{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@regina, De Lantus put me 24 and from Tresiba told me to put the same thing.After a week with the Tresiba I wear 20. I will continue to go down.At a decline at four 100 and at half past 39 :( I am curing and we have celebrated San Agueda and I have eaten a good chocolate :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/05/2016 7:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Halaaa, that chocolateee

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/05/2016 8:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Josep111, I do not take sugar lumps, I take sugar envelopes (those that put me in the bars with the coffee) and if I am on the street directly in my mouth and if I am at home directly to the mouth and a good glass of water.
The 20 percent less has the endocrine paid you?He didn't tell me anything.
Today I have put a less I'm going to 19. I don't know if I'm doing well, but I only have you to comment.

Anaisabel
02/05/2016 10:43 p.m.

Thanks, Sigsauer.Anaisabel told me the endocrine of 20% less than the lantus from the second day of treatment.And from there every three days +- Unit to adjust the Disis.

I am super happy with Tresiba is much flatter than the Lantus and covers you all day perfectly.I keep telling you experiences, today is my second day.Now I started with 20% less or with 12 units and for the moment.

The rapid that is best for me is Lilly's Humalog at 2h-3h has disappeared its effect.The novorapid lasted me 3h-4h in the body.And you ????

Greetings to all.Long live the Tresiba.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/06/2016 1:23 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

= D>

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/06/2016 1:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

He didn't tell me anything about 20 percent.If my told me, I would have avoided this week of being low all day.Today it seems that I am a higher pelin.
I am going to give another chance to the sensor and I can see how the Tresiba behaves in My Body;)

Anaisabel
02/06/2016 2:13 p.m.

Tonight has not behaved well.I have had a beautiful peak over three and then another about five.I have risen to 240: ((((

Anaisabel
02/07/2016 9:27 a.m.

Patience, Anaisabel.Much encouragement..... It works for me.Whenever you can put it at the same time every day.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 9:49 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Answer to Beti:

The Tresiba is also indicated for children from 1 year.

Encourage you because it works very well.I am very happy with her....... Do not forget for the new ones:

First day with threeiba: same dose as with Lantus.

From the second and successive: 20% less than the dose of Lantus and every three days we adjust the dose (+ - unit).

Try to always put it at the same time.Once a day.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 10:07 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

A question that I have and asked those who are already lidados with the Tresiba.

I use Lantus and according to the day if I am going to exercise, if they are 2 days followed by exercising, if I do nothing, if it takes 2 or 3 days without doing anything ... I am varying the lantus.I punctu it at the time of the food and only once a day, as I go to run in the afternoon, depending on what I plan to do so.

Do you also modify the Threeiba if you are going to do sports or not?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/07/2016 8:08 p.m.

Exactly like the Lantus, Joseludi.I put the Tresiba at 10pm (13 units) and this week I want to run because I run 1 unit less than I put at 10pm or 12 units.If I run two days in a row or more are 2 units or 11 units.

To summarize: Run or any intense sport (walk does not have) with intervals of days 1 unit minus if 2 units are followed.

I do not run today Sunday but I have been leaving every day since "Thursday, Friday, Saturday I would put 11 units and on Sunday even if I run 12 units" and on Monday I return with the 13 units.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 8:49 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

We are talking about intense sport.I run about 12 km every time I leave.

-----------------------------------
For athletes only: if you want to make a half marathon or whole.With the Tresiba we have better to do it:

(I put the Tresiba at 10pm- 13 units).If I have the half marathon or whole on Sunday because on Saturday I do not wear it and how I have basal of Friday when it lasts 42h and with the sport I compensate that I am missing ... ... in finishing the marathon I put it on.
And at 10pm he would return to the routine.

I comment with my endocrine only for athletes and very intense sport.We are talking about 4 hours of intensity......

"That nobody does it without talking to his endocrine and under his responsibility."

The Tresiba gives a lot as you see..... greetings to all.We are telling experience.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 9:11 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Thanks @Josep111, yes, it is the same as the lantus except in dispensing the day before puncturing.

Although the usual, the perfect is the pump, you are with Lantus or Tresiba if you manage the dose with the intention of running and then you cannot already have that day with high blood glucose.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2016 9:27 p.m.

No. When putting it at 10pm, it acted under what day....... It is the advantage of putting it at 10pm.All the best

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 9:37 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Joseludi La Tresiba gives you more margin for everything since you never run out of the body.The lantus still covering you 24h arrives very just and you don't have to fail at the scheduled schedules because you run out of basal.

I put the Lantus at 10pm;If I did a pelin later I was already beginning to get the sugar fast and I do not tell you if you drink something even if it is a coffee because you are without basal in the body this does not happen with the threeiba.You have flexibility because it lasts half -life 25 hours.You are not so subject.You feel more free....

I am very happy.And you will come more improvements you will see it.Smart insulins, insulin in pill regulated by your same body, inhaled that is already working in the US (not the one they took, another with a super small and improved mechanism)..... in the end patience and enjoy what can be left.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 10:05 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Josep111 said:
no.When putting it at 10pm, it acted under what day....... It is the advantage of putting it at 10pm.GREETING

But you will also have to put it on what you do the next day, if you think you are going to run you will get less, but if then an unforeseen argument and you can not ... you are going to go high the next day

DiabetesForo
02/07/2016 10:35 p.m.

Josep111 said:
Joseludi the Tresiba gives you more margin for everything since you never run out of basal in the body.The lantus still covering you 24h arrives very just and you don't have to fail at the scheduled schedules because you run out of basal.

I put the Lantus at 10pm;If I did a pelin later I was already beginning to get the sugar fast and I do not tell you if you drink something even if it is a coffee because you are without basal in the body this does not happen with the threeiba.You have flexibility because it lasts half -life 25 hours.You are not so subject.You feel more free....

I am very happy.And you will come more improvements you will see it.Smart insulins, insulin in pill regulated by your same body, inhaled that is already working in the US (not the one they took, another with a super small and improved mechanism)..... in the end patience and enjoy what you can have no other.

To all who came short of the effect of the Lantus will be a great advance and improvement in the quality of life.It lasts perfectly 24 hours a day and the backwardness in the schedules has never been a problem.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2016 10:37 p.m.

This is Joseludi.I also think it's a bit flatter.Less nocturnal hypoglycemia I don't know if it will be your case.

We keep talking.How fast do you use ????

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 10:59 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Josep111 said:
This is Joseludi.I also think it's a bit flatter.Less nocturnal hypoglycemia I don't know if it will be your case.

We keep talking.How fast do you use ????.

Novorapid

DiabetesForo
02/07/2016 11:11 p.m.

OK thanks.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/07/2016 11:25 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.