{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

The truth is that I had never worried about the needles because I have not had serious problems taking some typical Moraton, I now use the PIC and on the last visit they gave me some drugs that at the moment it seems that they are not going wrong but I do not control much either.What do they have to have to be good ... ??

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/11/2016 2:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sigsauer if they are not very good you will notice it right away.If you have not had any problem with them, they are good....

In any case, almost all are good to say all but it is true that the excellent ones exist such as BD.

Greetings.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/11/2016 3:13 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

The PICs have not given me any problem, but when I went from using BD, the difference notes (worse)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/11/2016 4:48 p.m.

Thank you.On the next visit I comment on the BD and I don't leave there without the three -year I know they are already giving it.I will endure 2 more months with the Lantus

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/11/2016 5:57 p.m.

Boys, today I used a BD needle to put on the trexiba and has no comparison with the Braun.Fully fluid until you reach the end of the end.

Braun needles: In the Humalog you don't notice so much except that sometimes (in the long run) it costs a little curl but in the Trexiba if I have noticed it in the fluid when squeezing until the end.

BD needles are excellent.That is the truth..... I don't know if they will be much more expensive with respect to the other brands.

There are also other leading brands that are excellent such as Novofine.

I think they are around € 20 for the private purchase box in almost all brands.The SS will come out at a much lower price....

Greetings.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/11/2016 10:18 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

For those who start with threeiba and do not use Lantus.The proportion I have used is 0'2 units per kg of body weight.Subsequently adjusting the dose.

I do not know if those who use Tresiba also get this proportion.In the Lantus I got 0.3 units per kg of body weight.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/11/2016 11:32 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Hello sweets I am new in this forum for recentWith adequate insulin.
After using 4 or 5 different insulins, two years with bomb and having to leave it and return to insulin.
I wrote but I didn't keep my message.
I carry with threeiba since February 4 by putting it in and I started with 36 units that I send me the endocrine, with the option of playing with it and already by 22 to see if adjustment ...
I also click Novorapid at 1 unit by means of carbohydrates.
Well, I find the forum interesting, I will comment on my doubts that may arise.
Thank you

lauruxi's profile photo
lauruxi
02/13/2016 6:37 a.m.

Are you better with the Tresiba?
What problems did you have?
They say that the Tresiba dose is less than that of Lantus.20% less ..
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/13/2016 9:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Question for those who have been using three for a long time:

To the first thing I have been very controlled the truth and very happy.... Now for a few days I lift myself up and before eating I usually download.

I'm going to upload a unit and wait two days to see and if I keep high I will upload another.I have noticed that I have to lower a fast dose on meals with respect to what I put with the Lantus.

Also tell you that I have been noticing days ago but I don't know if it will be due to the change of insulin that I am a bit dizzy.Anyway, I have very little with a little by little...... With Lantus it was hard for me to find the point.

I would appreciate Forces with experience with Tresiba.

Greetings.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/14/2016 12:11 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

The same happens to me.I have been up for two or three days, but before eating I am low.
I had thought about climbing, but I will still be lower before eating.
:-&

Anaisabel
02/14/2016 1:37 p.m.

If you get up high then corregis with + fast for breakfast ...?You have to adjust the breakfast of breakfast, right ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/14/2016 2:01 p.m.

The fast breakfast is fine.If I put more I will have a safe downturn.At two hours of breakfast I am fine, so I think I shouldn't touch it.
As I work in shifts I also have to look that.Yesterday less than getting up at about 200, perfect.And today, at one I have had to eat some cookies was 61 (without symptoms) and I have arrived home at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and the thing was not well at all.Mañada I will work in the afternoon and it will be another story.

Anaisabel
02/14/2016 3:45 p.m.

Yes, yes.I told you to adjust the fast breakfast but down or breakfast more with the same dose, as you said that you came down to food .. What you do well done will be because nobody knows more about diabetes than oneself ...

All the best ;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/14/2016 4:18 p.m.

Anaisabel, we are commenting in order to find the Trexiba point.He does not have so much mystery in theory but the truth is that the first days was better than now and not end up understanding it, really.

I have uploaded a unit now I am with 14 units I will be like this three days and I will see results.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/14/2016 5:32 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Sigsauer are you with the trexiba ????.To comment among all to see if we can take a tip to this.Greetings

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/14/2016 5:33 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

What time do you wear it?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/14/2016 6:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Between nine thirty - ten thirty.

Anaisabel
02/14/2016 6:55 p.m.

I don't have a consultation yet until April but tomorrow I am visiting the hospital and I will give myself a roundabmore or less covered day and if the Tresiba lasts as much as you comment, you surely change it at night ..
Anyway, I already commented here that the Tresiba has a more prolonged effect but that the new toujeo of healthy say that it lasts more than Lantus, less than threeiba but that it is even more flat so that I will also ask him about it ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/14/2016 7:48 p.m.

I put it at 10pm.To see tomorrow how I get up....

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/14/2016 8:52 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

What is flat because I don't know.Yesterday I went to sleep with one hundred and little and I got up at 256. On Friday at 12 o'clock I had a fast unit and lift myself over 200.
I took a few days free to put well, but flat I wasn't one night.
You will tell us what @sigsauer tell you.

Anaisabel
02/14/2016 8:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.