{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@"BMJPN" in Endo in 20% the three ba fueled for the lantus

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/19/2017 7:04 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

piruha said:
have you noticed that you gain those you are using threeiba?I have been with it for three months and I follow the same rhythm and food, and I have won 2 kg that are still increasing ...
>
Hello.I carry with threeiba a long time and fat 3-4 kilos without changing food or life habits.But I haven't fattened anymore.I stay with those kilos of more.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
08/20/2017 1:32 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I have not fattened a kg.And that I have gone down the daily dose I started because I was going down.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
08/20/2017 10:39 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Good afternoon, I use three for a year and now for about 10 days all every night from 11 starts to climb, it is kept high, and at low breakfast, I injected it into the buttock lately and although IRod with fast units is kept high
What can be due?

mariquilla92's profile photo
mariquilla92
11/24/2017 4:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I am also using threeiba and I am crazy because I do not take the trick, I have been as a month and still nothing.I was levere 18 in the morning and 6 at night.The endocrine told me that it will start with 18 and went up or down two by two, I did not give importance to let it act for three days and I began to climb up to 25 units because it was all day in 200, from dose 25 all the allDays night down until I reached 13, it seemed that everything was going well but now I am 200 again ... I will go up one in one ... but it is proving complicated!

Lucia25's profile photo
Lucia25
02/20/2018 9:16 p.m.

Hello everyone, the ones who have been with three to have time how you spend the night?And do you put the 15 minu before depending?
I have been wrong for a long time.I don't know if it is not successful in the rapid or basal.From 2h I start getting on I get over 240 .. and I've been running in the early morning.When I don't just have hydrates if I keep even low.If I have noticed that with threeiba I put the fast after the food because if it goes down at the time.It's like I do slow digestion.I am worried because I do not take the point to threeiba

091975's profile photo
03/03/2018 8:36 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

091975 said:
hello to all, those who take time with threeiba how do you spend the night?And do you put the 15 minu before depending?
I have been wrong for a long time.I don't know if it is not successful in the rapid or basal.From 2h I start getting on I get over 240 .. and I've been running in the early morning.When I don't just have hydrates if I keep even low.If I have noticed that with threeiba I put the fast after the food because if it goes down at the time.It's like I do slow digestion.I am worried because I do not take the point to threeiba

Fast insulin must usually be administered before meals (waiting time varies according to starting glycemia, it can be 15 minutes or more, even 45-50 minutes, depending from where you are from, if 90 or 200 mg/dl ...).It is true that there are a bit particular assumptions to put the insulin and not wait (or wait for much), such as by eating legume -type foods or very slow absorption HC).

Are you ok 2h well?If so, that early morning climb can be due to lack of basal in that section of the day (it seems a bit soon for the phenomenon of dawn, although it would be necessary to see it better).Insulin Tresiba is very flat and that means that you always have the same amount of basal circulating, 24 hours a day, but the body does not have the same basal needs throughout the day, they change for hours (and in some cases theDifferences between a few hours and others are quite notable).

It is important that Cenes carbohydrates, you cannot spend so many hours (those in the afternoon and night, until the next day) without carbohydrates in the body.It probably also happens that metabolices more slowly carbohydrates at night: many happens to us, what happens that now with a bomb masks it with the basal ones, programming them higher at dawn, and so I am doing well, since after theAction of the rapid insulin bolus, the basal that passes me from the pump is higher and that makes postprandial blood glucose well.

The solution with a pen?PSSS ... how are you during the rest of the day?You must consult it with your endocrine because if for the rest of the day you are far from hypoglycemia, you can still climb a little three to better cover that part of the night ... the problem is that during the day you are already good and if you go upYou increase the risk of hypoglycemia, which in that case would fix one thing and bother another.

Surely someone else brings some good idea that we can try to help you among all.Do not worry, that there is a solution for everything and you will find it to avoid that early morning hyperglycemia.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/03/2018 1:38 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"JPR" After dinner I usually be well but for example last night at 3h dinner 153 and at 4:30 231, I have put 2 novorapid and they have not done anything at 8h 259. During the day I wasWell, I have been phenomenon in the afternoon for a few days, they are going to be hormones suspicion.
Can the fats of nuts in absorption influence me?
I have increased a unit of Tresiba to see.
Thank you very much for the tips

091975's profile photo
03/04/2018 9:56 a.m.

Good ... On the one hand you should control what you take for dinner ... if at 3 hours you are correctly is that carbohydrates have calculated them well but if you include fats of animal origin (cheeses ...) or red meatsThe blood glucose usually rises much later ... that added to the inactivity of the night creates that resistance ... On the other hand the lack of basal also creates those nightly peaks ... to know if what fails is the basal II would set in the glycemia at the end of the day (I understand that you put it at night) if your trend is upwards, if you go up constantly ... and if the corrections do little or nothing effect ... it would be a symptom thatYou lack.Tresiba in my case has one thing ... that the dosage has to be exact ... a unit can make glycemia perfect or that the trend varies to hyper or hypo ... from what I see in the freestyle.I hope I contributed something, greetings.First of all, consult it with your endocrine.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
03/04/2018 11:14 a.m.

Hello @"ranty", the basal I put in the morning 10h 30, I take into account the fats but last night it was fresh cheese and toast of integral cereals 2r, so I do not know if it influenced the nuts.
Do you usually wear the fast before meals?I know it is normal but I with Tresiba if I am on good levels I lower me at the time and at night it starts to climb after dinner.
When I started I had to lower a basal unit because I got low to food and dinner and now I have uploaded it again.As you say the corrections they fall short.
Thank you very much and of course you give me!Greetings

091975's profile photo
03/04/2018 11:44 a.m.

Well ... in my opinion ... I think it can be two different reasons that happen in this that you comment ... on the one hand ... if the basal you put it at 10:30 and at the end of theNoche you have that upward trend without the corrections will evidently say that you are lacking ... On the other hand if the glucose 1h lowers you after eating ... without having problems with the digestive system ... I would say that carbohydrates are missingIn your diet (for what I see at your dinner) ... this makes insulin act before what you have eaten (up the glucose) ... This also happens when they are rich foods in proteins and few hydrates ......

ranty's profile photo
ranty
03/04/2018 3:17 p.m.

I will take it into account @"ranty"
I have to try.Before the basal figure has gone well and for hydrates the fast although after the food but now I have uncontrolled I hope it is a shine.
Thank you

091975's profile photo
03/04/2018 10:30 p.m.

ranty said:
well ... in my opinion .... I think it may be two different reasons that happen in this that you comment ... on the one hand ... if the basalYou put it at 10:30 and at the end of the night you have that upward trend without the corrections work evidently, you would say that you are missing ... On the other hand if you lower the glucose 1h after eating ... without havingDigestive system problems ... I would say that carbohydrates are missing in your diet (for what I see at your dinner) ... this makes insulin act before what you have eaten (Glucose rises) ... thisIt also happens when they are rich meals in proteins and scarce hydrates ... the fair ride of basal (will force) to eat little hydrates to avoid the hyper truth ???...

Basal missing at that time of the night, it seems obvious, but it is not because of the time it is put.The Tresiba lasts more than 24 hours.Even if it puts it at night, the same thing was going to happen.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/05/2018 8:39 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

091975 said:
hello to all, those who take time with threeiba how do you spend the night?And do you put the 15 minu before depending?

Hello!I also think that you lack basal.I use three for a year and it is very flat, spend the night between 80-110.It is also important to dinner few fats, and I would advise you to go to sleep with the digestion made and stable.If you climb you, the basal is still increased until it stabilizes.

Greetings

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/07/2018 11:16 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Good morning, @maritxu22 It is true that you have to control the fats, lately I ate a stab of nuts and that harms me, I thought that fat was not bad for delaying the absorption of hydrates or by the quicics of course.When Ceno Light spent the very flat night.With Lantus this did not happen to me.Thank you so much

091975's profile photo
03/08/2018 7:35 a.m.

Hello, it seems that I will have to lower the unit D threeiba that I increased and make light dinners because now I arrive at the low medium and about 19.30 -20h TB.What a roll!

091975's profile photo
03/10/2018 9:23 a.m.

Nuts are very good for health and organisms, especially nuts, but as diabetics you have to control them a lot in quantity.The quicos do not see them indicated, 20 gr.They already suppose a ration and if they are taken out of meals it is normal to raise glucose accordingly.I certainly do not sacrifice a ration for 20 gr.Of quicos who will be still starving ...

lulu72's profile photo
lulu72
03/10/2018 9:57 p.m.

Something similar to what the companion comments is happening to me.I wear the dose at 9:00 p.m. and spent the night and much of the day quite stable but, when 16:30 or 17:00 arrive, the glucose begins to rise without control.Right now, until I can talk to the endocrine, I am remedied, more or less well, with a fast dose.I have already tried to raise a unit of Tresiba but, if I do, I pass the breakfast and lunch digestions with descents and do not solve the afternoon climbs.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
03/11/2018 5:09 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

I have thought about telling the endocrine to change atuffa to see if I solve the problem but I have read similar situations.
I don't know if changing a schedule putting it at night I would do better

091975's profile photo
03/11/2018 8:10 p.m.

Greetings @alb85 I am Diábetico 41 years ago and last year on the recommendation of the endocrine I started using threeiba (27 units) at 21:00 and novorapid (4-4-4) and so far everything has worked very well to thePoint that my last HBA1C was 5 (March 2018) and the same thing happens to me as far as type 17:00 a little, although the truth that alarmed me I would recommend you upload the dose a bit because I had a similar experienceWell, the initial dose was 20 units and at the end of the day there was a total lack of control that should reinforce your diet before going to sleep to avoid casualties in the early morning.

But I have a question and that almost since I am with this treatment I feel very dry in my mouth and I would like to know if it happens to someone else?Greetings to all and thanks in advance for your time.

Mario27's profile photo
Mario27
08/19/2018 10:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.