{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Anaisabel you are right is soon to have conclusions but I have many expectations put with threeiba and for the moment they have gone a little down.Right now I was better with Lantus I feel the flattest, safer...... I hope it is not so and it is necessary to adjust it well and get used to it a bit.

We will be attentive to the new Glargina the Toujeo that if they say that it covers 24h and is flatter than the lantus because perfect.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ \

Let's see if the Tresiba works well for us.To me specifically at the beginning it was luxurious but then I started being high when I woke up and descended before eating.It has also coincided from the change of insulin that I am a bit dizzy as I have under sugar and quite the opposite I have it tall (curious).

Go commenting as you are going to have references.Encourage everyone.

The new Sanofi toujeo for when it arrives in Spain.And ask the Forero that he is using it in Germany if it is true that it covers well at 24h and is flatter than the lantus.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/14/2016 10:23 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

Josep111 said:
Anaisabel you are right is soon to have conclusions but I have many expectations put with threeiba and for the moment they have gone a little below.Right now I was better with Lantus I feel the flattest, safer...... I hope it is not so and it is necessary to adjust it well and get used to it a bit.

We will be attentive to the new Glargina the Toujeo that if they say that it covers 24h and is flatter than the lantus because perfect.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ \

Let's see if the Tresiba works well for us.To me specifically at the beginning it was luxurious but then I started being high when I woke up and descended before eating.It has also coincided from the change of insulin that I am a bit dizzy as I have under sugar and quite the opposite I have it tall (curious).

Go commenting as you are going to have references.Encourage everyone.

The new Sanofi toujeo for when it arrives in Spain.And ask the forero that is using it in Germany if it is true that it covers well at 24h and is flatter than the lantus.

They told us in the endocrine that the toujeo is the same as the lantus (same formulation) but it is more concentrated, so the only advantage would be that when you click you would enter less liquid ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
02/15/2016 12:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Con_q_de_quimica, less dose with the toujeo?That does not solve anything.The Tresiba at least covers me 24h.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/15/2016 8:42 a.m.

@Anaisabel my girl doesn't solve anything either, but the truth is that I don't trust this endocrine either.Let's see if someone else has news.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
02/15/2016 9:47 a.m.

I have read that the toujeo is insulin concentrated glargine but with a duration of 24h and something flat (by concentrating it more they have managed to improve it).Simply put in Google Toujeo and come out variety of articles explaining it.

We must get the Tresiba to work well since it is perfectly 24h.I have noticed the next to see if it happens to you:

The first needs the same units as the Lantus then we lower 20% of the dose and now I currently require that 20% of more.We will continue until you get the perfect dose.Tresiba has to work in the theory is perfect !!

Tomorrow I upload a unit again.Now I am with 14 units tomorrow 15.

Have a good day to all.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/15/2016 10:18 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Hello everyone!

I have seen that two themes had doubled with the same matter (Insulina Tresiba), so I have closed the thread Link (while I have pending mergewith this) to facilitate the discussion to all, I hope you don't care and you welcome the foreros who have participated, surely add up to this!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2016 10:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Perfect, fer !!.We need all the foreros.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/15/2016 10:42 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Hello guys, I come for a hospital visit and I have gone to give the murga to my educator with whom I take great about the Tresiba.He tells me that until he goes to the next consultation in April he cannot prescribe it to me and that they still have no conclusions because people have only 3 weeks and it takes a few days to stabilize.What has made me clear @Josep111 is that the reduction of 20% at the beginning is for people who previousIn that case it would be the same amount of Lantus ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/15/2016 11:18 a.m.

Well I put my endocrine green for not telling me about 20%, but he told me well: \ "> I only put a dose of Lantus so I started with the same dose. I have been reducing because I looked down.So I should upload it.
Very good @fer to see if you enter :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/15/2016 12:32 p.m.

Boys today I am happier with the Tresiba.It is true what my endocrine told me needs several days to stabilize.You have to be patient....

Today he has behaved like the lantus but covering me 24h without problems.Today I have uploaded a unit I have put 15 units (I started with 13 units) to see if I get up better.Until now my main problem is to lift myself high, you have to go up units little by little.......

And how has it gone ?????

We will get it, guys.We will find the exact dose to be stabilized 24h with a single injection per day.;)

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/15/2016 10:37 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Hello.
Is it also for young children (3 years)?
All the best.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
02/15/2016 11 p.m.

Hi @Josep111, it's indeed a matter of giving him a few days and taking the calm.I have already commented on several occasions that I have been a few months and it shows that it is very flat compared to the Lantus, so night hypos have almost disappeared.

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
02/15/2016 11 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

From a year of age.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/15/2016 11:24 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Good I had a couple of weeks with the Tresiba, before I used to levimir to the main one I started under but I had to go up, and it happened to me like many of the forum that put it on me in the morning and the next day I woke up high, I mean that I did notIt reaches 24h, now they changed it that I put it at night and I am still trying to me a little better, I tell me my endocrine that is not the panacea, but hey.Theirs is that they take out a definitive cure with the stem cells, or autoimmune vaccines for the final cure or the aforementioned bionic pancreas, (similar to an insulin pump but it makes the functions of the real pancreas) the rest are small improvements but well thatThey also not cover the SS or cover it with pastes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/15/2016 11:50 p.m.

Today best with threeiba little by little...... I have realized that it is flatter than the lantus and you need the exact dose.

Greetings.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/16/2016 9:45 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Hello, then, the Tresiba is going well I have lowered another 2 units, and with respect to those indicated by my endocrine that put me 36, this mñn I have already put 20.
16 units I think this begins well, but since my diabetes is so unstable ... and so fast consumption that I don't know ...

lauruxi's profile photo
lauruxi
02/16/2016 10:33 a.m.

I was already regulating but I was with a no lantus, that the lantus had to remove it for all the night hypoglycemia that towards and many without noticing them a big problem that I have that I do not detect them, I have been unconscious varied sometimes, and I giveThank God that I work in the hospital and it has happened to me while in the plant with companions who have acted leaving aside the patients because the urgency was their partner.
Also at home a couple of times ...

lauruxi's profile photo
lauruxi
02/16/2016 10:39 a.m.

lauruxi said:
already regina but I was with less lantus, that the lantus had to remove it for all the nocturnal hypoglycemia that towards and many without noticing them a big problem that I have toI do not detect them, I have been unconscious varied sometimes, and I thank God that I work in the hospital and it has happened to me while in the plant with companions who have acted leaving the patients aside because the urgency was their partner.
Also at home a couple of times ...

lauruxi's profile photo
lauruxi
02/16/2016 10:39 a.m.

Another one in the "Club Tresiba" !!, the pity is that as you have to seal it in the inspection until Monday they do not give it sealed, so as soon a week until it starts with it another 4 days that has told me that I will be regulated up or for bass.
He has scheduled how you commented 20% less than Lantus but I don't know if he has sent it to you the same: the day he begins, no matter in the morning or at night he puts the lantus as always, the same dose and the same dose and thetime the three and day and the following only three, have you told you like that?It gives me a little thing to put on 2 at the same time ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/16/2016 11:39 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@lauruxi and also work on the night shift ...?They took it to me at my request when I debuted ..

This thread is very good to see how the new insulin behaves and learn a little from each.I will not start until April but thank you all for sharing how the Tresiba is going ... = D>

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/16/2016 1:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.