{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Question: Do you know the three -year price of the Tresiba?I have left her to seal her and take a week.I had thought to ask for it in the pharmacy and when I have the recipe to reimburse me and I do not want to fall on ass when they tell me the price in the pharmacy, be notified

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/16/2016 1:39 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Over one year, yes (according to prospect)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/16/2016 1:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not since they gave me interim offered me a plant and mñn and afternoons, they also told me that they were offering the pool but as they knew my problem they located me in a fixed plant.
And before this contract if I do the nights for nights, by law they can remove the nights if you do not want to do them.

lauruxi's profile photo
lauruxi
02/16/2016 3:21 p.m.

Gala The price of three without a recipe is: € 89'26 and with recipe: € 4'24.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/16/2016 3:45 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

@Gala, both at the same time?The day I started, I put the three -time at the same time that the lantus put me

Anaisabel
02/16/2016 4:18 p.m.

And the Lantus Boli went in the trash

Anaisabel
02/16/2016 4:20 p.m.

@Anaisabel, that has told me, I have asked it twice because it seemed strange and a lotI do not wear basal, I put it x the mña and the food well, to dinner with 300 having the post well, I put it x the night and appear from the 4 am shoots and if I upload the hicc sure units), I sayI will be for that but it gives me a little respect

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/16/2016 4:24 p.m.

I don't know ... he told me that the first days would be high, but it has been the opposite.I can't tell you: do this, because you know that everyone is a world.What head breaks: -s

Anaisabel
02/16/2016 4:28 p.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum but not in the diabetes I have been with the insulin three days, my endeRapid entities of the meals I was stopped with 170-230 now with the Tresiba I put only one at night 18u and when they arrive 6 in the morning I have 60 give me 2 hiccase daily so I have to take something sweet and I throw meAll day with more hyper than before 250-270 I don't know if it's for the little time I have been doing or because I don't do well.I have to say that I have a rare diabetes that doctors do not know if it is type 1 or 2 I am thin and with 48 years.I don't know if I don't do well or what.I will have to contact my endo.If someone is something similar please tell me something.Thank you.

Pedri's profile photo
Pedri
02/16/2016 7:04 p.m.

Gala, do not even think of the lantus and the Tresiba at the same time that is a barbarity and you will go directly to the emergency.I replace the lantus by the Tresiba with the same dose as the Lantus and at the second day a 20% less than dose and every two days you adjust doses up + - unit.

Answer how you have read the message.Do not pay attention to illogical and meaningless things.

Listen to everyone and make your own decisions based on your own experience and logic.Many endocrine do not have the patient's experience.

Nor case to what he has told you can end up in the emergency department at best.Replace one by the other.

By the way the three luxury.You have to be patient and adjust doses.

Greetings.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/16/2016 10:18 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Pedri, if you get up high down the slow one.See by adjusting every two days.

Anaisabel
02/16/2016 10:26 p.m.

Sorry, if you get up slowly.

Anaisabel
02/16/2016 10:27 p.m.

Pedro, you have to give time to the Tresiba.I would put it at 10pm and guide me for the doses as I get up....

It begins with the same dose as the lantus and then lowers 20% for the second day and third.The room according to how you have lifted adjust + - Unit and wait two days.And return to adjust + - unit until you find the ideal dose.

Be patient that costs a little stabilized.It is luxurious because it is very flat and covers 24h.

Use the rapid (Humalog) for meals and adjust (high).Try to always put it at the same time every day (once a day).

In having the dose adjusted, do some sport since it helps a lot to regulate you throughout the day......

Ask everything you want here you have my support.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/16/2016 10:30 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Josep111, if it seemed weird and more have read, what happens is that I think that in part it is right since I carry 3 punctures of Lantus because nothing lasts me is as if I did not have basal, but I climb 1I have hypos unity, I am super sensitive, in fact they gave me the feathers of half cartridge units) tomorrow, noon and night and it has told me to put the one of the mñana and the threeiba (I put 20 of Lantus divided into 3, 6, 6-6-8), so it would be 6 lantus and 15 threeiba, it has lowered one more than 20% that would be 16.
I guess he does it to have a cover in the morning (which is what lasts, little else) until the threeiba begins and then the next day I already put it at night directly or leave it for the mñna, whatever it is to meMore comfortable

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/16/2016 10:37 p.m.

Gala, no case.A dose of threeiba with the total of the Lantus units when you put the Lantus and end point.

It covers you all day and you will not end in the emergency room.The other is a barbarity in my modest opinion.

Greetings.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/16/2016 10:44 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Gala, the Lantus cannot be put three times..... that's why you're wrong.

Now with Tresiba you will start doing well.Put it at the same time every day (once).And end point...... Then it will be time to adjust dose and refine it.

With the rapid for meals and adjustments and point.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/16/2016 10:50 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I will start on the weekend in case the "ridges" ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/16/2016 10:51 p.m.

Hello everyone
I am new in the forum although not with "my friend the sweet" that has accompanied me for 36 years and that I have 38 ... It can be said that I do not conceive my life without it !!!!
To the grain!I have registered because I have also been prescribed by Tresiba, and I am very lost, well I was, because I see you very experienced.
As soon as I begin, I will tell you my adventures with her.
Just tell you that after several insulin changes in my life, to me with other changes it cost me almost a month to really see the results, so you do not despair !!!
Much encourage everyone and I hope to learn a lot about you

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
02/16/2016 11:23 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Repipa, greeting.Ask what you want here we are here to help us.I've been with type 1 diabetes for 22 years and I'm 38 years old.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/16/2016 11:42 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I use three for 2 or 3 weeks and I am happy but that covers more hors than the Lantus does not prevent us from having to prick a dose every day.But I'm happy with the new insulin

bernat's profile photo
bernat
02/16/2016 11:55 p.m.

tresiba 24u. hora 6:00 AM
novorapid a demanda 1 u. x racion HC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.