{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

I had upload peaks at 5-6-7 in the morning, and put me three at 7:00 am, I changed at 2:00 p.m., and I have flat blood glucose at night, I dawn in values, in the afternoon, I have to eat something because at 7:00 p.m. or 20:00 he lowers me before dinner.
I have the problem in the last two hours of the morning, it starts up a couple of hours before touching the set of three (from 102 to 202), or yesterday that I reached 145 but I had a huge climb (taking vegetables inthe food).I think I will have to opt for an hour of noon (and take the basal of my own work), and compensate those two hours with the rapid breakfast, if not lacking food.Or lunch and get quickly at 11.00 to compensate.
Will there be basal?, Now I am in 45, but flat at night (today from 95 to 95), without nocturnal hypoglycemia.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
02/26/2020 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I do not know when this message is because it does not let me see it but I wanted to ask if anyone used with their children or in you and have changed to Tresiba.They changed it to avoid night hypos but we have more than before and yet for the day it is very high, after each meal it shoots a lot.We put the slow in the morning and the fast before meals but it is as if it did not take effect.

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
07/02/2021 3:47 p.m.

@bertab79, maybe you need to increase rapids and reduce slow .., the threeiba should act almost flat, although I think it takes time to adjust it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2021 4:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you so much!!!On Tuesday we go to our first control after debut.We were lowered by one of threeiba and we continue with hip at 4 in the morning and sometimes taienA guideline that does well.Let's see how the first glycosilada after debut

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
07/02/2021 4:47 p.m.

The only way in my case that I have been able to control my glucose with Tresiba is yes I exercise every day, I usually do 1 hour trot at 5:30 am and at 30 min exercise I applied 6th of Humalog but I do it I am I amThen with hyperglysemia, I am 42 years of weight 90 kilos I inject 1En of Humalog for every 5gr of HC.Diabetic since the age of 17.SLDS.

Castillodani's profile photo
Castillodani
09/26/2021 4:12 p.m.

I have come to the conclusion after many years, that regardless of the basal insulin that you use (obviously, you have to see which one is better and the better the better), the peaks and lack of control are usually for the food, to have aGlycemia as stable as possible, it is best to carry a low diet in HC, that way blood glucose is stabilized a lot, it does not remove so that one day you go through something special but I do not usually go from 30 or 40 g of HC daily.And I do not rise from 130-140 or postprandials.I have lowered the glyd and I am also losing weight, I have lowered 8 kg, yes, in a year, but before it was impossible.My blood pressure that was also on the limit and the truth is that I am much better.
I think that 60 p hundred HC in the diet is a lot, since we precisely the problem we have is that.Going down the HC, you can eat a minimum and you can get better levels.
There are not only HC in the pasta, potatoes, rice.,., Tb there are in the vegetable, legumes and fruit.I take the latter, not very sweet fruits, vegetables and legumes in its fair amount, I try not to take the first.
I put me 18 U of Tresiba, now I am in 9, and the rapid because of two to three units at each meal.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/30/2021 6:01 p.m.

Of course the HC are the causes of peaks, but making such low diets in them, leads to weight loss.
In my case when losing weight it makes me bad (weakness for example);And of course the hunger that passes.
It is not relevant to me any more basal units if my body needs it.
Each one is known and in my case I would not be possible to carry such a low diet in HC (unless my own endo, I considered it appropriate).

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/01/2021 7 a.m.

With threeiba the hydrates rise much more than with Lantus.He has not just taken the measure to trace a 70. With Lantus a juice raised him. Vasta 130, now it can be put in 200.
It is what is costing him most to control, after taking so many years with Lantus, that he ate everything and snack.
And another thing that note is that a three -year unit influences him much more than one of Lantus ..
I do not know if the toujeo would do better, because it goes down at night and, with one less, go up the day.
Let's see if with half a unit is better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/05/2021 4:25 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

vanessa30 said:
Of course the HC are the causes of peaks, but making such low diets in them, leads to weight loss.
In my case when losing weight it makes me bad (weakness for example);And of course the hunger that passes.
It is not relevant to me any more basal units if my body needs it.
Each one is known and in my case I would not be possible to carry such a low diet in HC (unless my own endo, I considered it appropriate).

It is not because of the amount of insulin, that is the least, each what I need, the problem is glycemics stability, before only gyr was taken into account, now the variability of and time in range is also very implemented.In my ophthalmology review, the first thing that the ophthalmologist asked me was: do you have glycemics ?, Or do you have accused postprandial peaks?.Glymic stability is not going from 150 after meals and that is super complicated if you take a 60 p hundred HC, no matter how much insulin that you put on your peak occurs, the question is not having those roller mountains of ups and downs.Hunger, I take low bread in HC, vegetables, fish, meat, legumes ... what I try to restrict without flours, pasta, rice, potatoes ....

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/06/2021 2:49 p.m.

@meginer, I know what you tell me.
But for me it is too sacrificed to live controlling both food.
I suppose that each person tries to do it in the way that creates more convenient or is easier.
The important thing is not to make future complications

vanessa30
10/06/2021 3:14 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
@meginer, I tell me.
But for me it is too sacrificed to live controlling both food.
I suppose that each person tries to do it in the way that creates more convenient or is easier.
The important thing is not to make future complications

Well, that is the story, that I have 40 to this and something I have, the question is to have it controlled and the only way to prevent complication or if there are trying that they do not go to more, it is to have a range of 70 to 130-140.Everything that rises from there, is likely to cause future problems, you have to approach a non -diabetic, control the food, you have to always control it, for me it is easier for this to not walking PQ rations of many times it is many timesinaccurate, and you are wrong about or less.In this way, having pocis hydrates, you do not have that risk and if you are wrong, it is a matter of a unit or two of insulin.I almost cost me more the other, there are also many possibilities, and you are not hungry.And I have also lost weight, I needed me since I measure 157 and weighed 68 kg, now weight 61. And I've been trying to lose a lot of tpo and nothing.Thanks to this it cost me less and my glycemias are much more stable.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/06/2021 4:42 p.m.

artories said:
If when I go to the end in March you can give me swallow of course I remain, if I do not take toujeo.

I have already told you to try everything they want in me, as if they want to shoot me with laser rays.

In your place I would prefer to throw me insulin bombs of 10 kilotons before shooting me laser rays, right?:/ Already put ...

Hehehehe ... your comment very funny: D

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
10/08/2021 10:41 a.m.

Debut Diabético en 25 JUL 2018 (DM2) causada por pancreatitis crónica :'(
Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

When is this thread?I do not see the dates of each post except in recent.I am with the mobile and not seeing it as in a PC and I can't see it.

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
10/10/2021 10:57 a.m.

@Xmike
I do not see it a priori on the tablet, but if I click the square before "denouncing message" I get the date.
In the mobile in the square that goes next to who has written the message ...
Try to see

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/10/2021 11:22 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@xmike
I do not see it a priori on the tablet, but if I click the square before "denouncing message" I get the date.
Try to see

No, this comes out in him.And I just wrote in another thread where Itro Compi makes the same observation .. Thank you Isabel.

Edito, now I see that he goes up at all in the window that opens ... but his thing is that he looks at the naked eye.I say it as a possible improvement, I don't want anyone to bother.

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
10/10/2021 11:26 a.m.

xmike said:
Isabelbota said:
@xmike
Try to see

No, this comes out in him.And I just wrote in another thread where Itro Compi makes the same observation .. Thank you Isabel.

Edito, now I see that he goes up at all in the window that opens ... but his thing is that he looks at the naked eye.I say it as a possible improvement, I don't want anyone to bother.

I don't understand you, it looks there ...

isabelbota
10/10/2021 11:29 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
xmike said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
@xmike
Try to see

I don't understand you, it looks there ...

That, we have written at the same time.
And yes, I agree with you that it would be much better to look at the naked eye.I do not know if it will informatically be complicated, there I no longer enter.
But when they told me about clicking on the square, it came very well because at least we can see the date ...

isabelbota
10/10/2021 11:31 a.m.

Well, this is going much better.It cost him to stabilize with Tresiba, because he came from Lantus accustomed to eating many more hydrates so that he did not go down.
Tresiba works much better with less hydrates, even to overcome hypos.And it can be much more stable with values ​​between 70 and 150. The glycosilada is in 5; 7 according to the free.
My happy daughter, because the 4 kilos won with teleworking and Enclerrona wants to lose them.
Happy with the Tresiba and the sensor..Better than with Lantus.And in addition the review of analytics and background continues to leave without any problem.A tranquility.
Each insulin change has been for better in these 27 years., and better treatments will still come.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/15/2021 5:04 a.m.

@Regina, excellent and congratulations to your girl.
Surely the endocrine will tell you that it is the best it has.

vanessa30
10/15/2021 6:07 a.m.

@Vanessa30, thanks Vanessa, you have helped us a lot with change.Yes, he told him ... haha

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/15/2021 1:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.