{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Hello everyone!I am new in the forum.I changed hospital and my new endocrine on the first day I prescribed me threeiba.I am still with Levemir but tomorrow I have an appointment and I will tell you how it goes)) Good glycemias to all!

irynka's profile photo
irynka
02/17/2016 4:47 p.m.

17 años, DM1 desde 2009
Novorapid y Levemir (proximamente Tresiba)

regina said:

Well, being diabetic, it is the same as it is commercial.We all help each other.

Josep111 said:
I am not (I promise).Although I look like the joy I have with the threeiba.

Well, it would seem great that Novo Nordisk took the trouble to put someone with technical knowledge (whether diabetic or not) to guide users.Of course, if you were commercial, I would give you the can to regal pens, agendas, calendars ...
;): P

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
02/17/2016 5:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Greetings, Irynka.You are already telling us experiences.: -BD

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/17/2016 6:16 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

con_q_de_quimica said:
regina said:
>
Well, being diabetic, it is the same as it is commercial.We all help each other.

Josep111 said:
I am not (I promise).Although I look like the joy I have with the threeiba.

Well, it would seem great that Novo Nordisk took the trouble to put someone with technical knowledge (whether diabetic or not) to guide users.Of course, if you were commercial, I would give you the can to regal pens, agendas, calendars ...
;): P

I am very sorry to tell you that I am not commercial or work for the company Novo Nordisk.I am a particular user with type 1 diabetes excited about this new basal insulin called Tresiba.I've been waiting for years to arrive in Spain since the Lantus did not cover me 24h and I had to put it twice.

Greetings and tell you that I am one more eager to help what I can (humbly).

Tell you that I like to read a lot about all the novelties and the latest regarding our disease.

For what you need.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/17/2016 7:45 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

:)) We run out of calendars :, :)) @Josep111
And how are you going to you?
Is it what you expected?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/17/2016 9 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My son has been prescribed this morning, yes, he first has to seal the inspector.
According to its endocrine, it is a great advance and it is supposed to avoid hypos and hyper q.
And nothing 48 hours, 1 time like Lantus.
My son, type 1 diabetes, has 18 and diabetic for three.
Today's glycosilada 5.5

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/17/2016 10:14 p.m.

regina said:
:))
And how are you going to you?
Is it what you expected?

Juanita said:
My son has been prescribed this morning, yes, first he has to seal it the inspector.
According to its endocrine, it is a great advance and it is supposed to avoid hypos and hyper q.
And nothing 48 hours, 1 time like Lantus.
My son, type 1 diabetes, has 18 and diabetic for three.
Today's glycosilada 5.5

Retina then the truth that I am more happy.I have removed an injection per day with its schedule set in my case at 2:30 p.m.

At the moment I have not had any nocturnal hypoglycemia and with Lantus I had enough...... and the flexibility when putting it in my case at 10pm.

Summarizing: "Like the lantus but with all these advantages and covering me 24h perfectly."

Greetings, Juanita.Welcome to the forum and tell you that it is indeed somewhat flatter than the Lantus.You will tell us patience......
;)

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/17/2016 10:38 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I am going to try to put on the three -day every two days, I am curious to see what happens.I will sacrifice for science.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/18/2016 2 a.m.

Welcome to the forum,@Juanita!Let's see if we get this insulin to come good.
@Arotorias, tell us., but 48 flat hours, it will be difficult ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2016 2:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Well, I begin to give you the part:
Last night I started with Tresiba, in the end I only put on Tresiba, without Lantus (I ignored the endocrine) and 2 less than 20%, and less badly, I have not come to have hicc asI went down from 90 so I have been eating all night, in total I have taken a juice from Granini that is 24 gr of HC (metomé at 3am average and then the other medium at 5am) and 3 campurrians cookies and stillI have raised at 7 with 83.
Tonight I will get off 1 or 2, that before me when Luntus worked for me 13 and I was fair so I'm going to try

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/18/2016 7:10 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@gala, to see how you spend the rest of the day.Now it's time to adjust and see if it covers you 24 hours.
@Artorias, you tell us.
I have been very good for a few days :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/18/2016 12:19 p.m.

Congratulations Anaisabel and Josep
It seems that you have succeeded :)>-
Gala encouragement

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
02/18/2016 12:57 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Well, I tell you, all morning, drinking juice and cookies and mid -morning a midnight and now with 110 that I have taken another juice sorbit, so I'm going to spoke to eat what I see that I lowers me again
I put a photo of my night and tomorrow that have been a bit toledanas

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/18/2016 2:04 p.m.

Luckily you carry the dexcom if not the massacred fingers all day ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/18/2016 2:41 p.m.

@sigsauer, yes, I had run out of fingers and without sleep or safe down and for what I see, I think the strong ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/18/2016 2:54 p.m.

gala said:
well, I tell you, all morning, drinking juice and cookies and mid -morning one midnight and now with 110 that I have taken another sorbit of juice, so I'm going to espabilarto eat what I see that goes down again
I put a photo of my night and tomorrow that they have been a bit toledanas

@Gala I am surprised by stability and good level (despite the descents), is it usual for you to have graphics like that ???@-)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/18/2016 3:01 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

gala said:
well, I tell you, all morning, drinking juice and cookies and mid -morning one midnight and now with 110 that I have taken another sorbit of juice, so I'm going to espabilarto eat what I see that goes down again
I put a photo of my night and tomorrow that they have been a bit toledanas

Gala only that you would have put the Tresiba yesterday instead of Lantus and you would have endured until today to put the guideline once a day (every night at the same time) you would have saved the continuous descents.You cannot put two basal such as Lantus and Tresiba together...... and less bad that you did not put yourself last night next to the Tresiba La Lantus because you would have ended in the emergency department.As I tell you........

Now be patient and put on the three at the same time (once a day).Every two days you adjust doses (+ - unit) and have no hurry that needs your time to stabilize in the body.Ahhhhh keeps the lantus and do not even think of putting it on.

Great greeting, a lot of encouragement and you tell us.You are going to get it and others.

^:)^

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/18/2016 3:17 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Josep111, the Lantus no longer did anything, that's why I put it on me 3 times, mñna, noon and night and the same as the one who heard rain, as the effect of the rapid was acavid, it began to rise and if the lantus went up inA single dose or in 2, hypo the song that was why I had it distributed in 3 and many times correcting.
This morning I had breakfast without quick
Tonight I will put myself 2 less than I prefer to correct than with continuous risk of hypo.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/18/2016 3:27 p.m.

I think you did well @gala.The first days I was very low as it is happening to you.As you know, now go down.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/18/2016 4:26 p.m.

This is going very well!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2016 8:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.