said that I did not miss and that with theMixed was enough. It is that with the mixed I barely need more, in fact I have come to dinner pasta more than once and everything and the glucosiladThe snacks that I have spent a little with them in these three months and that is why the glucosilada has been through the clouds, I believe that if I leave the snacks the glucosiladVegetable and few HC, and that is why this is happening to me ,,,, more, how funny that in the analyzes I only had the triglyceride and the glucosilada, just what makes the snack upload, in 17 years that I have been diagnosedThis has been the only serious problem I have had

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/11/2015 2:16 a.m.

@xavi79, don't be radical man (of good vibes).It does not seem normal to walk 8 km every day, be with strict diet, go to bed with fear of a hypo and continue with mixed insulin.If I did what you do, I would prick half of what I click now.Walking is goodiiiiiismo, and since you do it and sacrifice, you must take advantage of him being able to eat some patatillas in mid -morning or mid -afternoon if you want.I recommend, like many people from here, that you go to another endo, whatever, do not cling to the mixed because "you have controlled it."I think that a well -adjusted lantus and the exercise you do, it would be very easy for you to click on meals and adjust.I have Lantus and I do enough sport, and the day after having played sports the lantus regulates me great all day, I just have to worry about compensating what as with the fast, and after two hours stable until the next meal.It is advice, do not mortify yourself with snacks, walking 8km a day they will not harm you if a good endo adjusts the treatment...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2015 4:27 p.m.

I think the same @xabvi79, is that with the mixed 25, you have a lot of intermediate, 75% of what you wear and you put it 2 times and I think it is the one that is producing those descents.
It is easier to have 2 independent insulins, a slow base like the lantus and then for meals if you need a fast, even if you only get 1 unidaf, it is much easier to adjust
And with respect to fried potatoes with a fast insulin you can eat them quietly, not every day because you are going to get like a ball but because of the sugar there is no problem just like other things, we can eat everything if we adjust the insulin.We are human and the body also asks for its whims

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2015 6:45 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
I think the same @xabvi79, is that with the mixed 25, you carry a lot of intermediate, 75% of what you wear and put it 2 times and I think it is the one that youIt is producing those descents.
It is easier to have 2 independent insulins, a slow base like the lantus and then for meals if you need a fast, even if you only get 1 unidaf, it is much easier to adjust
And with respect to fried potatoes with a fast insulin you can eat them quietly, not every day because you are going to get like a ball but because of the sugar there is no problem just like other things, we can eat everything if we adjust the insulin.We are human and the body also asks for its whims
because I will not tell the endocrine ... what I tell you is that I have never had problems so far, it has been to tell me the header when I saw my analysis that would walk6 to 8 km every day and pay attention to me and give me those hypos, I think she herself scares the analytics, regard to being as a ball I measure 185cm and weight 110 but I appear much less, in fact everyone does not knowBelieve what weight, I have good agility and on the way to a good pace ,, about the insulins I think it would be better or convenient to have a fast for those cases, but I do not know, the endocrine I have is social security ,,,,I don't know if they abrive him for prescribing me two insulins ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/11/2015 8:01 p.m.

kraken said:
@xavi79, do not be radical man (of good vibes).It does not seem normal to walk 8 km every day, be with strict diet, go to bed with fear of a hypo and continue with mixed insulin.If I did what you do, I would prick half of what I click now.Walking is goodiiiiiismo, and since you do it and sacrifice, you must take advantage of him being able to eat some patatillas in mid -morning or mid -afternoon if you want.I recommend, like many people from here, that you go to another endo, whatever, do not cling to the mixed because "you have controlled it."I think that a well -adjusted lantus and the exercise you do, it would be very easy for you to click on meals and adjust.I have Lantus and I do enough sport, and the day after having played sports the lantus regulates me great all day, I just have to worry about compensating what as with the fast, and after two hours stable until the next meal.It is advice, do not mortify yourself with snacks, walking 8km a day they will not harm you if a good endo adjusts the treatment...

The strict diet put it to the first, because I weighed many kilos, but I remember that I only put 10 units from mixed and I think the problem is, that for a strict diet I have to lower the insulin a lot, on Friday I have an appointment withMy header, so I will explain that and I will ask you to appoint me for the endocrine ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/11/2015 8:08 p.m.

@xavi79, I do not say that you are like a ball, I say that how you eat a bag every day because you are going to gain weight although I also tell you that they are gusts and gives us to eat

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2015 11:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Xavi79 referring to the hypos with the sport for me were a headache for years, I had to take many HC.Since I have now a basal reduce up to 70%, I don't like to have no insu in the body.I have reduced gels and bars a nonsense.And I can eat much more without gaining back after the sport because I have reduced HC during sport considerably.For me it would be very difficult and to be able to control, although there are people who do it, without a bomb, they are usually enough hours and to me to reduce the basal that put me in the morning I was not worth because I was later insulin.
Diabetes should not stop with the sport, in the forum there are people who do sports training that can be 4 hours and reach up to ten hours.
If they can also, a well supervised control will help you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 8:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

gala said:
@xavi79, I do not say that you are like a ball, I say that as you eat a bag every day because you are going to gain weight although I also tell you that they are gusts and it gives us to eat

Quiet, I had not understood you, a kiss :), every day I didn't eat them, rather at night to see some movie ,,, and that's why I think it has been noticed, I know that my bodySword enough carbohydrates and more as I go (I'm more to walk than run) and you're right are gusts because it didn't usually eat any of that before and I had it well and a silly day gives you to throw in the car ofThe purchase of a snack bag and ... is a non -stop ,,,, I think for me they are like a drug ,,, with avoiding it I think it will be enough for the glucosilada to return to its site

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/12/2015 11:16 a.m.

jconegar said:
@xavi79 regarding hypos with sport for me were a headache for years, I had to take many HC.Since I have now a basal reduce up to 70%, I don't like to have no insu in the body.I have reduced gels and bars a nonsense.And I can eat much more without gaining back after the sport because I have reduced HC during sport considerably.For me it would be very difficult and to be able to control, although there are people who do it, without a bomb, they are usually enough hours and to me to reduce the basal that put me in the morning I was not worth because I was later insulin.
Diabetes should not stop with the sport, in the forum there are people who do sports training that can be 4 hours and reach up to ten hours.
He has his logic and every person I think he does what he likes most or what is best for him, but I personally prefer to eat a good snack of ham serrano with his tomato and oil and go to walk a little, for me it is double of happiness, like something that I like and I know that my diabetes will not resent because I will walk it ... I'm going to all the places walking so I don't mind walking half an hour or an hour before the sites,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/12/2015 11:27 a.m.

xavi79 said:
jconegar said:
@xavi79 regarding hypos with sport for me were a headache for years, I had to take many HC.Since I have now a basal reduce up to 70%, I don't like to have no insu in the body.I have reduced gels and bars a nonsense.And I can eat much more without gaining back after the sport because I have reduced HC during sport considerably.For me it would be very difficult and to be able to control, although there are people who do it, without a bomb, they are usually enough hours and to me to reduce the basal that put me in the morning I was not worth because I was later insulin.
He has his logic and every person I think he does what he likes most or what is best for him, but I personally prefer to eat a good snack of ham serrano with his tomato and oil and go to walk a little, for me it is double of happiness, like something that I like and I know that my diabetes will not resent because I will walk it ... I'm going to all the places walking so I don't mind walking half an hour or an hour before the sites,

You do very well !!!!I think like you

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2015 11:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

xavi79 said:
ele said:
@xavi79
Welcome.I found this forum a day of those in which you see black and this huge sacrifice is shit.I was also in the process of putting an insulin bomb and everyone has helped me a lot.Surely you find answers here, and if not, at least you can vent without fear of giving your family and friends the plast

Yes, true, at least here they understand what it is to be diabetic and how fucking it is, sometimes you end up tireding everything and so much sacrifices, that you will be healthy yes, but it is a very high price and more as much as you do not choose to be,Sometimes I feel like sending everything to the baton, thinking about you and eating something you like even though you know that it is not good for you,, in that case I am this time, I know that I will easily correct my glucosilada because I am fromThose people with a lot of will and quite strict.This time I have had a weakness I am human, but the desire to eat something that you want and that you should not eat makes you feel as if you are in a cell ... that it is not good for me if, but you learn with theTime based on sticks, this will help me that a potato bag a year does not harm, but that one every two days if it is ... and I know that it will not happen again because I will not eat any or nowNever, I know what my weak point is and I will not fall back into that trap

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 8:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.