{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

A question for those who are using the Trexiba arcechtouch pen.Today I had difficulty putting insulin.When I pressed the PEN button until the end it has been hard for me to introduce my insulin enough....... This had not happened to me so far.I guess it will have been something punctual.

Those who use it to tell me a truquillo or if it happened to you.Thank you.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/08/2016 10:28 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

This pen does clip clip ..., for each unit that you enter.You have to get down to the bottom and that's it.I don't know any trick.
Have you purged it?Sometimes it doesn't insulin and that's why I was hard.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/08/2016 10:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think I know why it could happen to me:

I have to throw 2 units or those that are needed to remove the air from the pen but I never totally do it as it should be done with the pen to two taps and with two units tighten until the insulin drop comes out.

Surely I would have some air and that is why it has cost me so much to wear it, I say that this will have been.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/08/2016 10:59 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Sometimes the needles are ostruy and nothing comes out, try to purge them every time you get to click because apart from taking out the air you check that it is not ostruy

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2016 11:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks for your answers.I will try tomorrow to tighten to the end with the well purged pen.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/08/2016 11:17 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Josep111, where do you put on the threeiba?In the prospect he puts arms, front thigh and belly.Almost every day I have put it on the arm.

Anaisabel
02/10/2016 12:22 p.m.

Let's see if you can put in the buttock, like Lantus, which is the best site ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2016 6:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I also prefer my ass, but since it doesn't put it ....

Anaisabel
02/10/2016 6:13 p.m.

I believe that the Lantus did not put it either, .., they forget that site and it is the best for the slow ones, and where less brands leaves .. :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2016 6:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

This is regina, but in this one that puts where to administer it

Anaisabel
02/10/2016 7:51 p.m.

My daughter will continue to put her where always.That in the leg hurts, and in the gut and arms it already has enough with the fast ones. I will tell you how it goes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2016 8:13 p.m.

You can put in the buttocks no problem, Anaisabel.

If I am at home I always use the legs for the Tresiba and the Fast (Humalog) in the belly.

On the comment I made of the Pen (Flechtouch) press to the bottom and go a bit slow to the beginning until almost reaching the end it is faster and makes a clip at the end.All this with the well purged pen....

Tighten until the end until it reaches zero with a clip.In Social Security they have given us quite bad needles of the Braun brand - omnican fine 31g of 8 mm but well it did not complain.

I used a needle per day or even more days for all injections.Inside I inject disagree and keep...... and I don't need to spend so many needles.In this way as I do they could buy them for quality.In a happy and grateful end......

By the way the three -luxury is luxurious.I am super happy I put it on about 10pm and I forget .... I only worry about the rapid (Humalog) during the day.It covers perfectly 24h and is flatter than the Lantus I have not had a night hypoglycemia yet.

Greetings to all.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/10/2016 10:10 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Regina you'll say how she is doing.I have machacaditas legs.In the gut I almost never shed, I do it when I'm high.
@Josep111, I will try in the ass.I use needles of 5 and I change it in each puncture.I saw some photos of how a needle deteriorates every time you use it and since then I do it.
It also lasts all day even melting a little and there is no rise.Today about 6pm was 146 (I have picked up) and at half past nine 135.
What I don't control much are mornings.I get up well, but before eating I am low and that at the middle of tomorrow.

Anaisabel
02/10/2016 10:46 p.m.

Anaisabel tries to inject one unity less than usual quickly at lunch and in theory you will reach food well.

If the rest of the day you work well with the basal modifies the rapid at lunch...... You'll see how you solve it.

I personally prefer to modify the rapid (low unity) than to have to eat forced so that I do not get off.That already tastes.......

All the best.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/10/2016 11:04 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Uff!The omnican of Braun are a true center, you screw you well in the Humalog?To me in the lantus without problem but in the humalog I never curled at the firstBD !!
I also use one by prick

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/10/2016 11:55 p.m.

That's how it is..... the needles mark a shit !!

Yes, it is true that it is hard for him to curl with Humalog and I already tell you the Tresiba when putting it a bit slow when he squeezed until the end and surely these needles are.

I want to go back to BD please.... Patience.

Greetings, gala.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/11/2016 12:03 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Gala, do the BD give again?Since they were removed, they give me pic needles, hopefully they will give me BD they are the best.

Anaisabel
02/11/2016 12:06 a.m.

@Anaisabel, in my area, auxiliary was collecting signatures every time we were going for strips to ask for the BD or others that we had were insufferable

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/11/2016 12:21 a.m.

Request the BD.Put claims with the others ,,, if you do not screw well and dose is lost, goodbye control
It is worth a good needle, although you have to use it twice, than a bad one.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/11/2016 2:29 a.m.

All reason, regina.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/11/2016 9:39 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.